Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 12379
-
11-17-25 20:25 #10999Regular Member

Posts: 9Zen
What is a good amount to pay? $$ total too much?
Originally Posted by Smith1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:07 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 2035If it's the place I'm thinking of, I used to park near the dollar store and walk over. But yes, it is not the nicest environment on the outside. Maybe that's why the people there moved to Jinyae at 145th and Division.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:03 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 1873122nd and Powell NOT division
Sorry all. I got the main streets mixed up. I thought I was at Oriellys and was really leaving the Montavilla true value hardware store on Powell when I spied the dumpy run down outside the massage place;. I think I will check it out soon.
Best all.
-
11-17-25 16:53 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 181I believe you are speaking about Azure Spa. I tried to visit once, but the wasteland of despair and trash and homeless I'd have had to navigate to get in the back door was enough of a deterrent I detoured to greener pastures. I prefer less friction to get to the good stuff.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 16:46 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 1873Thanks Warpy.
You are a gentleman. It might be worth checking out. Sometimes I like a walk on the wilder side.
-
11-17-25 16:02 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 2035It used to be part of the same group that was across from hong phat at on 82nd, and the place at 145th and division, and the happy place in vancouver. But now I believe there are different owners. Sorry I do not have an update of what it's like now but I'm sure you can get everything you want.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 15:29 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 1873On Division 200 feet east of 122nd
I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the dark dank looking place. Its behind some chain link fencing to keep the homeless shits out. But the sign on the back and front is Massage. On the front door it says enter thru the back.
Any good reports on this place. It seems like a few places in the International Dist in Seattle. Where you could get the works next to the sacks of rice for the restrauant you were next too. Oh the good seattle times.
Thanks all Finally a bit of sun.
-
11-17-25 11:37 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 263I recommend review this account's posting history and maybe take these reports with rather a large grain of salt.
Originally Posted by LanceCave
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 02:25 #10991Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Lena
Love spa has a new girl Lena! I've seen her before and am so glad she is here at Love Spa now cause she is a must see babe.
She's like 5'3", 105 lbs or so, dark black hair that reaches her natural D cup rack. Thin skinny frame and some of the best kitty I've ever smashed. CFS, BBBJ, and DFK on the menu. Made an appointment with her as soon as I could! Highly recommend doing the same so you don't have to wait and deal with scheduling issues!
-
11-16-25 23:02 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 43Gina at Beauty Spa
Selena was young and pretty but. There are better options out there.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
After reading the other review here, I decided to stop by and was delighted to see they had a rotation.
This one is quite handsy, like an excited puppy that's trying to tug your arm to go play fetch. Hardbody and thin, got a decent rack for a perfect frame.
If you're looking to just lay back and let a feisty girl have her way with you, I'd highly recommend.
-
11-16-25 22:54 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 43I believe that's 'Osaka' Spa located in downtown. They advertised having Japanese girls once upon a time, got a older lady with some ridiculous bolt-ons instead.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 16:09 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 123Zen
I have gone to Zen for sore back and muscles more than once and Leah pouts until I give in on HE.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 14:30 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 2035Vancouver mini recon
Stopped by Kiki, Happy, ( both on same road) then Pink, and Sunny. Those last two on Mill Plain . Only met one girl at each shop but all were attractive choices. I didn't have time to make an appointment but any of them seemed plenty acceptable. The woman at pink was late 30s I'm guessing but was looking busty and sexy in her little red outfit. Again any of the four shops had at least one attractive choice.
On the way home also stop by the place at 92nd and Foster met an attractive lady named Jenny. I may go back when I have more time to check her out, interested to hear from anyone else that has tried her.
-
11-16-25 14:28 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 1004Any one know how these girls look and perform compared to say Candy, Baoju, Jenye?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:06 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 2938This agency is downtown and advertised OC.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.3165653/
Never used them.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%8Bpdx.643445/#xfmgMedia.












Reply With Quote






