Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 166 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2477
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    So have you ever tried any place I don't see you post anything but ask about people so when are you going to share.
    Asking questions is how I contribute. I know I'm not the only one wondering. I trade info with guys in DMs if they ask but I don't have anything new to report. I'm not posting about RL or Nurse Kelly for the 100th time. Guys know what they're getting there.

  2. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladral  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    I reached out and got a picture that I have a hard time believing is her but would be very interested if it was. Any reco would be appreciated.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...896768695.html
    So have you ever tried any place I don't see you post anything but ask about people so when are you going to share.

  3. #2370

    Asia Massage

    Any info on her?

    I reached out and got a picture that I have a hard time believing is her but would be very interested if it was. Any reco would be appreciated.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...896768695.html

  4. #2369
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this provider? Looks promising. Any info is appreciated.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...897422525.html
    Well what I heard its a massage with a HJ for 125 so if you take one for the team let us no and she is off solvent Ave at Westgate so might get you a street walker for 20 or 30 LOL.

  5. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this provider? Looks promising. Any info is appreciated.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...897422525.html
    Yep that's "Christina", the famous Dezi's sister and Body Mechanic Monya's daughter. Seen her several times in the West gate neighborhood. She's very curvy in the right places and I find her incredibly sexy. Full nude massage with standard release is a buck sixty.

    She was recently on the mugshot site 11/17 so you can scroll back a few days and get her real name for researching.

  6. #2367

    Christina

    Does anyone have experience with this provider? Looks promising. Any info is appreciated.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...897422525.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3169.jpg‎  

  7. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a link?

    Thanks.
    I have her number.

  8. #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a link?

    Thanks.
    The link will not help you she doesn't keep add up much you have to keep checking craigslist a lot and its under service then go to health and wellness.

  9. #2364

    Beautiful very thick woman

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGod  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful very thick woman, if you are not into that she isn't for you. Actual massage was top notch. Easy to book and vey clean place. Only real downfall is office is in a building with others. Getting in and out isn't an issue but I assume overtime a nosey neighboring office will catch on. Easily one of the nicest and most talented ladies in Columbus.
    Can I get a link?

    Thanks.

  10. #2363

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Lynn is back add on Craigslist now new number and rates went up.
    Where is the link?

  11. #2362

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Lynn is back add on Craigslist now new number and rates went up.
    I posted about it several days ago as well. She always takes her ads down within hours of posting.

  12. #2361

    Lynn

    Lynn is back add on Craigslist now new number and rates went up.

  13. #2360
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGod  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful very thick woman, if you are not into that she isn't for you. Actual massage was top notch. Easy to book and vey clean place. Only real downfall is office is in a building with others. Getting in and out isn't an issue but I assume overtime a nosey neighboring office will catch on. Easily one of the nicest and most talented ladies in Columbus.
    Thanks alot, very helpful review.

  14. #2359

    And then

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGod  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful very thick woman, if you are not into that she isn't for you. Actual massage was top notch. Easy to book and vey clean place. Only real downfall is office is in a building with others. Getting in and out isn't an issue but I assume overtime a nosey neighboring office will catch on. Easily one of the nicest and most talented ladies in Columbus.
    So is there more than just a massage for the $120/ hr or is that it? Are extras available and for how much?

  15. #2358

    Worth it. Depending

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanja  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the Dublin location on Snouffer that was advertised on CL this past Monday (You Deserve.)? Seems to be $120 for hour, but maybe she is worth it. Any reviews or thoughts please post or DM me, thanks. Seems like she's been around.
    Beautiful very thick woman, if you are not into that she isn't for you. Actual massage was top notch. Easy to book and vey clean place. Only real downfall is office is in a building with others. Getting in and out isn't an issue but I assume overtime a nosey neighboring office will catch on. Easily one of the nicest and most talented ladies in Columbus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape