Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26624
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I miss the BBFS lists noone has any new updated lists evrybody is being greedy it ysed to be fun checking out the bareback section but now rarely can you find new reports. I've been in alabama for 6 weeks its dead over here slim pickings all the girls are robs scams ir pimped out anyone know asomwhere over here or providers that allow bbfscip.
    The dozen or so names I posted just a few weeks ago were insufficient for your purposes?

    Go back a few pages; there are plenty of contributors. Happy hunting.

  2. #26623
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you're not dirtyfuks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily  [View Original Post]
    I mean, you have to give the man credit. He sees a Fuk that is Dirty, and he executes that Dirty Fuk. He's living his truth.
    LOL yeah. Not a dirtyfuk. At least not as I age a little. There was a time with my hormones that I stuck it into anything (female) with two legs that moved. That's changed now and yeah DirtyFuk is who he is. And shares good information here. I love reading his posts and living vicariously through him. Hopefully my personal (fam) issues are resolved soon and I have the time to hobby again soon.

  3. #26622

    BBFS list

    I miss the BBFS lists noone has any new updated lists evrybody is being greedy it ysed to be fun checking out the bareback section but now rarely can you find new reports. I've been in alabama for 6 weeks its dead over here slim pickings all the girls are robs scams ir pimped out anyone know asomwhere over here or providers that allow bbfscip.

  4. #26621

    Bella in south hill

    Anyone got any vids of her in action.

  5. #26620
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycina111  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow Greek or CIP / CIA?
    No CIP for me. CIA is 1 extra bill.

  6. #26619
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you're not dirtyfuks!
    I mean, you have to give the man credit. He sees a Fuk that is Dirty, and he executes that Dirty Fuk. He's living his truth.

  7. #26618

    VanessaX

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She has a white boyfriend that doesn't like her going bare.

    So she asks that people be discreet. Like most providers, these things should be discussed in person.
    Does she allow Greek or CIP / CIA?

  8. #26617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Glad you guys spoke up. Her pics looked half way decent. I am out of the hobby for a bit due to some personal family issues. But smelly coot is not thing. LOL.
    Apparently you're not dirtyfuks!

  9. #26616

    Wikedwinx

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I had considered seeing her last week. Glad I didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked some ugly girls in my day but damn man. She is much older than her pics show, she got a belly, smells bad, smokes, and looks like the mom of half the fetal alcohol syndrome kids I knew back in the day. I took one look at her when she showed up, gave her a few bucks for her car ride and sent her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-wood.3162096/

    I ate her dirty snatch and fucked her in the ass bare!

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    Glad you guys spoke up. Her pics looked half way decent. I am out of the hobby for a bit due to some personal family issues. But smelly coot is not thing. LOL.

  10. #26615
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She has a white boyfriend that doesn't like her going bare.

    So she asks that people be discreet. Like most providers, these things should be discussed in person.
    That explains a lot LOL.

  11. #26614
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked some ugly girls in my day but damn man. She is much older than her pics show, she got a belly, smells bad, smokes, and looks like the mom of half the fetal alcohol syndrome kids I knew back in the day. I took one look at her when she showed up, gave her a few bucks for her car ride and sent her back.
    Thanks for the report. I had considered seeing her last week. Glad I didn't.

  12. #26613
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-wood.3162096/

    I ate her dirty snatch and fucked her in the ass bare!

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    I've fucked some ugly girls in my day but damn man. She is much older than her pics show, she got a belly, smells bad, smokes, and looks like the mom of half the fetal alcohol syndrome kids I knew back in the day. I took one look at her when she showed up, gave her a few bucks for her car ride and sent her back.

  13. #26612
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Made a mistake and said Aurora instead of Auburn. She no longer lives in Auburn and is now in Seattle (West Seattle area).
    Are you guys talking about Baileybaby1 from TNA?

  14. #26611

    Doesn't belong here

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't do white girls. But I'll drop a load in damned near anything when they're off their meds.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%BF.3162312/
    Saw her once.

    Safe. YMMV.

    Hot but I was expecting more cause of price point.

    Would not repeat.

  15. #26610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't do white girls. But I'll drop a load in damned near anything when they're off their meds.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%BF.3162312/
    Impossible to get a hold of is my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape