Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 27788
-
11-13-25 12:58 #26618Senior Member

Posts: 83VanessaX
Does she allow Greek or CIP / CIA?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 10:49 #26617Senior Member

Posts: 2924Apparently you're not dirtyfuks!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 23:52 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 2184Wikedwinx
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
Glad you guys spoke up. Her pics looked half way decent. I am out of the hobby for a bit due to some personal family issues. But smelly coot is not thing. LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 23:44 #26615Senior Member

Posts: 34That explains a lot LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:24 #26614Senior Member

Posts: 341Thanks for the report. I had considered seeing her last week. Glad I didn't.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 13:49 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 207I've fucked some ugly girls in my day but damn man. She is much older than her pics show, she got a belly, smells bad, smokes, and looks like the mom of half the fetal alcohol syndrome kids I knew back in the day. I took one look at her when she showed up, gave her a few bucks for her car ride and sent her back.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 19:31 #26612Regular Member

Posts: 16Are you guys talking about Baileybaby1 from TNA?
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 15:22 #26611Senior Member

Posts: 102Doesn't belong here
Saw her once.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
Safe. YMMV.
Hot but I was expecting more cause of price point.
Would not repeat.
-
11-11-25 13:20 #26610Senior Member

Posts: 161Kendall
Impossible to get a hold of is my experience.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:19 #26609Senior Member

Posts: 740Auburn, not Aurora
Made a mistake and said Aurora instead of Auburn. She no longer lives in Auburn and is now in Seattle (West Seattle area).
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 01:13 #26608Senior Member

Posts: 69KendallKennedy belong here?
I usually don't do white girls. But I'll drop a load in damned near anything when they're off their meds.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%BF.3162312/
-
11-11-25 00:38 #26607Senior Member

Posts: 163She's new? She got an ass?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 00:38 #26606Senior Member

Posts: 740Bailey
Hmmm, I have a current contact for her (braggadociosly). Ran into her on a dating app and connected. She remembered me. She no longer advertises openly, if at all. She has a bf that she's been with for a few. It's an open relationship and she still likes to play and I now get it pro bono. A buddy and I are still trying to setup a DP with her. Slow going because she has two civvy jobs now keeping her busy. She no longer lives in Aurora. She is in Seattle now.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
Because she is no longer advertising, I'll keep the number to myself but I will give you a tip to get on the dating apps. She, along with a few others from the other board that I've connected with personally, are on there giving it away free.
So-Crates.
-
11-10-25 18:02 #26605Regular Member

Posts: 16She told you that?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:42 #26604Senior Member

Posts: 652Wikedwinx
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-wood.3162096/
I ate her dirty snatch and fucked her in the ass bare!
I am a dirtyfuk.









Reply With Quote





