Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 13509
-
11-13-25 14:02 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 288Not mention.
Malwarebyte flagged the website.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:59 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 288Tough guys
I shoot back! And I bet I have a bigger arsenal! LOL.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 18:32 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 225Jodaci
Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?
I will vouch for her.
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
11-11-25 05:35 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 345Taylor is absolutely real. She is the black girl in those pics. I met up with her recently, and those pics are accurate. She's not particularly engaging, but she's short, slim, and her ass is a thing of beauty.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
Downside is that her incall apartment is a dump.
-
11-10-25 20:45 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 40Another Streetwalker turned Escort
Check the streetwalkers section and look for Sara / Sarah in Price Hill. Stays thick and has numerous kids by mongers and D boys but really pleasant personality when not drugged out. Great BBBJ and strap up for a wonderful ride cowgirl. Been missing in action due to prison, treatment and popping out babies.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:15 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 207Taylor
Taylor has two different girls in her pictures to me that's a red flag.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:02 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 329Anyone experience Taylor or Ciara
Both fit my taste, but my searches come up with nothing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196097149
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196155617
-
11-10-25 09:43 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 57Hannah
Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
-
11-09-25 17:20 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 473Cerenity
Had a appointment with her yesterday and she did nothing but waste my time. No big surprise there.
.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 17:16 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 33Multiple ads, same hotel
I've messaged several ads (mostly Asian) and they all say they're at the same hotel. Is this a scam situation where the scammer just uses the same hotel over and over? Or is it legit?
I fully do not expect that the girls working there to look anything like their pics. But if there's 5 girls working the same hotel, would there be a way to choose which one I want to spend time with?
Just wondering if anyone has experience with this setup?
-
11-08-25 16:56 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 919Cerenity
Yes that is her and she was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a provider including the location and service. Others here mirrored my experience. Granted however that was some time ago but the experience was so bad I won't chance it again, but you could. Maybe elapsed time has changed things.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 16:26 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 88Fake
One of the easiest ways to spot a fake is to google the phone number. She's in LA, Indy, Hawaii, Lexington.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:27 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 451Fake
All the red flags of a fake ad are right in the description.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 13:50 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 345Anybody know her??
https://hot.com/us/oh/cincinnati/esc...77-0906/m-mW5Z
Found this ad yesterday, and spoke with her a little via text. We have a possible meetup scheduled for Monday, so I'm just wondering if anybody around here has met her, or knows if she's legit.
-
11-03-25 20:01 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 390Had seen the provider in the pictures but the location was in Cincinnati. I reviewed her a while back. But I would probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





