Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 12985
-
11-08-25 16:47 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 1286TA Question
Thanks to folks here, my last LA trip was quite successful at TA & some escorts. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly the right words for the initials & what address or directions I used. I understand not wanting to be to specific in a public forum; but a few hints so I can be successful doing my own homework would be appreciated! (I've seen some conflicting info while RTFF!) AcuPRESSURE? What general area, landmark, etc. ? Whatever you think might be searchable!
Appreciate the help in the past & TIA. My data is getting dated; but glad to try to help / reciprocate.
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
11-08-25 15:36 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 74Selena at TA
I went in Friday morning as a walkin because I wanted to see the lineup first. This proved to be a mistake as it was extremely busy. I waited in the supply waiting room for a bit and was introduced to Selena. The manager asked if she is OK. I gave my approval and was ushered to one of the rooms. As other reviews have stated Selena is petite, very pretty, and looks young (claims to be 23). Her youth is evident in her inexperience. With Selena you will have to guide her throughout the encounter. We started woth a blue toast and some lfk not very passionate but more gentle and reserved. Moved on to feeding on her nice b cups may be enhanced. Selena a has a petite but hourglass shape with nice booty which is sometimes hard to find with Chinese providers. After making out session she initiated a BBBJ with some bls. Her BJ was subpar not alot of suction or pressure uses no hands. Her mouth is very small and she struggled to make my girthy and above average member fit and it kinda hurt so it wasn't very pleasurable. In to the main event. Selena shines in how tight she is. Again she struggled to get it in but after a bit of riding just the tip was able to penetrate and thrust. It was amazing and the tightest provider I have encountered at an AMP. I wish she had more stamina as she got tired or was in pain so switched to missionary while lfk. After a few minutes decided to cim mostly out of habit and routine but should have finished while fking because again the BJ was painful due to anatomical size differences. Eventually I cim and she took it like a champ. If you are well endowed you might not enjoy the BJ but the s3 x was out of this world because she is so tight and I would repeat just for that and skip the oral. On the way out I was introduced to Maggie who looked more milfy and not quite my cup of tea lookswise but apparently she's the goto service queen in the current lineup.
-
11-08-25 12:32 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 238No, they are both Asian.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 11:17 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 32Nothing but massage
Nothing but massage for me. Massage was not great, so I thought for sure I'd get a finish. It's a shame too because she looks exactly like her photos. I even asked at the end if she would finish me off. She said no, but said that I could do it myself after she left. She handed me some oil and some tissues to clean up, so I started stroking and she said "No no no, wait until I'm gone" and hurried out. As she closed the door she said "don't make a mess". So I came on her sheets.
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
Maybe she's offering more now? I don't know. But I do know it's not worth another 200 to find out.
-
11-08-25 02:41 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 816Lucky Lawndale has a star performer
I've been posting about Lucky Lawndale in the lnglewood Southbay forum but I don't think anybody really reads that so since people are putting reports from all over Southern California here, I guess I should do the same.
Anyway, I had the most amazing session tonight I have ever had at a parlor. Chinese Japanese mix petite larger Bs with erasers, and a nice fall Bush. Hit all the standard GFE actions but the cat bath incorporated an ice cube, and so did the rimming. Ice cube found its way to my dick on the flip. BBBJ, of course. Then she climbed on for an incredible camel slide that clearly was as much for her as me. This woman loves to come and loves to fuck. Name is Yuyu. Don't miss this one.
-
11-08-25 02:24 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 870Amy and Mia Latina?
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 01:11 #11524Shill for TA, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Maggie at TA
[Deleted by Admin]
If you make another shill account I will edit the posts so they say the chicks have AIDS
A2
-
11-07-25 16:03 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 77Maleny
Sorry- don't know why that link didn't work. Hope this one does. I'm very curious about this girl if you have any experience! https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46518/
-
11-07-25 14:04 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 77Has anyone visited this little beauty! She looks very hot! PM is OK.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44817/
-
11-07-25 06:35 #11521Banned Member

Posts: 17Happy accidents
Yup, it's happened a few times. The latest was last year in OC. I was banging this sexy Hawaiian girl named Honey at the original Right spa. She used some thin condoms, and that shit ripped. We didn't even notice until after we both came, that's why it felt so damn good. She was super cool about it and then offered a second round of BBFS within the hour. I keep in touch with her, but she says she hasn't come back to the mainland to work this year. Maybe I'll have to catch her in Hawaii if I'm ever out there.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 18:32 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 238Will do!
That's now my plan, thanks for the recommendation!
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 17:19 #11519Banned Member

Posts: 537If you're in Rosemead, check out Vivi spa. Amy or Mia if you like real pretty and petite.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 17:05 #11518Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Saps
Other reviewers ares saps. They should fight for their families.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 14:55 #11517Regular Member

Posts: 23Go back and read my Selena review. Def mentioned the lose skin. I disagree about the looks, but each his own. I was treated amazingly by both. Good to have mms relay what you like and don't like to the gals here. Makes for a better time.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 13:35 #11516Senior Member

Posts: 238In the area today
Funny enough, I'll be in the Rosemead area later today, for dinner with a friend in Alhambra, and was considering checking out this spot. I should call / text and ask who is working.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



