Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 901 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13209

    Not mention.

    Malwarebyte flagged the website.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    All the red flags of a fake ad are right in the description.

  2. #13208

    Tough guys

    I shoot back! And I bet I have a bigger arsenal! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    That's a new one for me to hear actually. I've never been shown a picture of myself. Usually they send me a bunch of photos of dead people and act like they are Seal Team Cartel and are going to HALO jump and 360 noscope my entire family midair if I don't pay them $300.

  3. #13207

    Jodaci

    Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?

    I will vouch for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  4. #13206
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is absolutely real. She is the black girl in those pics. I met up with her recently, and those pics are accurate. She's not particularly engaging, but she's short, slim, and her ass is a thing of beauty.

    Downside is that her incall apartment is a dump.

  5. #13205

    Another Streetwalker turned Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
    Check the streetwalkers section and look for Sara / Sarah in Price Hill. Stays thick and has numerous kids by mongers and D boys but really pleasant personality when not drugged out. Great BBBJ and strap up for a wonderful ride cowgirl. Been missing in action due to prison, treatment and popping out babies.

  6. #13204

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has two different girls in her pictures to me that's a red flag.

  7. #13203

    Anyone experience Taylor or Ciara


  8. #13202

    Hannah

    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.

  9. #13201

    Cerenity

    Had a appointment with her yesterday and she did nothing but waste my time. No big surprise there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her and she was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a provider including the location and service. Others here mirrored my experience. Granted however that was some time ago but the experience was so bad I won't chance it again, but you could. Maybe elapsed time has changed things.
    .

  10. #13200

    Multiple ads, same hotel

    I've messaged several ads (mostly Asian) and they all say they're at the same hotel. Is this a scam situation where the scammer just uses the same hotel over and over? Or is it legit?

    I fully do not expect that the girls working there to look anything like their pics. But if there's 5 girls working the same hotel, would there be a way to choose which one I want to spend time with?

    Just wondering if anyone has experience with this setup?

  11. #13199

    Cerenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Cerenity. https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x Pretty sure she has been reviewed but I can't remember if they were positive or not.
    Yes that is her and she was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a provider including the location and service. Others here mirrored my experience. Granted however that was some time ago but the experience was so bad I won't chance it again, but you could. Maybe elapsed time has changed things.

  12. #13198

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    All the red flags of a fake ad are right in the description.
    One of the easiest ways to spot a fake is to google the phone number. She's in LA, Indy, Hawaii, Lexington.

  13. #13197

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://hot.com/us/oh/cincinnati/esc...77-0906/m-mW5Z

    Found this ad yesterday, and spoke with her a little via text. We have a possible meetup scheduled for Monday, so I'm just wondering if anybody around here has met her, or knows if she's legit.
    All the red flags of a fake ad are right in the description.

  14. #13196

    Anybody know her??

    https://hot.com/us/oh/cincinnati/esc...77-0906/m-mW5Z

    Found this ad yesterday, and spoke with her a little via text. We have a possible meetup scheduled for Monday, so I'm just wondering if anybody around here has met her, or knows if she's legit.

  15. #13195
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone this beautiful lady in forest park?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/584386259364
    Had seen the provider in the pictures but the location was in Cincinnati. I reviewed her a while back. But I would probably not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape