Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 902 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13218

    Izzy. Cincy Sub is back

    If anyone remembers Izzy. A little older, thin, shaved her head. Well she is clean and looking for new friends. She can host in NKY. Message for digits. GFE, CFS.

  2. #13217

    Contact info

    What's the deal with all the WhatsApp and Telegram in the Tryst posts?

  3. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.
    She is still around only see a couple guy when she is hosting. Always a great time.

  4. #13215

    Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?
    This tracks with my interactions with her. I wouldn't immediately suspect foul play here, she probably just never added your number as a contact or deleted the text thread.

  5. #13214
    Why would someone make that up? This kind of stuff happens all the time and I understand being extra careful. I would've told her who I was, but I get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straightyou texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.

  6. #13213

    Really

    So let me get this straight—you texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RE1975  [View Original Post]
    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.

  7. #13212
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?

    I will vouch for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    One and done for me, she doesn't have a very nice body, had a bit of odor from the clam.

    Just not what I expected.

    The choices of girls has gotten terrible.

  8. #13211

    Little Wet?

    Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?

    I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.

  9. #13210

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
    If you hit it, give us a full report. Rates?

  10. #13209

    Not mention.

    Malwarebyte flagged the website.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    All the red flags of a fake ad are right in the description.

  11. #13208

    Tough guys

    I shoot back! And I bet I have a bigger arsenal! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    That's a new one for me to hear actually. I've never been shown a picture of myself. Usually they send me a bunch of photos of dead people and act like they are Seal Team Cartel and are going to HALO jump and 360 noscope my entire family midair if I don't pay them $300.

  12. #13207

    Jodaci

    Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?

    I will vouch for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  13. #13206
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is absolutely real. She is the black girl in those pics. I met up with her recently, and those pics are accurate. She's not particularly engaging, but she's short, slim, and her ass is a thing of beauty.

    Downside is that her incall apartment is a dump.

  14. #13205

    Another Streetwalker turned Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
    Check the streetwalkers section and look for Sara / Sarah in Price Hill. Stays thick and has numerous kids by mongers and D boys but really pleasant personality when not drugged out. Great BBBJ and strap up for a wonderful ride cowgirl. Been missing in action due to prison, treatment and popping out babies.

  15. #13204

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has two different girls in her pictures to me that's a red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape