Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 246
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yeah those 2 are not that good, But thanks man let us know if you find one even if they only offer HJ which is most likely. I already posted 2 possible locations.
    Little beauty sux now. She was cool about 10 years ago, then she became old and grumpy 😠.

    Thr other place you mentioned the owner is rude, nasty amd freaky will take all your money down to your last penny. I used to like going there because there was a sexy girl from India that did nuru. But she didn't last long there.

  2. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, if this is actually worth the pursuit. I suppose if you can get full service for the same price or less than a decent full-service MP, then I say, go for it. However, this seems like kind of a novelty act. I read on other threads, such as Craigslist-massage therapists, and half the time you pay a third more than you would at a verifiable, full service MP. Who wants to spend more $$ than you have to?.
    I think its worth it, brother. Just a niche in our many adventures in pursuit of pussy. If we share, then we won't need to spend so much money in this pursuit. I was a lurker back then but a legend posted about Natalie in Mimi's Nail and that novelty was a gold mine. I also remember this other MILF Viet can't remember her name but she was a barber with real bad plastic surgery in the face. Let's keep trying brothers.

  3. #64

    Nails / Hair Beuty Salons

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they do haircuts but they do manscaping and HJs, and that's Little Beauty and 7 day spa. Both in Garden Grove. I don't recommend either places though. Both owners are grumpy and despite what other reviews you say, you will be lucky to get more than a handy.
    Yeah those 2 are not that good, But thanks man let us know if you find one even if they only offer HJ which is most likely. I already posted 2 possible locations.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Yup exactly why even mention it then. I didn't even ask for the number just a possible shop name *crickets. But whatever.
    Also to add that particular entrance is locked and the salon owner or employee has to let you on. So you can't just walk in.

  5. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the dude that told of us about Wendy never shared her name on Phoenix.
    Yup exactly why even mention it then. I didn't even ask for the number just a possible shop name *crickets. But whatever.

  6. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    I'm still looking for that one hairstylist that will do some extras. I'm losing hope.
    Yeah the dude that told of us about Wendy never shared her name on Phoenix.

  7. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.

    My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.
    If they are Vietnamese I think higher chance for extras. Yeah I miss Mimis hair salon because of FS with her.

  8. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they do haircuts but they do manscaping and HJs, and that's Little Beauty and 7 day spa. Both in Garden Grove. I don't recommend either places though. Both owners are grumpy and despite what other reviews you say, you will be lucky to get more than a handy.
    Thanks yeah ill pass on that.

  9. #58

    LBC and 7-Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    I'm still looking for that one hairstylist that will do some extras. I'm losing hope.
    I don't think they do haircuts but they do manscaping and HJs, and that's Little Beauty and 7 day spa. Both in Garden Grove. I don't recommend either places though. Both owners are grumpy and despite what other reviews you say, you will be lucky to get more than a handy.

  10. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    Keep up the good work. I check this thread every day because I'd love to visit a nail salon that delivers.
    I'm still looking for that one hairstylist that will do some extras. I'm losing hope.

  11. #56

    Hopeful

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.

    My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.
    Keep up the good work. I check this thread every day because I'd love to visit a nail salon that delivers.

  12. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.
    Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.

    My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.

  13. #54

    Mimi Norwalk

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.
    Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.

  14. #53

    Mimi Nails in Norwalk

    I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.

  15. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.
    Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/1-nails-and...edondo-beach-2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape