Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 245
-
11-13-25 15:04 #80Senior Member

Posts: 215Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 10:48 #79Senior Member

Posts: 2004Not a Nail salon bro https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-alice...onte-ca-292256#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 23:40 #78Senior Member

Posts: 215Alice Massage
I was doing some researching and found Alice Massage in El Monte. They advertise haircuts, waxing, and manicure. If you do a Google search you will find it looks like more can be had. I won't be able to do a recon this month but if anyone wants to try it, go for it.
-
11-09-25 07:21 #77Senior Member

Posts: 2004Not FS only HE.
Originally Posted by KeepFishn
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 16:13 #76Senior Member

Posts: 76Gives legit vibes
Did some recon on Oh My Nails in Alhambra also. Definitely gives legit vibes as said. Older aunties with lots of female customers doing nails. I did get a glimpse of the rooms to the left of the entrance. They're just two curtained walled partitions with tables probably for waxing. Can't imagine FS going on behind the curtains without any regular nail customers freaking out.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 07:56 #75Senior Member

Posts: 2004Did you try it? Ask for body massage.
Originally Posted by Jujuju1010
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:58 #74Senior Member

Posts: 2004The room is kinda next to the entrance I was told.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 23:21 #73Senior Member

Posts: 215Recon #1
I went by and pretended to ask for a price list for the SO. I didn't get the vibe that extras could be had. The techs working all looked like older aunties and had customers so I aborted mission and did not ask if a massage in the back is on the menu. Thanks for the tip. I'll also give a tip when I find a location that is solid potential.
Originally Posted by JimRockford83
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 20:41 #72Senior Member

Posts: 56Recon
Looking forward to your report.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 18:48 #71Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks for the Tip
I will do a recon mission also. You are a sharing brother! Thank you.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:49 #70Senior Member

Posts: 2004Its called Oh my nails I got a tip they do massage in a room Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/oh-my-nails-alhambra
Originally Posted by Jujuju1010
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:34 #69Senior Member

Posts: 110Where in Alhambra? I live close by and can toft if you can provide some info, thanks.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 07:53 #68Senior Member

Posts: 2004No one has any Leads? I got one potential L1 but its in Alhambra.
-
10-18-25 07:57 #67Senior Member

Posts: 2004Yeah we need new places.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:08 #66Senior Member

Posts: 436Little beauty sux now. She was cool about 10 years ago, then she became old and grumpy 😠.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
Thr other place you mentioned the owner is rude, nasty amd freaky will take all your money down to your last penny. I used to like going there because there was a sexy girl from India that did nuru. But she didn't last long there.










Reply With Quote




