Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 37348
-
11-12-25 08:00 #35488Senior Member

Posts: 41UTR on tinder
I came across someone on tinder that ended up be a utr. College age, massive rack, all holes open and reasonable. She's not completely my style but gets the job done so I'm looking for a utr to trade. PM me with what you've got and ill give you her digits.
-
11-11-25 18:30 #35487Senior Member

Posts: 337Her and Chubby hangout
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02
[View Original Post]
It is kinda their thing
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 17:59 #35486Senior Member

Posts: 489Same Experience
I had the same issue.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 17:03 #35485Senior Member

Posts: 484Let me correct the ad. (and probably save you some money)
Here's the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327895172652.
The photos are 10 years old and 100 pounds earlier.
Weight 165 probably a typo and she meant 265.
BBBJ. Actually it's covered. She said her lip was split and she didn't want to get bacteria in it.
DATY. Well, not really.
GFE BB. Only if you use a condom with your girlfriend and never kiss her.
"My slim, toned hourglass figure will capture your attention while my striking eyes and vibrant smile aim to captivate. " There's nothing slim here and certainly no hourglass figure. I wouldn't call her eyes striking and I don't believe she smiled.
The prices were correct and her communication skills are good.
You win some you lose some. I'm chalking this one up as a loss.
BBJ.
-
11-11-25 14:11 #35484Senior Member

Posts: 97Hailee pic
Here is a pic to show her basic shape.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:06 #35483Senior Member

Posts: 45I tried to hit jb the other morning but she sent me that girls pic and said she's available but I wasnt going to the hotel they was at on jd.
Originally Posted by Pokedetoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 12:04 #35482Senior Member

Posts: 28Ad stats (Blonde, 175 lbs, 5'8"-5'11", large breast, shaved kitty, no piercings) are copy / paste from JBs ad. They are likely working together.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:17 #35481Senior Member

Posts: 105She definitely not 174 lbs. Sketchy.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:10 #35480Regular Member

Posts: 15Lanna jb observation
My guess is because she's posting on JB's STG account and just swapped the pictures. Jb's recent post has "Lannas" pics posted saying they are doing doubles. But I'm not saying it's legit — just my observation.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 10:34 #35479Senior Member

Posts: 637The Ad doesn't match the girl in the pics. She aint Blonde and doesn't have Large breasts. Thats a Clue to me.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:43 #35478Senior Member

Posts: 97Hailee
Late 20's cute dirty blonde many of you know. She is looking for some dates. She is fun for car and really fun when she has a room. HMU for digits. I'll try to post couple pictures if I can make it work on the upload.
-
11-11-25 07:28 #35477Senior Member

Posts: 475Lanna. Sting?
I'm 21, and I'm nervous. ? IDK if I would touch this with a 10 ft pole. TGTBT pretty but really poor quality pics. Spidey sense says run!
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 06:56 #35476Senior Member

Posts: 316An oldie but oldie
As stated in her ad she only does HR appts. Surprised she still working. Saw her 25 years ago and she wasn't a spring chicken then.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 05:30 #35475Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone have anything on this one?
-
11-11-25 05:24 #35474Senior Member

Posts: 45Lanna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...1/210590152988
Anyone dreamed with her.










Reply With Quote





