Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 167 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 2501
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?
    Read my review on Irina from the past. Pretty sure Scarlett is just a rebranded name from Irina. I wouldn't personally book with her again, as she charged a high amount just for nuru, and did not do any nuru aspects or allow many things during the session. I have not booked with the others, so unsure on how they are.

  2. #2125

    Kate from ROM

    Anyone know her IG? She had stopped working at ROM before I was able to ask her for it.

    Help a brother monger out, please.

  3. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    Been a while since I last saw her but I remember being pleasantly surprised with the massage. Cracked my back and shit type. Super friendly. Mid-30's, natural Cs / Ds, price face and figure, maybe 5'4". Again been a while so take that as you will.

  4. #2123

    Scarlett, Dayra, Mia. OC Wellness

    Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?

  5. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's older than the others there, I would say early 40's, and a bit thicker as well. She has had some work done so her body is pretty scarred up. She's got great MM breasts, unfortunately she has that big scar from nipple to under boob on both. She gives a good massage but is not very fun after that. If you are simply looking for a good massage, she would fit the bill. If you are looking for fun, maybe keep looking. I started too late to ever get to try Krystal so I cannot compare them.

  6. #2121

    ROM Coco

    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.
    Only if you really prefer one or more of the girls at OC wellness IMO. Which not for me personally. Specially with two locations and a growing roster at rom.

  8. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.
    Just my two cents. Vanessa is not really the type to not to FS with. She is not the service queen of massage, technique, or sensual teasing. Just my opinion. FS is solid though ha.

  9. #2118
    Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    When I went I was told 30,45, 60 is 180,220, 270 but when I got in the room, they wanted more so your guess is as good as mine.

  10. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone feel about Krystal / ROM opening a new location? I've had some girls tell me that business is down, so I'm surprised there's enough need for it.
    Her roster of girls just keeps expanding so probably couldn't give everyone shifts. I don't understand why no one else can promote their spa like ROM does. SA17 has completely gone underground.

  11. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the grand opening to check it out, location wise around the area is a lot more calm, within a small business complex. However that part of Orange seems a bit more older & rundown.

    Location is more north OC, around northeast Anaheim / Orange. I assume maybe to attract people more North OC customers?

    The place itself is exactly like the ROM setups inside rooms have the Ipad setup, should be about 3-4 spacious rooms, clean, firm tables, but the biggest downside is no shower there. So take that into consideration. Figures since the unit is a lot smaller & narrow trying to fit as much as possible.

    On the flip side imo business would be slower during the holidays since gifts, tax season for the next year traveling & etc. These visits aren't exactly cheap & it adds up over time.

    It was a slow day for my session. Rooms available.

    I think winter months are lot more calmer, while summer time is more busier. Just my 2 cents. Should expect more or less of the same service wise pending on who you get, as it seems girls are cross working between spas.
    Thanks for the review. No showers might be a deal breaker. Don't want to go home with glitter on my face and smelling like cum.

  12. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.
    When I went I was told 30,45, 60 is 180,220, 270 but when I got in the room, they wanted more so your guess is as good as mine.

  13. #2114
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vanessa a few times. 300 hh FS and recently raised to 350 hh. Les expensive when she works at a place in Santa Ana.

  14. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's the going rate for most of the girls at OC Wellness / Angels (for 30 m /45 m /60 m) aside from the 60/70/100 door fee (no extras)? I know some ask much more, but what's the typical / lowest common rate?
    I've seen Vanessa a few times. 300 hh FS and recently raised to 350 hh. Les expensive when she works at a place in Santa Ana.

  15. #2112

    Orange ROM

    Stopped by the grand opening to check it out, location wise around the area is a lot more calm, within a small business complex. However that part of Orange seems a bit more older & rundown.

    Location is more north OC, around northeast Anaheim / Orange. I assume maybe to attract people more North OC customers?

    The place itself is exactly like the ROM setups inside rooms have the Ipad setup, should be about 3-4 spacious rooms, clean, firm tables, but the biggest downside is no shower there. So take that into consideration. Figures since the unit is a lot smaller & narrow trying to fit as much as possible.

    On the flip side imo business would be slower during the holidays since gifts, tax season for the next year traveling & etc. These visits aren't exactly cheap & it adds up over time.

    It was a slow day for my session. Rooms available.

    I think winter months are lot more calmer, while summer time is more busier. Just my 2 cents. Should expect more or less of the same service wise pending on who you get, as it seems girls are cross working between spas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape