Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 12372
-
11-20-25 10:35 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 371LOL, why so upset?
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
I literally asked Yoko and she said she was from some province in China. She does speak some Japanese.
-
11-19-25 22:03 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 80West-Side equivalent of East-Side Magic
With all the raging reports of Jinye, Love, Candy, and Beauty on the East-Side it's easy to be a little envious of all the top shelf action you guys are getting over there and wish we had the equivalent of that on the West-Side!
If any of you have any connections with the owners of these shops please let them know that a shop with the same caliber of action would be well received over in the Tualatin Triangle!
There are some good times to be had up off of Cornell for sure but it would be great to have some fun further south.
I've given Sunny Day Spa next to McDonalds several tries with only one stellar experience to reflect back on and Rose has never had anything special nor has the foot spa next to Plaid Pantry.
Maybe I keep pulling the short straw but it would be amazing to have some top-shelf options like the boys on the East-Side down in the Triangle.
-
11-19-25 13:27 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 138Depends on what your definition of Japanese is?
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
By blood, her mom or dad could be Japanese or both? Did you ask? Or did you get a sample of her blood and did a DNA ancestry tests and found her Unique Markers doesn't match with the current Japanese population?
By language, does she not speak Japanese? It takes someone who's fluent in Japanese to determine that I guess! Of course, if you are Japanese and born and raise as one you have every right to make that call! But biology doesn't change regardless.
Do you determine base on physical traits or cultural characteristics? Or Hunch?
Please share with us how you make that determination, would love to learn from ya?
-
11-19-25 11:05 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 371As much as I liked Yoko, she was not Japanese. Not sure about Mila, but I have my doubts if she's a real J-girl.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 02:48 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 138Mila. Japanese girl at Candy
Agreed on Joy and I missed her! She left! For those who don't already know, Candy shop has rotation every 2 weeks for awhile now, so in a good month we will see 6 different provider.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
End of month rotation is Bella, Mila and Lily.
After Yoko left I was curious what was on the menu, was told by mamasan that Mila is the new Japanese in town and she has secret menu much like Yoko. 1 Extra Benjamin does the job! Her English is however of that typical parlor level.
Tried Bella earlier in the month and could still remember her charming smile and seductive voice and she's WILD! ^_^
Saw Lily on the way out and will be back ^_^
-
11-18-25 18:51 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 58Pierced Nipples
Anyone know of any providers who have their nipples pierced?
-
11-18-25 16:07 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 1004If its a new place and your just looking for half and hour, I'd always start with a offer of 1.4 all in and increase as needed. If needed, then Another 1 or 2 jacksons normally turns the frown upside done. I wouldn't blow my load right away and hand over $$ if they are willing to take less.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:20 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 350King City Massage
This place is new and well-appointed with house rates that top out at 70 per hour and a 60 half-hour option. There are several private rooms and 2 ladies working. I saw Sasa who is petite and reasonably attractive. I had no knowledge of service options or limits so I did not attempt any random touching. She did a good job of massaging my entire body without any suggestive teasing. She gave me my full time, offered a HJ finish, and gave me access to her youthful, natural chest. According to her, the pants stay on here.
-
11-17-25 20:25 #10999Regular Member

Posts: 9Zen
What is a good amount to pay? $$ total too much?
Originally Posted by Smith1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:07 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 2035If it's the place I'm thinking of, I used to park near the dollar store and walk over. But yes, it is not the nicest environment on the outside. Maybe that's why the people there moved to Jinyae at 145th and Division.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:03 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 1873122nd and Powell NOT division
Sorry all. I got the main streets mixed up. I thought I was at Oriellys and was really leaving the Montavilla true value hardware store on Powell when I spied the dumpy run down outside the massage place;. I think I will check it out soon.
Best all.
-
11-17-25 16:53 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 181I believe you are speaking about Azure Spa. I tried to visit once, but the wasteland of despair and trash and homeless I'd have had to navigate to get in the back door was enough of a deterrent I detoured to greener pastures. I prefer less friction to get to the good stuff.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 16:46 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 1873Thanks Warpy.
You are a gentleman. It might be worth checking out. Sometimes I like a walk on the wilder side.
-
11-17-25 16:02 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 2035It used to be part of the same group that was across from hong phat at on 82nd, and the place at 145th and division, and the happy place in vancouver. But now I believe there are different owners. Sorry I do not have an update of what it's like now but I'm sure you can get everything you want.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 15:29 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 1873On Division 200 feet east of 122nd
I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the dark dank looking place. Its behind some chain link fencing to keep the homeless shits out. But the sign on the back and front is Massage. On the front door it says enter thru the back.
Any good reports on this place. It seems like a few places in the International Dist in Seattle. Where you could get the works next to the sacks of rice for the restrauant you were next too. Oh the good seattle times.
Thanks all Finally a bit of sun.












Reply With Quote






