Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 551 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 8261
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Spinners

    Does anyone have info on the following spinners at Pandoras.

    Cajon, Roo (sp) , Celeste, Viktoria, Nollie, Silvie, Angel, kat?

    Let me know!

  2. #7750

    Pandoras

    The was was a fun lineup tonight.

    Monse, Mandy, Ava and Anya were in.

    Added Silvi, Priscilla, Cajun, Roux.
    Cajun is a hof AA dancer..

    Nice selection for a Sunday Night.

  3. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I heard somewhere else that Allie from Pandora's has moved back to The Playground. Anyone have info on schedule? She was always a day girl and Playground isn't really open during the days.
    I was under the impression that she quit dancing?

  4. #7748

    Kamiko at Kittens

    I saw Kamiko a long time ago when ahe was at Sugars.

    She was HJ only for me.

    Has she stepped up her services to include BJ and FS?

  5. #7747

    More

    Also forgot Sunny and Mimi. And likely others.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just show up before 5.

    Pick one.

    He forgot Anya.

  6. #7746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainmonger  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the names. Can you recommend a specific day or time of day to go to Pandora for the best odds? I tried looking up some socials to see about booking time but no luck finding any yet.
    Just show up before 5.

    Pick one.

    He forgot Anya.

  7. #7745

    Surviving Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    My god man. How did you survive that?
    As I recall through the fog of extasy, I believe it had a near death experience.

  8. #7744

    Monse's rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She say I boyfriend 7. You must have big wang.
    I wish. I think she likes my eager DFK. Perhaps, she needs to feel affection as well as lust.

  9. #7743

    Jessica

    Thinking about driving up to Seattle to visit Pandoras sometime soon. Anyone have any recent experience with Jessica? Is she a good fuck?

  10. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse, Mandy, Diamond, Naomi, Chanel, Jessica, Luxe, Liz all like wang.
    Appreciate the names. Can you recommend a specific day or time of day to go to Pandora for the best odds? I tried looking up some socials to see about booking time but no luck finding any yet.

  11. #7741

    Faith

    Does anyone know when Faith comes into Pandora?

  12. #7740
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainmonger  [View Original Post]
    Looking to knockout the last item on my bucket list, which is banging a stripper in the VIP.

    I've heard a lot about Monse but it's a bit of a drive for me to Pandora so if I'm shooting my shot to shoot my shot, I'd like to not waste the drive. Any recommendation on who to see at Pandoras and the best night / time to go? I haven't seen Monse on Pandoras lineup posts lately. Or just DM the socials of someone to book with?

    Thanks fellas!
    Monse, Mandy, Diamond, Naomi, Chanel, Jessica, Luxe, Liz all like wang.

  13. #7739

    FS at Strip Club

    Looking to knockout the last item on my bucket list, which is banging a stripper in the VIP.

    I've heard a lot about Monse but it's a bit of a drive for me to Pandora so if I'm shooting my shot to shoot my shot, I'd like to not waste the drive. Any recommendation on who to see at Pandoras and the best night / time to go? I haven't seen Monse on Pandoras lineup posts lately. Or just DM the socials of someone to book with?

    Thanks fellas!

  14. #7738
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    This will be brief.

    I ALWAYS have a great time with Monse. Because I let her have her way with me.
    For example, Friday last, she caught me and told me were doing a double in the VIP with Liz. Wow!
    She set the price and the time and ensured it worked well for everyone. Go with her flow.
    She told Liz I'm her #5 boyfriend. LOL.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    She say I boyfriend 7. You must have big wang.

  15. #7737

    #5

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    This will be brief.

    I ALWAYS have a great time with Monse. Because I let her have her way with me.
    For example, Friday last, she caught me and told me were doing a double in the VIP with Liz. Wow!
    She set the price and the time and ensured it worked well for everyone. Go with her flow.
    She told Liz I'm her #5 boyfriend. LOL.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    #5 I'm sure that puts you in the 90th percentile. Good for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape