The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16554

    Flirty

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5

    Been talking to this one for a few days. Anyone got any intel? She seems cool but not sure.
    I too have been talking to her for a while. I find her very flirty someone else has commented on her.

  2. #16553

    Man hater

    Met this one. Had chatted back and forth on and off for a while, so I took the plunge. Very blunt and direct in communications and had an almost hardened tone to her comms. Met her in person at her place, she's cute, petite, fit. 30 and a single mom who works from home. A little baby damage but gyms often and stays fit. She admitted she was on the spectrum and is socially awkward which probably explained her rough communication style. Autism aside, she overall had a very jaded and negative outlook on almost everything. Kinda like one of those really angry entitled young leftist ultra liberals. Probably thinks she's empowering herself by doing this. Thinks she's super smart cause of all the stuff she googles. Sex wasn't bad, but had a bad case of BV. Wouldn't recommend. By the end of my second round I was just trying not to yak from the smell. Showered and left.

    Messaged her and suggested she get checked for BV and that's when she went postal on me. The true colors came out and she went absolutely nuts over messaging. Anyways, I'd avoid but PM me for details if you want to take the dive haha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-eb4b36d2a157
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20c43a5a-119d-4460-b60f-84fca560f6d4_2x.jpg‎   259182f3-fd40-4772-b1f3-dbfc5ccf87db_2x.jpg‎  

  3. #16552
    Anyone else having trouble logging in?

  4. #16551

    Mel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5

    Been talking to this one for a few days. Anyone got any intel? She seems cool but not sure.

  5. #16550

    Other resources

    Does anyone else know of other sites or resources for SD's sharing intel besides this one? Also, interesting in knowing of other helpful sites that you might find helpful. Any additional tips or resources are always appreciated.

  6. #16549

    South Bend

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-6d04165a9ff2

    Unsure if anyone ventures out to the south bend area, but any intel on this one? Seems to do stuff with her sister and doesn't do solo.

  7. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone1977  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    I interacted with her a while back. Her pics were highly filtered and of only flattering angles.

  8. #16547

    Anyone interacted with her?

    Has anyone interacted with this girl? Is she legit? Scammer?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251115_114507.jpg‎  

  9. #16546

    Echantingcharmer recent?

    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251115_065238_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251114_223903_Gallery.jpg‎  

  10. #16545

    Payment

    So it's been a long time since I've used SA, but it seems there's a lot of new rules, like the picture requirement and now it seems like you can't pay with a prepaid visa? How are you guys paying anonymously? Appreciate any suggestions.

  11. #16544

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Chicago, her name is JuJu and she is 22. Pretty hard to get any details out of her. She is not into anal, and doesn't really like giving head, but will do so for more allowance. She likes a bit of rough sex, especially choking. Other than being young and cute with a nice body, the best thing about her is she will host, and her ppm is on the low end. No word on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/{emailreplacement0}/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.10 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.23 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.44 PM.png‎  

  12. #16543

  13. #16542

    Little Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlove369  [View Original Post]
    She's a huge junkie. I fucked her and the next night she robbed me. She's gang unfortunately. Never seen a shadow put out light like that..
    You should see her now:

    https://youtu.be/XQLJxwD1pQc?si=c2h3WaSQ8sm70RlU

    Very sad.

  14. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    If I knew that guy, I'd immediately be like, "I know that guy!

  15. #16540

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    Thank you for sending the pic, it is very helpful to see what you did.

    I'll give it a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape