Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 973 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 14589
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12909

    Momma MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I just love that girl. I think the very first time I met, or saw her. She was at the super dump. Probably can go down as one of the best dates I ever had. And that's saying a lot. I used to alternate. Her in 403. Sassy in 312.

  2. #12908

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I remember I hit her up when she first started. I was on the Harley I got lost like a motherfucker. I musta been doing circles in the subdivision for well over an hr. So I finally found my way out stopped & fucked the shit out of Mia.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/929559077882

    Is this the Mia you speak of?

  3. #12907

    Lehigh Stacy

    It's best to get there by helicopter. There's not a through street to get there. There's canals and more canals but if your patient you do get to easy st. Nice home nice made up bed, just relax and enjoy. Happy zigzagging. CH.

  4. #12906

    Certainly a Maze

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I remember I hit her up when she first started. I was on the Harley I got lost like a motherfucker. I musta been doing circles in the subdivision for well over an hr. So I finally found my way out stopped & fucked the shit out of Mia.
    Like I said you need a good GPS to get to the fabulous BBBJ cim and dam good piece of ass in my opinion and others as well. Yes Mia with the lips you could tie in a bow tie LOL good escort. Ciao mongers.

  5. #12905

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    If Le high acres is to far for you to go to get one of the best blow jobs from Stacy of (Le high) let me know who you think is better. This girl loves to suck cock and let me tell you like she worships what she is doing and does it o so well. Not only BBBJ cim and tells you to cum in her mouth she enjoys the tastes of a Variety of guys. And tells you so. This girl is getting booked from snow birds that have not arrived yet and sent her money to hold the reservation. That my friends is a good and honest Escort. Get in line and if you have to wait, do so the BBBJ and the cim along with the piece of ass she gives is well worth the wait. Make sure you have a good GPS to get through all the left and right turns. Ciao mongers and enjoy the up and coming Holiday. Thick.
    I remember I hit her up when she first started. I was on the Harley I got lost like a motherfucker. I musta been doing circles in the subdivision for well over an hr. So I finally found my way out stopped & fucked the shit out of Mia.

  6. #12904

    A must go to Blow Job

    If Le high acres is to far for you to go to get one of the best blow jobs from Stacy of (Le high) let me know who you think is better. This girl loves to suck cock and let me tell you like she worships what she is doing and does it o so well. Not only BBBJ cim and tells you to cum in her mouth she enjoys the tastes of a Variety of guys. And tells you so. This girl is getting booked from snow birds that have not arrived yet and sent her money to hold the reservation. That my friends is a good and honest Escort. Get in line and if you have to wait, do so the BBBJ and the cim along with the piece of ass she gives is well worth the wait. Make sure you have a good GPS to get through all the left and right turns. Ciao mongers and enjoy the up and coming Holiday. Thick.

  7. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm trying to find a regular. She looks hot enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/264763255771
    She's been around a long time. At least 13 years. As you would expect, mixed reviews. One name she used was Jules, you'll pull a few reviews by searching that name.

  8. #12902

    Karen in Naples

    I recommend her. Seen her only once but it was a great time. She's energetic, didn't rush me, and actually encouraged me to pound it. Only $$ for the hour.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864942735

  9. #12901

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one? I'm trying to find a regular. She looks hot enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/264763255771

  10. #12900

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys. I never had issues like that. I guess she's headed into the abyss or something.

    I apologize.
    No worries. It's weird. I reached out again asking if she was still in Ft Myers. She answered right back, asking if I wanted to come see her. I responded I did and as long as she would be there. No response. No harm, no foul.

  11. #12899

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she was very responsive. Texted back and forth for a bit and set a time. I reached out 90 minutes prior and nothing. Tried a few more time and she just disappeared.
    Sorry guys. I never had issues like that. I guess she's headed into the abyss or something.

    I apologize.

  12. #12898

    3 c

    Has anyone seen 3 C? She has an interesting look.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...894871271.html

  13. #12897

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I did not see your first review on her. I been wanting to pull the trigger on her for the longest time. I. I think she is hot. And I have the feeling some others have been wanting also to pull the plug. I think this review will do wonders for her. I will certainly type one just as soon as I see her.
    I reached out and she was very responsive. Texted back and forth for a bit and set a time. I reached out 90 minutes prior and nothing. Tried a few more time and she just disappeared.

  14. #12896

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for the first time last week. Outstanding, as others have said. Not a clock watcher and exactly what I was looking for. She is worth the fee, which some will consider high, but you definitely get your money's worth. I'll be seeing her again once my schedule permits.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/374220073927

    This. My friends. Is what you would refer to as a real ESCORT. Not a crack smoking prostitute who live in hotel rooms.

  15. #12895

    Hmmmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    For exactly what you described. But not a penny more! Got to draw the line somewhere. LOL.
    You do have a point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape