Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 12958
-
11-15-25 14:01 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 787Is yuyu service over looks?
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 09:51 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 816Definitely the same girl by your description of her techniques and demeanor. She's a gem. I'm headed to see her a third time & may fit in a 4th before she rotates out. She is working hard on her English and even harder on multiple orgasms!
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 00:07 #11546Regular Member

Posts: 4Hey do you have more details on how I can find? Been looking for LMPs more than AMPs lately.
Originally Posted by DoomBot677
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 23:45 #11545Regular Member

Posts: 4Latinas LA
Anyone know any good spots for latinas in Los Angeles or any areas close.
Thanks in advance will for sure update on any spots I visit.
-
11-14-25 15:42 #11544Regular Member

Posts: 17In the area; market range seems to be house fee + 140 to 160. So at 200 total, BBFS / CIM was around 40-60. I assume island trip would be a similar add on cost.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 10:13 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 470Island add on
How much was the trip to the islands add on? Did she let you go BBFS? For a fee?
Originally Posted by RoyEmbd99
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 08:04 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 2004Rose Spa
Nice I always thought that place was Non erotic, Are the girls Korean?
Originally Posted by CreampieKage
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 01:05 #11541Regular Member

Posts: 17Lucky Lawndale Yuyu
Another shotout for Yuyu (aka: Bella) I was in the area, called asked for Cindy, told her I'll be there in a couple minutes. I read about Cindy taller skinny girl in the past.
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
My first time there, Upon entering, I said "Cindy" and girl welcomed in, shorter than most, but super nice and bubbly.
Inside the room, paperwork was taken care of and well. She mentioned if I wanted to travel to the islands for an "add-on" upgrade.
Interest sting. I blurted 'no condom'. Surprisingly she said front only for such option. The add on was a bit more than I expected, so I countered. And she added CIM as bonus.
It helps to be super clean and presentable!
She super nice and friendly. Full Bush on the kitty. DFK, BBBJ, MISH, K9, and CIM. She cleaned up. All this time super nice.
I was happy and would return, then upon exiting, we sort of realized that she was not Cindy. She was Yuyu.
Oh. No! So she was apologetic for stealing Cindy's appointment. Ha ha ha. Oh well, then she called Cindy and we kind of laugh about it. Will return for Cindy.
Yuyu walked me out naked and I promised to return, she said wants me to travel to the islands with her. How could I decline such invitation.
Yuyu's menu offerings are rare on Parlors. House $50/30 min; $200 with upgrades.
Cindy Menu unknown (to me) at this time. I wonder if doubles are available?
-
11-13-25 14:53 #11540Regular Member

Posts: 7Korean providers
Anyone have any recommendations for places or girls with Korean HYA, preferably hourglass and BBL / MM.
I've been searching in the OC / SGV / LA and it's inconsistent to find reliable information.
PM would be appreciated.
-
11-13-25 00:50 #11539Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Bella
Confirmed this is Bella from Ruby. Asked for Bella several times and ladies didn't know and was going to walk away when out a room comes a naked and gel glistening Bella saying wait for me and her name here was Yoyo (or Yuyu). Sorry if I interrupted you 🙂8205;8597;65039; in the middle of a session. The ice thing is new (she tries to push the ice cube into my butt) and awesome and her Japanese-doctored boobs are very nice (just slightly sensitive but she let me suck them for a while). Our usual YMMV Ruby activities (without table shower) and her squirting is exquisite, the 3rd and last time she took and moved my dick all over her pussy to come again. With all this messiness, she is still embarrassed to swap spit with me after CIM. My favorite part though is spending time after helping her learn English words and phrases. Such a delightful and kind lady.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
We had an exchange after where she thought I had shorted her money (she asked so kindly) until I reminded her that I gave her the house fee beforehand and that was her tip. She apologized and said she was still shaking from our activities and continued to apologize profusely, so much so that I had to DFK her to let her know it was okay. The world would be a better place if all misunderstandings can be placated with DFK 😁. She might be here until end of the month.
-
11-12-25 22:51 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 38Rose Spa
This place is on Vermont and near Soowon and Parks BBQ. The plaza was small, kind of dirty but that's Koreatown for you. The walk up smelled like piss but inside of the place smells like baby oil. No diddy though.
An hour was $60, and the room looked clean with some fresh sheets in the corner so I felt better about laying in the table. A woman named Bree, Ree, something -ee at the end comes in with an okay massage. I honestly thought it might be better but it's okay. I asked if it was okay to touch her and she spanked my cheek and said of course. She didn't really have ass but it was still good to grab her pussy and cheeks.
She turns me over and asks what I was there for while touching my balls. I was halfway there by the time I settled for a handjob. Full service was $160 and after getting away with $120 not that long ago, I just didn't feel excited for it. The handjob was $60. She wanted $80 but I pressed my luck to see if I could get it and I did. I was allowed to reach under her shirt. It didn't come off but I could lift it and saw she had fat dark nipples which I find stupid sexy on any shape or size tbh. The handjob was good and I thought my money went far. I did feel bad since I typically don't like to barter so I gave her the last $20 in my wallet.
I saw some other girls on my way out that looked good so I might be back. Everyone was about 35 and over. The woman who took my $60 for the hour was more like 50 but I'm assuming she's managing and not giving massages. Everyone was nice and I felt great afterwards.
-
11-12-25 22:30 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm 99% sure I got blocked by asking if there was more. Is there any way to sus out if they are down or not without spending money for the door fee?
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:24 #11536Regular Member

Posts: 13$
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by NeedH20
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 15:11 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 56Clarita Therapy Spa is a gem in Santa Clarita. A bit underrated if you ask me because the interior was great, no wait, and the Asian chick got all the masseuse stuff+extras perfectly down.
So underrated for what you get. When I called, someone picked up right away. When I got there, there was no excessive waiting. The interior, more importantly the back rooms, were all spot clean.
Lina was such a babe too. Not dressed like a * or anything. Just normal jeans and a blouse. Lina wasn't afraid to massage and tease at the same time. She did well on keeping things not boring and also displayed a nice variety of techniques. Also I was surprised that she delivered such a damn good BBBJ for the amount of tip gave. I even made a mess on her forehead and hair. A girl like her that just keeps the action rolling is honestly the best kind of masseuse.
-
11-12-25 02:08 #11534Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 44Worth Penny
Nice, no-hassle visit Coco knew what was up and took good care. That's a solid deal for the total damage.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



