Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 888 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13018
    Why would someone make that up? This kind of stuff happens all the time and I understand being extra careful. I would've told her who I was, but I get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straightyou texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.

  2. #13017

    Really

    So let me get this straight—you texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.

  3. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?

    I will vouch for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    One and done for me, she doesn't have a very nice body, had a bit of odor from the clam.

    Just not what I expected.

    The choices of girls has gotten terrible.

  4. #13015

    Little Wet?

    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.

  5. #13014

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
    If you hit it, give us a full report. Rates?

  6. #13013

    Not mention.

    Malwarebyte flagged the website.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    All the red flags of a fake ad are right in the description.

  7. #13012

    Tough guys

    I shoot back! And I bet I have a bigger arsenal! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    That's a new one for me to hear actually. I've never been shown a picture of myself. Usually they send me a bunch of photos of dead people and act like they are Seal Team Cartel and are going to HALO jump and 360 noscope my entire family midair if I don't pay them $300.

  8. #13011

    Jodaci

    Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?

    I will vouch for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  9. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is absolutely real. She is the black girl in those pics. I met up with her recently, and those pics are accurate. She's not particularly engaging, but she's short, slim, and her ass is a thing of beauty.

    Downside is that her incall apartment is a dump.

  10. #13009

    Another Streetwalker turned Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
    Check the streetwalkers section and look for Sara / Sarah in Price Hill. Stays thick and has numerous kids by mongers and D boys but really pleasant personality when not drugged out. Great BBBJ and strap up for a wonderful ride cowgirl. Been missing in action due to prison, treatment and popping out babies.

  11. #13008

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has two different girls in her pictures to me that's a red flag.

  12. #13007

    Anyone experience Taylor or Ciara


  13. #13006

    Hannah

    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.

  14. #13005

    Cerenity

    Had a appointment with her yesterday and she did nothing but waste my time. No big surprise there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her and she was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a provider including the location and service. Others here mirrored my experience. Granted however that was some time ago but the experience was so bad I won't chance it again, but you could. Maybe elapsed time has changed things.
    .

  15. #13004

    Multiple ads, same hotel

    I've messaged several ads (mostly Asian) and they all say they're at the same hotel. Is this a scam situation where the scammer just uses the same hotel over and over? Or is it legit?

    I fully do not expect that the girls working there to look anything like their pics. But if there's 5 girls working the same hotel, would there be a way to choose which one I want to spend time with?

    Just wondering if anyone has experience with this setup?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape