Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 901 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13194
    I had seen the provider in the pictures but the location was in Cincinnati. I reviewed her a while back. But I would probably not repeat.

  2. #13193
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not doing the research for you. This reminds me of when WCPO / CityBeat / BuzzFeed sloughs thru Reddit to get content without doing work 🙄. The reason for most of the negativity is because the pay to play market is downtrodden with very bad talent. Usually happens with the job market. Job market is high, the caliber of workers is terrible. Job market low you start to see better talent seep in. That's excluding other external forces like housing costs staying flat or going up. There's also a whole metric fuck ton of dudes with really bad taste and true sex addicts and will fuck anything and are desperate. Search the "street walkers" and with that mix of kinks they have you'll also find terrible reviews because what did you expect from a drug riddled zombie with one foot in the grave?
    LOL, good ole Smokey. Can always rely on you to call a spade a spade hahaha.

  3. #13192
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not doing the research for you.
    Okay, so don't. That was always allowed.

  4. #13191

    Writing a paper or thesis?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Something I've noticed is that most posts here are negative. That's reasonable. People, in general, are more inclined to post about their negative experiences than their positive experiences. Still, I'm curious what positive experiences people have had. Sifting through everything online is tedious at best and very risky at worst.
    I'm not doing the research for you. This reminds me of when WCPO / CityBeat / BuzzFeed sloughs thru Reddit to get content without doing work 🙄. The reason for most of the negativity is because the pay to play market is downtrodden with very bad talent. Usually happens with the job market. Job market is high, the caliber of workers is terrible. Job market low you start to see better talent seep in. That's excluding other external forces like housing costs staying flat or going up. There's also a whole metric fuck ton of dudes with really bad taste and true sex addicts and will fuck anything and are desperate. Search the "street walkers" and with that mix of kinks they have you'll also find terrible reviews because what did you expect from a drug riddled zombie with one foot in the grave?

  5. #13190

    Good reviews

    Something I've noticed is that most posts here are negative. That's reasonable. People, in general, are more inclined to post about their negative experiences than their positive experiences. Still, I'm curious what positive experiences people have had. Sifting through everything online is tedious at best and very risky at worst.

  6. #13189
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Guess not.
    I searched all over the ad and couldn't find a beautiful woman anywhere.

  7. #13188
    Guess not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone this beautiful lady in forest park?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/584386259364

  8. #13187
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Somehow they found an old picture of me, but the wrong address, and a long list of names and that are supposed to be my close friends and family that is completely wrong. I hope that some day they don't murder the people who bought my old house. That would be a giant oopsie!
    That's a new one for me to hear actually. I've never been shown a picture of myself. Usually they send me a bunch of photos of dead people and act like they are Seal Team Cartel and are going to HALO jump and 360 noscope my entire family midair if I don't pay them $300.

  9. #13186
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    I beg them to find me. Usually I just troll them with some iteration of, "I don't know what girl you are talking about, but if you want to fuck me you'll have to pay me instead!
    Somehow they found an old picture of me, but the wrong address, and a long list of names and that are supposed to be my close friends and family that is completely wrong. I hope that some day they don't murder the people who bought my old house. That would be a giant oopsie!

  10. #13185
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    I think these are hilarious. I reply with things like "this is the worst customer service!" They get tired of it pretty quickly.
    I beg them to find me. Usually I just troll them with some iteration of, "I don't know what girl you are talking about, but if you want to fuck me you'll have to pay me instead!

  11. #13184

    Forrest park

    Has anyone this beautiful lady in forest park?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/584386259364

  12. #13183
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    your number goes to some d-bag who texts you a threat of murder and or violence
    I think these are hilarious. I reply with things like "this is the worst customer service!" They get tired of it pretty quickly.

  13. #13182
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck and good recommendations for any of these Latina girls? Or does anyone have a Latina UTR that they care to PM me about. I have a craving for a good Latina. Thanks in advance.
    Most are bait and switch, or your number goes to some d-bag who texts you a threat of murder and or violence. The only one I know of that's real (with real pics) is the girl who advertises as Lisa, and she's been hard to get a hold of lately. Trust I have done extensive research on this subject 😂.

    Several of those ads all lead to the same room shared by two girls who look nothing like any of those pictures, but will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to show up for an extremely unsatisfying experience.

  14. #13181

    Utr

    Does anyone have any info on any UTRs in the West Chester area they want to share?

  15. #13180

    Latinas

    Has anyone had any luck and good recommendations for any of these Latina girls? Or does anyone have a Latina UTR that they care to PM me about. I have a craving for a good Latina. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape