Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 255
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #90

    Jedi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Look into skin care, lashes and so on beauty places also.
    I swear you are like a Jedi Master when it comes to unconventional places! Hey, you are obviously seasoned. Can I get FS at LBC or Barberwaxqueen? DM me if you need this private.

  2. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?
    Look into skin care, lashes and so on beauty places also.

  3. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Fuck it! If Bay's location is the one on Yelp I'm going to try. All she can say is no and I walk away. I saw some pics on Yelp and the Viet lady I see wearing a grey dress with a mask looks hot. The Viet lady who looks skinny with red lipstick also looks hot, albeit the pictures are 5+ years old. Life is short.
    Yeah that's her current shop. Good Luck!

  4. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    She is still hot, sucks I didn't get a HJ from her when she was giving massage. Wonder why no more?
    Fuck it! If Bay's location is the one on Yelp I'm going to try. All she can say is no and I walk away. I saw some pics on Yelp and the Viet lady I see wearing a grey dress with a mask looks hot. The Viet lady who looks skinny with red lipstick also looks hot, albeit the pictures are 5+ years old. Life is short.

  5. #86

    Bays

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Is this a hot viet chick? If she is who I think she told me no more massage, only legit business.

    She was hot AF.
    She is still hot, sucks I didn't get a HJ from her when she was giving massage. Wonder why no more?

  6. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    She moved her shop. Not sure if HE is still available. I see her for a haircut and she hasn't offered me any extras for sometime. Anyone get a HJ recently?
    First and foremost, I love how we are brainstorming and working together for our adventures. I remember hearing about Bay's barbershop back in 2018, but no one at the time confirmed if extras were available. Based on what I am reading now, it is confirmed that HJ is available. What's the setup now? I have a regular barber and I can't just use her without the SO finding out. Can a massage just be had? Is it a solo shop or has other workers?

  7. #84
    Is this a hot viet chick? If she is who I think she told me no more massage, only legit business.

    She was hot AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she kinda old now. LOL.

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    She moved her shop. Not sure if HE is still available. I see her for a haircut and she hasn't offered me any extras for sometime. Anyone get a HJ recently?
    Isn't she kinda old now. LOL.

  9. #82
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Bays barbershop? Lisa she would give a HE according to the old MPR, Don't know now? https://www.yelp.com/biz/bays-barber...-westminster-3
    She moved her shop. Not sure if HE is still available. I see her for a haircut and she hasn't offered me any extras for sometime. Anyone get a HJ recently?

  10. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?
    Anyone remember Bays barbershop? Lisa she would give a HE according to the old MPR, Don't know now? https://www.yelp.com/biz/bays-barber...-westminster-3

  11. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?

  12. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some researching and found Alice Massage in El Monte. They advertise haircuts, waxing, and manicure. If you do a Google search you will find it looks like more can be had. I won't be able to do a recon this month but if anyone wants to try it, go for it.
    Not a Nail salon bro https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-alice...onte-ca-292256#rubmaps.

  13. #78

    Alice Massage

    I was doing some researching and found Alice Massage in El Monte. They advertise haircuts, waxing, and manicure. If you do a Google search you will find it looks like more can be had. I won't be able to do a recon this month but if anyone wants to try it, go for it.

  14. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepFishn  [View Original Post]
    Did some recon on Oh My Nails in Alhambra also. Definitely gives legit vibes as said. Older aunties with lots of female customers doing nails. I did get a glimpse of the rooms to the left of the entrance. They're just two curtained walled partitions with tables probably for waxing. Can't imagine FS going on behind the curtains without any regular nail customers freaking out.
    Not FS only HE.

  15. #76

    Gives legit vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    The room is kinda next to the entrance I was told.
    Did some recon on Oh My Nails in Alhambra also. Definitely gives legit vibes as said. Older aunties with lots of female customers doing nails. I did get a glimpse of the rooms to the left of the entrance. They're just two curtained walled partitions with tables probably for waxing. Can't imagine FS going on behind the curtains without any regular nail customers freaking out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape