Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 245
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Ya, my bad brother. I did some more research and confirm you are correct, it is not a nail salon. I guess our unsuccessful hunt continues. One day we will find this hidden gem, where we can get FS at a nail salon. Maybe we should look at barber shops instead?

  2. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some researching and found Alice Massage in El Monte. They advertise haircuts, waxing, and manicure. If you do a Google search you will find it looks like more can be had. I won't be able to do a recon this month but if anyone wants to try it, go for it.
    Not a Nail salon bro https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-alice...onte-ca-292256#rubmaps.

  3. #78

    Alice Massage

    I was doing some researching and found Alice Massage in El Monte. They advertise haircuts, waxing, and manicure. If you do a Google search you will find it looks like more can be had. I won't be able to do a recon this month but if anyone wants to try it, go for it.

  4. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepFishn  [View Original Post]
    Did some recon on Oh My Nails in Alhambra also. Definitely gives legit vibes as said. Older aunties with lots of female customers doing nails. I did get a glimpse of the rooms to the left of the entrance. They're just two curtained walled partitions with tables probably for waxing. Can't imagine FS going on behind the curtains without any regular nail customers freaking out.
    Not FS only HE.

  5. #76

    Gives legit vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    The room is kinda next to the entrance I was told.
    Did some recon on Oh My Nails in Alhambra also. Definitely gives legit vibes as said. Older aunties with lots of female customers doing nails. I did get a glimpse of the rooms to the left of the entrance. They're just two curtained walled partitions with tables probably for waxing. Can't imagine FS going on behind the curtains without any regular nail customers freaking out.

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujuju1010  [View Original Post]
    Where in Alhambra? I live close by and can toft if you can provide some info, thanks.
    Did you try it? Ask for body massage.

  7. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I went by and pretended to ask for a price list for the SO. I didn't get the vibe that extras could be had. The techs working all looked like older aunties and had customers so I aborted mission and did not ask if a massage in the back is on the menu. Thanks for the tip. I'll also give a tip when I find a location that is solid potential.
    The room is kinda next to the entrance I was told.

  8. #73

    Recon #1

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your report.
    I went by and pretended to ask for a price list for the SO. I didn't get the vibe that extras could be had. The techs working all looked like older aunties and had customers so I aborted mission and did not ask if a massage in the back is on the menu. Thanks for the tip. I'll also give a tip when I find a location that is solid potential.

  9. #72

    Recon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I will do a recon mission also. You are a sharing brother! Thank you.
    Looking forward to your report.

  10. #71

    Thanks for the Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Its called Oh my nails I got a tip they do massage in a room Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/oh-my-nails-alhambra
    I will do a recon mission also. You are a sharing brother! Thank you.

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujuju1010  [View Original Post]
    Where in Alhambra? I live close by and can toft if you can provide some info, thanks.
    Its called Oh my nails I got a tip they do massage in a room Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/oh-my-nails-alhambra

  12. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    No one has any Leads? I got one potential L1 but its in Alhambra.
    Where in Alhambra? I live close by and can toft if you can provide some info, thanks.

  13. #68
    No one has any Leads? I got one potential L1 but its in Alhambra.

  14. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Little beauty sux now. She was cool about 10 years ago, then she became old and grumpy 😠.

    Thr other place you mentioned the owner is rude, nasty amd freaky will take all your money down to your last penny. I used to like going there because there was a sexy girl from India that did nuru. But she didn't last long there.
    Yeah we need new places.

  15. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yeah those 2 are not that good, But thanks man let us know if you find one even if they only offer HJ which is most likely. I already posted 2 possible locations.
    Little beauty sux now. She was cool about 10 years ago, then she became old and grumpy 😠.

    Thr other place you mentioned the owner is rude, nasty amd freaky will take all your money down to your last penny. I used to like going there because there was a sexy girl from India that did nuru. But she didn't last long there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape