Escort Review: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Submit Review
Results 901 to 915 of 17261
-
11-12-25 15:56 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 3343Some worthy out there should make a little side business from either taking someone's real photo and doctoring it so it isn't traceable back to them, but doesn't make them look uglier.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
I have tried using facial recognition sites to find guys who look like me to submit those as my profile photos. However, they dudes are not the look I want to convey.
-
11-12-25 15:54 #16360Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel
Haven't provided much of anything to this community since we use other sites in Texas. I have upcoming travels to Atlanta and was hoping to get any intel on activities the following if you have experienced. If any members are ever in the Dallas or Houston area I'm happy to share local gems. Also have a few in ATL from previous travels that are great all between $250-$500 ppm. Happy to share those in DM since I rarely go back for seconds. Mainly go for AA & Mixed SB's.
Nicole.
Asking $500 ppm, will take $400.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-fdf7c545d49f
Myah.
Asking $400, haven't countered. Conversation has been good.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-3b4824d7fbaf
Nya.
Haven't discussed $ but texts frequently. Good convo & personality.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-6b01409283dd
Elegantbeauty24.
Seems firm on $400, good convo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-05f0b273cc8e
Liyah.
$300, haven't text much.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-07126361ba39
Lola.
Haven't discussed $, good convo & her body looks perfect in pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-8345c104fb39
Fariha.
Seems semi-pro ish but bubbly through text. Firm at $500, only considering because of those tits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2
Yara.
$400 firm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-2969039557c6
Mimi.
Haven't discussed $ yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-345fc15de7e6
Godiva.
Hadn't discussed $, huge tits & seems cool through text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-293928b6bdd1
-
11-12-25 15:39 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 1843Alexandra: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5506ee74223e.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
Cali - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-b8014665cf59.
And I think each of those would probably be 300 ppm for hotel date. I can't say for sure though. I've seen Cali a few times though, she is cool, if you like her type.
My Seeking acct got shut down again, so probably not much new intel from me for awhile. This time, they said my photo is not accurate so they say I have to send them my personal identity documents to restore the acct. No way I am doing that.
-
11-12-25 15:05 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 153Who are these chics?
Can you share links to these girls ads or point me in the right direction? Please and thank you!
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 13:47 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 1843Yes, I get that we don't want to unnecessarily pay more than the market price, but $200 is not the market price for a hot white 40 y/o, and there are some of them out there. And if they allow pics and video, and CIP, then that does add some additional value.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
I seem to be stuck at 300-400 lately, although I did give one 200 the other day. She was in her 20's and ok with pics and video, but insisted on CFS, so I just said we would skip the FS part. Although she did let me slip in bare, for a couple of strokes. And I guess Alexandra was 200 for car date CIP. And same with Cali.
I'm more focused on good value lately, and I don't care as much if I could potentially haggle the girl down 100, as long as they make me feel incredible.
But G4G still makes an important point that we don't want to throw away money unnecessarily, and contribute to some kind of inflationary simp spiral, where these girls are getting way more than they deserve.
So the devil in the details, and there aren't really any hard and fast general all-encompassing rules.
-
11-12-25 05:19 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 357Explain this logic
40+ usually know how to have a good time, where is it in the "rule book" that if you spend over 200 you're committing a sin?
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 00:23 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 149Who is this?
Any seeking link or pics?
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 21:53 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 1843Ok thanks for that info and makes me feel much better about missing out.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:11 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 475Idk about "good. " She told me she doesn't do bjs, get on top or anything other than doggy because she was assaulted and hates eye contact. WTF. For 300? LOL.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:05 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 277Rough proportions
This one has lots of baby damage with a big belly, even though the rest of her isn't too fat. The proportions are rough.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 13:08 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 1843Very nice, and my date was in her driveway too. I have a car camping bed in the back of my SUV, so it worked out ok, but not as well at a comfy hotel would have. But of course that would be an extra $100, so that's fine and it was good value for the ppm spend.
Originally Posted by MatchesM
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:13 #16350Regular Member

Posts: 1Just a quick blurb and opinion, but when I see most of the girls who are actually open and willing to a good time asking for 500+ ppm I just laugh. The best strategy I've had over the years (and maybe this is toxic) is to become platonic friends with the girls I personally find most attractive. It's a long game and don't get me wrong, I actually care about most of them. But what doing this does is leave the door open for a proposal. "We've been friends for awhile and I've always wanted to XYZ with you. I'd even pay you" most of the time in my experience they'll give you freebies forever or give you a rate so low that you almost feel bad. A 8/10 girl giving up the goods for 60 $? I'll take it. The key is to keep multiple of these type of girls on rotation. You'll lose some to them getting in relationships or other regular life changes but there's an endless well of these type of women around, especially where we live here.
-
11-09-25 22:26 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 502I'm rooting for you LT, hopefully you had fun, cause I'd be surprised if she gives you a freebie. If there is a next visit, she will surely have some story about a bill due, sick family member, car trouble, etc. The "on my period" thing is a pro move. For some reason ladies are fine with your dick in them, but draw the line at letting you go down on them. Keep us updated though!
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 15:40 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 453750. Next visit is supposed to be free. We will see.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 10:50 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 1302What was the damage?
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




