Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 12958
-
11-12-25 00:55 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 25Top Acupuncture Molly
Stopped by hoping to find Selena based off the previous reviews about GND features. But guess I was too late to the party, she wasn't there anymore. Instead I was introduced to a girl with pretty big eyes named Molly and was told she's similar to Selena. I was interested in Maggie based off recent reviews too, but she was busy.
Gentle sweet personality and demeanor, 20's, 5'1-ish, long black hair, large eyes, D's, curvy with some cakes, clean kitty.
Face: 4.
Body: 3. 5.
Personality: 5.
Service: 4.
After MMS left the room, I pulled her in close by the waist and handed her the money with a cover inside. We made out a little bit, I was feeling pretty aroused, so I grabbed her cheeks to cup a feel, soft and a handful. She needed to go grab the supplies, so she exited the room and I got undressed. Upon her return, little soldier was already saluting, so her dress dropped to the floor, hair tied up, and she started making out again while giving my soldier a handshake. Slowly made her way down with some solid attention and polishing of soldier's helmet. She had one hand cupping and massaging my balls, and the other hand teasing my taint and AO. She attempted to see if I was accepting of her finger, but I budged away.
Wanted to give her kitty some attention, so had her lay down and some tongue swirling, flicking, nibbling, and proper suction on her button got her going. Could see her head nod back, eyes fluttering, until she grabbed my head pretty tight as I dug in deeper. I reach over to the side of her during this, grab my cover and slowly slip it on. Stood up, made sure she acknowledged that the rubber was on and still good, used soldier to give her kitty a few high-5's and slid in slow. Lifted her legs up and together, over 1 shoulder, she adjusted her hips a bit, then slowly started thrusting deeper. Her kitty was squeezing me, sucking me in deeper. She was pretty compliant to all my deep thrusting without any resistance or blocking. Didn't take long for me to feel the pressure build up, her kitty was squeezing and all of the sudden I felt her kitty go crazy, her legs tremble, and her kitty pushes Jr out. I laughed and asked her if she's okay and if it's good. She smiled slightly embarrassed, so I turned her over to doggy, pulled her hips up high, and started to try to find her spot. She adjusted, to a good angle, I was getting good friction. Didn't take long after to me to blow in the cover.
Afterwards, she pulled off the cover, gave soldier a good slobber to clean him up, tip was pretty sensitive and she was teasing it. Officially cleaned up, cuddled with her a bit. Very sweet girl with a gentle demeanor. She definitely knew how to make me a happy customer. Don't know what I missed out with not being able to see Selena, but very happy with the results I had with Molly.
-
11-11-25 21:06 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 96ET Eva
Went back after being out of town for a few weeks. Eva was the girl, I'd seen her once or twice before, but I never care to remember names, most of them seem interchangeable here, or any AMP for that matter. Looks, I'd give her a LA 3, but AMP 8 or 9. Has anyone actually seen anything above a 5? BE HONEST.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
Decent natural C-cups in a push-up bra, which always disappoints no matter how many times I see them. . 5 to the house and the massage was actually somewhat involved for once. On the flip she cleans and goes for a solid five minutes to Polish the boys with her taste tenticle followed by a one way ticket to BBBJ town; and finally an AMP provider that can actually go down the pipe and not stop at 2. 5" for fuck sake.
Anyways, she tries to kiss, I don't want that, so its on the table for those that do. She stops and wants the rubber, no thanks, even one hair is too much for me. I stick to SBs I can actually look at in the face and not shudder. She finishes me off with an explosive CIM. We get dressed, exchange pleasantries, and then she asks me for my number. I oblige with the fake, and follow up later if she's willing to meet outside of the spa. Seems like no luck, but why did she ask in the first place?
I don't do AMP FS, but BBBJCIM was definitely an LA 6 and a AMP 9.
1 to her. Hope this helps, DM for more deets.
-
11-11-25 08:05 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 59Unique Sasa (Tai Masssage)
I saw Sasa recently and although she's not the best looking girl, she's one of the better service oriented providers out there right now. She's probably in her lower / mid 30's, 5'1 ish, small B? Cup natty tits, with a clean shaven kitty. Her willingness to make sure I was happy and satisfied throughout the session makes her a definite repeat list.
If you ever feel like you need some love in your life go see her because she made me feel like we were genuine bf / gf LOL. She doesn't speak a lick of English, but her actions speak for itself. Passionate DFK throughout the session and she couldn't stop DFKing as I was putting my clothes back. I miss her already LOL.
-
11-10-25 20:08 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 84A+ massage in W covina
Came by to A+ massage while I am the area, MMS led me into a room and told me wait for Coco. Coco knocked on the door as I was already on the table faced down. I asked for medium and she delivered. Once the flip happened grazing of the legs and balls. She reached for the pillow and that's where I placed the tip. No need to negotiate. She wiped me down and left to get supplies. Started with sensual massage on Mr Johnson and then started a nice BBBJ. She was still clothed and I caressed her body. Once I was primed she got full naked and I love the D cups. Sucked on her nipples and she cooed. Got her to lie down and I ate her out. Mr Johnson was full attention and suited up for some doggy. Plowed her pretty good and she was arching her back so I can penetrate deeper. Took the cover off and painted her backside. Cleaned up and she finished me with another rub down until time was up.
Overall, I am very satisfied for a total damage of 60+140 for everything.
-
11-10-25 15:47 #11529Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Mischief Maggie at TA
I had to wait a bit for Maggie, a good looking girl with medium length straight hair and small but adorable eyes. But when we greeted each other, she looked me in the eye and went in for a kiss that lasted a few minutes. It was one of the wildest "hellos" I have ever gotten. I don't even think the 3-4 minute kiss counted as part of out time.
I finally undress while she gets her supplies. More kissing as she kneels for a pretty good BBBJ. I bring her up and she lets me kiss her from her head to her nose to her lips to her neck (this seems to be rare for some reason with some girls) to her boobs (MM). She lays me down for more BBBJ but then ask for 69 which she obliges.
We had a funny moment where I was fucking her with my nose and she giggled but returned to her clit. I then get her ready for standing mish and we DFK for another long time, kissing her all the way down to her pussy. I get up and in her sneaky had she wraps the cover quickly and I plunge into her.
I pull her head up so we can DFK some more (what a kisser, she also uses her tongue but it's a soft suckable tongue, not a stiff don't kiss me back tongue). I went doggy for a bit but really wanted to look into her cute eyes so did mish. Asked to come in her mouth and she got back down on her knees and she let me jack off into her lips and cheek. I pull her up to kiss and lick my cum around her lips. We are a mess so wipes.
I didn't even get RIM, we were so into the moment. She is playful and spontaneous, which is great. Will be seeing her again (so much more to try!) before she allegedly leaves November 15.
-
11-10-25 15:42 #11528Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Cici at Lucky Spa in Culver City
Not far from LA. Worth the drive. Cici's probably 9 out of 10 nice real titties on her I don't know if the ass was real but it was a real round that's for sure. Sure enough and it was time to flip over after about a 30 minute which I would say was a pretty good massage she pulling that Junior and I made the boom boom sign. She made the money sign I gave her two bills and asked for raw service. BJ was really solid. Nice I contact and she went down on me. To use her tongue to flick the tip of my cock and I know she got her mouth full pre jizz. She went to sit on top of me she kind of sat where my balls were started to stroke me off. She's sorry to rub my cock on her pussy to get it nice and wet and she's slid in. Wow she was pretty tight this was early in the day and I might have in the first Dick of the day. She rode me for a while like nibbled on her nipples and went to reverse cowgirl. I knew I was going to blow pretty soon so I put her head down for doggy. I know she was probably on the pill but I didn't want to drop my load in there so I pulled out and dropped right on her ass. Good good honest legit fun glad I came by.
-
11-10-25 01:22 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 869appreciate the response, but No Hollywood Dreams cat fish syndrome is A turn off. I'll skip that place.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 00:49 #11526Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Plenty of times. Luckily the girls I had the accidents with were clean though. Went for that check out 2 weeks after the incident. Those are some sneaky delights my friend.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 00:40 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 1149Pizza any good? LOL.
Originally Posted by DiceTomato1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 22:06 #11524Banned Member

Posts: 537TA Helen
Those of you who missed Helen at TA, she's currently at Lake Spa in upland.
Banana is her main name.
She's also worked at IBeauty and Right spa as Banana.
-
11-09-25 19:30 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 173There's actually a petite / slim latina called Maxine on rubrankings. Works out of nohodreams (a dump) in north hollywood.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
She's one of those nuru girls so expect FS to be pricey.
-
11-09-25 18:36 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 217Petite Latinas
Seems like people are keeping the petite Latinas in their pockets and not sharing. All the Latina mps and AMPs with Latinas either have the fake tits / bbl or chunky. No one wants to share petite Latinas.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:48 #11521Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 52TA- Candy's Candy Land
Candy is back and I make it a point to get in here at least a couple times when she has schedule. Familiarity always helps but even back to our first session she blows my mind with how she looks and what she can do. Beauty and grace with that pro skill / attention to detail and sensing what will make you bust mega hard. I have a hard time coming with young girls with decent*skill because I'm desensitized. I need mad skills and I've never had as many perfect sessions with anyone other than this girl in my 10 heavy years in the hobby. I can barely stay in the saddle and holding back to get through the rotation I like with her, and I have a stable of pros I can go as long as I want to with. I've never had her give me a massage before because I usually can't wait to get her naked. Did 45 minutes and she crushed the massage, the tease, I was showered clean but extra cleaning, tit rub on the back with zen slide (Lomita days) down to rimming, Manski, flips me, blows the fuck out of me. Get in 69 so I can treat her too. Mirror placement primo. Grab my king wrap and she sucks and straps it on and we get it on like Donkey Kong. Standing Mish, Mish, damn this girl can kiss and kiss, had to hit it doggie for the look in the mirror just holding as hard as I can. Flip to standing mish again for some flavor saver strokes for a bit and I have her rip the tarp off and she proceeds to suck the daylights out of my dick with this concluding high angle deep throat trick I have never experienced before and I'm still puzzled by the geometry of what the fuck happened but she suck such a load out that she had to stop for a sec to drizzle out to take the rest. Royal fucking treatment. Took me to the shower. Provided blue toast, washed me and yanked me clean. I got killed this week and this girl wiped that bullshit completely away. Floated out of there and on my way with a new constitution. P.S.- best feeling tits hands down and they look amazing. Could not stop feeling and squeezing like a gentleman and a scholar. Body, skills, Face, rhythm, feels, total package hands down. I will definitely be back to see her before she leaves the night of the 15th.
-
11-09-25 15:05 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 869Petite Latinas where are you?
Anybody have a place where I can experience A petite Latina? San Gabriel Valley, IE,SFV, S. B. ?
-
11-08-25 19:54 #11519Senior Member

Posts: 74Whenever you're in Hawthorne, I recommend to eat at Show Pizza before some much-needed stress relief.
Hawthorne BLVD, Pizza.
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





