Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16226

    Fall Season

    Hello Gents. Been talking to few on the SA and would like to know if anyone of you had luck with them and ball park of numbers.

    Maya - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-d6611d540402.

    Jen - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e4d19d6ffdca.

    Stacy - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e88a9876f499 Not budging down below 1 k per meet.

    Danielle - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7311bae1a393 Now her ask is to meet her previous SD who offered 5 k per month.

    Lizett - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-40fc93c81261 Time waster. Not sure if she is even real.

    Artemis - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ade988b29e2c.

    Alex - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-5590b0d8033d Awkward conversation but decent run for 500 did not pursued after a couple times.

  2. #16225

    Cool article

    Nice article.

  3. #16224

    Sugar Daddies Are Feeling The Squeeze in This Economy


  4. #16223

    20% off

    BTW, if you click to cancel your membership before the auto renewal, it always seems to offer 20% discount, to keep it going.

    You can also check your email for old offers of 25 - 30% off. and many of those links still work as well. I haven't paid full price for a subscription in over a year.

  5. #16222
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRocket  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that even Apple, which has been relatively privacy focused company, has recently bent over for Trump administration and struck down an app that made tracking ICE personnel possible.

    Do not trust any big tech company at these times. They might even release info without a court order now.

    Different times, different expectations.

    On the topic of this thread turning into security talks: I personally find it productive to read about experienced people's input. It takes a few scrolls to skip. I sometimes wish we had an FAQ kind of section to put common pitfalls for newcomers, though. I was once burned for giving out my actual number when I was under the influence of the little head unfortunately.
    Yes, that's the point about Signal. It is open source software from a non profit foundation. You don't have to trust them. The code is all public and it is reviewed and audited regularly. Not true of google, telegram, whatsapp, etc

    Well if you use SMS and don't send your pics to the girls, and don't discuss ppm / allowance terms in the conversation, then it's low risk. But it's difficult to have a productive conversation, excluding those two topics, especially if you don't have your real pics in your Seeking profile.

  6. #16221
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Cheyenne for a bit. She's cute though, so I was pretty disappointed. Why did she seem dangerous?.
    As someone pointed out a few weeks ago, she is taking some pretty hardcore medication for bipolar disorder, that is also used to treat schizophrenia. When you talk to her, she also says some irrational things. So that combination just raises the probability of her doing something crazy... perhaps accusing a guy of rape, soliciting, stalking, or who knows what?

    She is pretty cute and polite in person, and I obviously took the chance here. Actions speak louder than words, but I did go into it being aware of the elevated risks.

    But she rejected me, so maybe it's for the best and will keep me out of more serious trouble. Congrats to any guys who already got in and out of there successfully. I'm sure it was good.

  7. #16220
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRocket  [View Original Post]
    On the topic of this thread turning into security talks: I personally find it productive to read about experienced people's input. It takes a few scrolls to skip. I sometimes wish we had an FAQ kind of section to put common pitfalls for newcomers, though. I was once burned for giving out my actual number when I was under the influence of the little head unfortunately.
    At one stage, the Richmond VA sugar thread was the de facto national thread where people discussed it all. An archive was made there of everyone's most useful posts.

    While that Richmond thread isn't what it used to be, there isn't any replacement. Anyway, the advice cataloged there is still pertinent.

  8. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Ok continuing to stay on topic, has anyone seen Poison Ivy?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-7e99c620b2b1

    I met her for lunch and she is super pretty. A very nice goodbye kiss and thought things were on track, but then she started to ghost me about a week later. Maybe I was too slow to close the deal.

    She wants 600 ppm, and I've never agreed to more than 400 before, but was thinking it might be worth it on the right day. It won't be the end of the world if I end up saving that $$$$$$, but still was looking forward to doing more with her.

    I also had lunch with Cheyenne, but she is very difficult to get anything going with. She says she has online SDs mailing her big stacks of cash from other states, so we may be competing with that. Or she could have made it up for all I know, but it sounded like a somewhat believable story. Seemed like a sweet girl though, but certainly dangerous. However that is true of most of them on the site, as my recent experiences have reminded me.
    I was talking to Cheyenne for a bit. She finally gave me her number like a month ago, but every time I hit her up, she's apparently always so busy and can't make anytime whatsoever, then apologizes and tells me she'll let me know when she's available. Weeks go by, radio silence. I hit her up one last time asking if she's free this week, received a one word reply: working. LOL. I just gave up and deleted her number. She's cute though, so I was pretty disappointed. Why did she seem dangerous?

    I also talked to poison ivy for a bit. And yeah, seems like she's pretty firm on 600, would only go down to 550. She looked good, but not that good for that much.

    Another month on the site and the number of attractive pot's keep drying up or straight up ignoring you. Seems like it's becoming like secret benefits on seeking.

  9. #16218

    Krista

    And I don't have her Seeking profle URL, because I blocked her, but someone was nice enough to share her escort listing with me. This is one of the mentally unstable girls I encountered recently:

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaden

    Her Seeking pics look virtually identical. However, in person she looks AT LEAST 10 years older, and more like 15. Maybe early 40's? Well late 30's at least. with scaly, sun damaged skin.

    I mean that part is perhaps forgivable, but the main point is that she just BATSHIT CRAZY and not in an endearing way, but in a "I'm going to kill myself or I'm going to get you locked up" sort of way.

    I advise everyone to avoid her, but if you do ignore that advice, please share your experience here. It is guaranteed it will be a very good story, if not great, at least for the rest of us.

  10. #16217

    Poison Ivy and Cheyenne

    Ok continuing to stay on topic, has anyone seen Poison Ivy?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-7e99c620b2b1

    I met her for lunch and she is super pretty. A very nice goodbye kiss and thought things were on track, but then she started to ghost me about a week later. Maybe I was too slow to close the deal.

    She wants 600 ppm, and I've never agreed to more than 400 before, but was thinking it might be worth it on the right day. It won't be the end of the world if I end up saving that $$$$$$, but still was looking forward to doing more with her.

    I also had lunch with Cheyenne, but she is very difficult to get anything going with. She says she has online SDs mailing her big stacks of cash from other states, so we may be competing with that. Or she could have made it up for all I know, but it sounded like a somewhat believable story. Seemed like a sweet girl though, but certainly dangerous. However that is true of most of them on the site, as my recent experiences have reminded me.

  11. #16216
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not on network news, but if it happened it would certainly be discussed on *this* site and we would all know about it. And just in general, I likewise am aware of ZERO examples of someone doing sugar dating getting busted by LE for solicitation. Some might worry about it, but when it simply isn't happening in the real world, to take serious precautions against it is a form of paranoia.
    I personally don't take serious precautions against it. Instead, I take very simple common sense precautions.

    And ok, we will agree to disagree if any SDs are being busted, stalked, or murdered as a result of their SMS or similar communications. You say "it isn't happening" as in 0.00, and I say it likely is. Everyone else can decide for themselves as well.

  12. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    If you married guys want to discuss how to pay for membership, how to communicate invisibly and how to hide money. Somebody start a new thread on it. Call it "Ghost F'and Tactics for the Married Man".
    I'm single, and I don't care about "discretion". Not sure why you think caring about privacy, security, and avoiding criminal prosection is somehow exclusive to married men.

    But sure anyone can start a new thread, and anyone can post there. Or not.

  13. #16214

    Google etal. And privacy

    Keep in mind that even Apple, which has been relatively privacy focused company, has recently bent over for Trump administration and struck down an app that made tracking ICE personnel possible.

    Do not trust any big tech company at these times. They might even release info without a court order now.

    Different times, different expectations.

    On the topic of this thread turning into security talks: I personally find it productive to read about experienced people's input. It takes a few scrolls to skip. I sometimes wish we had an FAQ kind of section to put common pitfalls for newcomers, though. I was once burned for giving out my actual number when I was under the influence of the little head unfortunately.

  14. #16213

    Too Bad for You

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her and yes something definitely off. She says "I've never done this before", but then sounds like a hardcore escort once the conversation progresses. I think she insisted on CFS as well, but I don't remember that part for sure. Anyway just not for me and I balied pretty quickly.
    I've seen Dixie many times and yes, she can be a little skittish at first, but if y0u are patient, she's a lot of fun. Definitely one of the very nicest girls I've seen.

  15. #16212

    I kinda agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer4  [View Original Post]
    Half of this thread gets taken up by security-related stuff like buying gift cards and fake phone numbers and what have you. Can we move that to it's own separate thread and keep this one just about the girls, please?
    If you married guys want to discuss how to pay for membership, how to communicate invisibly and how to hide money. Somebody start a new thread on it. Call it "Ghost F'and Tactics for the Married Man".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape