High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23569

    A Diamond in the rough

    Seen Diamond today. She's looking real good and looking for company. I have her info if interested in getting in touch with her. DM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6764737883472301922.jpg‎  

  2. #23568
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella late last night north of Busch. Checked the Orient Hotel records, and sure enough, she checked out yesterday.

    She was with her BF, and I chuckled when I saw her buying candy, obviously she was fresh off a date, pockets full of cash.

    The two of them took a beeline after the deal down Linebaugh, they must be staying down that way. She wasn't looking at cars at all, on a mission to medicate.
    How fat is she? She tends ti balloon up when she stays with her uncle.

  3. #23567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella late last night north of Busch. Checked the Orient Hotel records, and sure enough, she checked out yesterday.

    She was with her BF, and I chuckled when I saw her buying candy, obviously she was fresh off a date, pockets full of cash.

    The two of them took a beeline after the deal down Linebaugh, they must be staying down that way. She wasn't looking at cars at all, on a mission to medicate.
    Damn, she is out already! Which is good, I will down in Tampa soon.

  4. #23566

    Bella

    Saw Bella late last night north of Busch. Checked the Orient Hotel records, and sure enough, she checked out yesterday.

    She was with her BF, and I chuckled when I saw her buying candy, obviously she was fresh off a date, pockets full of cash.

    The two of them took a beeline after the deal down Linebaugh, they must be staying down that way. She wasn't looking at cars at all, on a mission to medicate.

  5. #23565
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers did a trip up to Nebraska Ave this weekend didn't see Laura, I forget what her street name was any intel? Is she out of the game?
    Laura has been out of the game for like 10 years. I never saw her out and about when I moved to Tampa over 12 years ago.

    I was with her once about 15 years ago before I moved here.

    She wasn't a Nebraska girl, she was a Nowatney girl.

  6. #23564
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers did a trip up to Nebraska Ave this weekend didn't see Laura, I forget what her street name was any intel? Is she out of the game?
    That's Laure "half pint". There's a user blog on her, "Laura worship page" or something. There's also a YouTube video of her.

  7. #23563

    Laura Nadine

    Hello fellow Mongers did a trip up to Nebraska Ave this weekend didn't see Laura, I forget what her street name was any intel? Is she out of the game?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Henry.jpg‎  

  8. #23562

    Cc

    Ran into Cici this earlier today when I was omw to my buddy's house in Seminole Heights. She said she was getting a room at El Rancho, those interested can check that area out for her. No digits.

  9. #23561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    Seen diamond today, she's looking real good, we had a great time. PM me if you would like her digits to reach out and say hello.
    Where can she be found?

  10. #23560

    Pink haired diamond

    Seen diamond today, she's looking real good, we had a great time. PM me if you would like her digits to reach out and say hello.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7878939274573482817.jpg‎   6764737883472301922.jpg‎  

  11. #23559
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  12. #23558

    New one?

    Did a short cruise last night around midnight. Was dead except I saw a girl that seemed out of place and possibly working. She was walking on Nebraska several blocks north of Fowler, a bit on the bigger side height wise, not really fat, just stocky. Walking really slow, eying cars. The strange thing was she was wearing pajama bottoms, they were sliding down so you could see the top of her pussy and half her ass. I pulled up to her on a corner, she made eye contact, I asked if she needed a ride, she didn't respond and continued walking.

    A couple of other mongers tried as well, rebuffed.

  13. #23557

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama  [View Original Post]
    Saturday, around 5 PM, she was jogging down middle of Nebraska on the double yellow line south of 3 Coins towards El Rancho, stopping traffic and just barely missed getting run over by multiple vehicles.
    I saw her last night late, about midnight at a corner a couple blocks north of there. I saw her as I drove by but didn't recognize her, so I looped around the block for a better look. She was tweaking and was looking up. As I pulled up to the corner, she never stopped tweaking to look towards me, and she had a crazy look in her eyes. As I drove off, some monger pulled up and was trying to get her to get in his car. I was thinking, no way dude, run away if you know what is good for you.

  14. #23556

    Hit It Harder Almost Got Hit (By Multiple Cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    At 3 pm today hit it harder was out. Kay (look up sexy Kay or Kay bae on LC).
    Saturday, around 5 PM, she was jogging down middle of Nebraska on the double yellow line south of 3 Coins towards El Rancho, stopping traffic and just barely missed getting run over by multiple vehicles.

  15. #23555

    Bella

    Had been seeing her almost every day on Nebraska north of Busch, but haven't in the last couple days, turns out she is back on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape