LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 973 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 14581
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12916

    Music venue

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers, I will be in town for a Big Car Show and Car Swap Meet November 25th thru November 30th. I am looking for two things. I love Music and Pussy. Can any of You advise me where I can go in the evening to listen to some good music. Preferably from a live band. Classic Rock and Roll or 60's 70's Country. Traveling to the gig is not an issue. I have one very special provider lined up. Would like to find one more. Would any of You be willing to share your ATF. Some one that is very open minded, articulate, loves what she does and is DDF. If You get to Indy I will return the favor. Thank You All. Luke.
    Downtown Ft. Myers has come along way for entertainment, several bars within walking distance that provide top notch entertainment most any night of the week as well there are numerous hotels you can stay in so there would be no reason to drive. I don't have any verified providers for you but I'm betting you could make arrangements for a rendezvous right in your hotel.

  2. #12915

    Information Please

    Hello Mongers, I will be in town for a Big Car Show and Car Swap Meet November 25th thru November 30th. I am looking for two things. I love Music and Pussy. Can any of You advise me where I can go in the evening to listen to some good music. Preferably from a live band. Classic Rock and Roll or 60's 70's Country. Traveling to the gig is not an issue. I have one very special provider lined up. Would like to find one more. Would any of You be willing to share your ATF. Some one that is very open minded, articulate, loves what she does and is DDF. If You get to Indy I will return the favor. Thank You All. Luke.

  3. #12914

    Mia

    I agree, Mia is a solid good date.

    I've seen Mia twice.

    Fun girl. She was initially hard to meet up with, she would answer me immediately, and then the response got further apart until I gave up. But eventually did meet her at her place in NFM.

    Great time, great BBBJ, variety of FS positions.

    Both times she was on the phone with drama when I arrived, and I had to wait a few additional minutes, but once she turned her attention to me, the phone was put down and she focused on pleasing me for the entire date.

    I don't repeat often, but I did with her and will see her again.

    By the way, she did apologize in a post about the last few weeks not being responsive to inquiries.

  4. #12913

    My final say on NYKEE

    Just by browsing STG anymore just out of boredom. I see she really doesn't post much anymore. Which may, or may not be a good sign that she is spending her $$$ more wisely. But who am I to say. But just to clarify I have never actually typed a bad review on her performance wise. As I myself haven't seen the girl since well I can't even remember. At one time IMO she was one of the best providers in the area. Looks as if she back in Ft Myers to stay. There are some mixed reviews. Some suggesting she isn't " all that". For anyone new to the area my suggestion if you already have a keen interest. Is to have a go around. Maybe she will fit your needs. She is sexy as fuck I will give her that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/194590592638

  5. #12912

    Passed out

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Mia twice. Once in a hotel, which was a nice experience, she was alert and personable, and once in her little smoky apartment in NFM. She was very friendly and the service was fine, but when I got there she said "sorry my friend is asleep on the couch". Her friend seemed a lot more like she was passed out than was sleeping, so that kind of put me on edge.
    Did you try the old. Peek a boo I see your pussy, to see if in fact. She was just asleep? LOL.

  6. #12911

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since I got back down here. I've contacted her several times and she doesn't respond. I left on good terms, I think she is going through some issues. Talk about pussy bat wings, she could fly me to the moon. She is real submissive so anything pretty much goes. She is a little thicker then a couple years ago but has a really pretty face. She is a must see. She has a pretty nice little place in NFM. Hopefully she answers you. Good Luck, CH.
    I have been to Mia twice. Once in a hotel, which was a nice experience, she was alert and personable, and once in her little smoky apartment in NFM. She was very friendly and the service was fine, but when I got there she said "sorry my friend is asleep on the couch". Her friend seemed a lot more like she was passed out than was sleeping, so that kind of put me on edge.

  7. #12910

    Mia

    I haven't seen her since I got back down here. I've contacted her several times and she doesn't respond. I left on good terms, I think she is going through some issues. Talk about pussy bat wings, she could fly me to the moon. She is real submissive so anything pretty much goes. She is a little thicker then a couple years ago but has a really pretty face. She is a must see. She has a pretty nice little place in NFM. Hopefully she answers you. Good Luck, CH.

  8. #12909

    Momma MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I just love that girl. I think the very first time I met, or saw her. She was at the super dump. Probably can go down as one of the best dates I ever had. And that's saying a lot. I used to alternate. Her in 403. Sassy in 312.

  9. #12908

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I remember I hit her up when she first started. I was on the Harley I got lost like a motherfucker. I musta been doing circles in the subdivision for well over an hr. So I finally found my way out stopped & fucked the shit out of Mia.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/929559077882

    Is this the Mia you speak of?

  10. #12907

    Lehigh Stacy

    It's best to get there by helicopter. There's not a through street to get there. There's canals and more canals but if your patient you do get to easy st. Nice home nice made up bed, just relax and enjoy. Happy zigzagging. CH.

  11. #12906

    Certainly a Maze

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I remember I hit her up when she first started. I was on the Harley I got lost like a motherfucker. I musta been doing circles in the subdivision for well over an hr. So I finally found my way out stopped & fucked the shit out of Mia.
    Like I said you need a good GPS to get to the fabulous BBBJ cim and dam good piece of ass in my opinion and others as well. Yes Mia with the lips you could tie in a bow tie LOL good escort. Ciao mongers.

  12. #12905

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    If Le high acres is to far for you to go to get one of the best blow jobs from Stacy of (Le high) let me know who you think is better. This girl loves to suck cock and let me tell you like she worships what she is doing and does it o so well. Not only BBBJ cim and tells you to cum in her mouth she enjoys the tastes of a Variety of guys. And tells you so. This girl is getting booked from snow birds that have not arrived yet and sent her money to hold the reservation. That my friends is a good and honest Escort. Get in line and if you have to wait, do so the BBBJ and the cim along with the piece of ass she gives is well worth the wait. Make sure you have a good GPS to get through all the left and right turns. Ciao mongers and enjoy the up and coming Holiday. Thick.
    I remember I hit her up when she first started. I was on the Harley I got lost like a motherfucker. I musta been doing circles in the subdivision for well over an hr. So I finally found my way out stopped & fucked the shit out of Mia.

  13. #12904

    A must go to Blow Job

    If Le high acres is to far for you to go to get one of the best blow jobs from Stacy of (Le high) let me know who you think is better. This girl loves to suck cock and let me tell you like she worships what she is doing and does it o so well. Not only BBBJ cim and tells you to cum in her mouth she enjoys the tastes of a Variety of guys. And tells you so. This girl is getting booked from snow birds that have not arrived yet and sent her money to hold the reservation. That my friends is a good and honest Escort. Get in line and if you have to wait, do so the BBBJ and the cim along with the piece of ass she gives is well worth the wait. Make sure you have a good GPS to get through all the left and right turns. Ciao mongers and enjoy the up and coming Holiday. Thick.

  14. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm trying to find a regular. She looks hot enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/264763255771
    She's been around a long time. At least 13 years. As you would expect, mixed reviews. One name she used was Jules, you'll pull a few reviews by searching that name.

  15. #12902

    Karen in Naples

    I recommend her. Seen her only once but it was a great time. She's energetic, didn't rush me, and actually encouraged me to pound it. Only $$ for the hour.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864942735

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape