Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 552 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 8267
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7772

    Destiny at Pandoras

    Does she put out? I see her on the Pandoras IG and really want to get buried in those tits and at least a BBBJ, I haven't been able to line up schedule for when she's there.

    Would like to know if it's worth the effort, thanks for any info.

    ES.

  2. #7771

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on the following spinners at Pandoras.

    Cajon, Roo (sp) , Celeste, Viktoria, Nollie, Silvie, Angel, kat?

    Let me know!

    Angel is so sexy. Nude HJ a few times and good grinding for sure. She's cool but probably won't repeat since BJ or FS didn't seem to be in the cards. YMMV of course.

  3. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on the following spinners at Pandoras.

    Cajon, Roo (sp) , Celeste, Viktoria, Nollie, Silvie, Angel, kat?

    Let me know!
    Silvie is good to go.

  4. #7769

    Giselle Kittens

    That scammer is back. Short chubby mexican.

    Over promise, underdeliver. Really bad at sucking dick. Shallow pussy.

    Avoid.

  5. #7768

    When Monse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainmonger  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras for the first time trying to fill in my FS in a club fantasy. I was not aware the VIP rooms all had cameras, which surprised me given the stories told here about FS in Pandoras. Bummer.

    Got pretty much hoodwinked by a dark-skinned girl calling herself Entice. CFS for 5 plus the room fee. FS amounted to about 45 seconds actually doing FS and the rest was an unpleasant CHJ using my shirt. She offered outcall for 1 k which was laughable.

    Might try Kittens next. Very displeased with that attempt at Pandoras. Maybe kittens might be a bit more wild? I'd love to know how ya'll are getting away with wilder stuff at Pandoras. I still really want to try out an VIP with Monse at Pandoras but I have no idea what days and times she's there. It's an hour+ drive for me. :
    Her normal schedule is Tue. Sunday from noon to 5. Thursday is almost always good. You can call Pan's to ask if she is in and go only when she is reported in. They might not answer but usually do and will tell you if your gal is in.

  6. #7767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainmonger  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras for the first time trying to fill in my FS in a club fantasy. I was not aware the VIP rooms all had cameras, which surprised me given the stories told here about FS in Pandoras. Bummer.

    Got pretty much hoodwinked by a dark-skinned girl calling herself Entice. CFS for 5 plus the room fee. FS amounted to about 45 seconds actually doing FS and the rest was an unpleasant CHJ using my shirt. She offered outcall for 1 k which was laughable.

    Might try Kittens next. Very displeased with that attempt at Pandoras. Maybe kittens might be a bit more wild? I'd love to know how ya'll are getting away with wilder stuff at Pandoras. I still really want to try out an VIP with Monse at Pandoras but I have no idea what days and times she's there. It's an hour+ drive for me. :
    She is bad. Sorry.

  7. #7766

    Entice at Pandoras

    Went to Pandoras for the first time trying to fill in my FS in a club fantasy. I was not aware the VIP rooms all had cameras, which surprised me given the stories told here about FS in Pandoras. Bummer.

    Got pretty much hoodwinked by a dark-skinned girl calling herself Entice. CFS for 5 plus the room fee. FS amounted to about 45 seconds actually doing FS and the rest was an unpleasant CHJ using my shirt. She offered outcall for 1 k which was laughable.

    Might try Kittens next. Very displeased with that attempt at Pandoras. Maybe kittens might be a bit more wild? I'd love to know how ya'll are getting away with wilder stuff at Pandoras. I still really want to try out an VIP with Monse at Pandoras but I have no idea what days and times she's there. It's an hour+ drive for me. :

  8. #7765

    (checks notes.)

    Pretty tame group in my experience.

    Ru = Nice in back, no access, offered HJ in room.

    Viktoria = Good grind / access in back, offered HJ in room "sometimes".

    Angel = Good grind in back, told me nothing else on offer, have heard rumor of other but no confirmation.

    Kat = Sensual in back, nothing else on offer. Told me she was "a fluffer".

    Nollie = Great grind in back, offered nude HJ in room.

    Celeste = Not sure the same one as from a few years ago. Great grind / access in back. Didn't discuss more but heard rumor on offer in room.

    Cajon + Silvie = No info.

    YMMV.

    Also, any intel / experiences to share about Tee?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on the following spinners at Pandoras.

    Cajon, Roo (sp) , Celeste, Viktoria, Nollie, Silvie, Angel, kat?

    Let me know!

  9. #7764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Spinners

    Does anyone have info on the following spinners at Pandoras.

    Cajon, Roo (sp) , Celeste, Viktoria, Nollie, Silvie, Angel, kat?

    Let me know!

  10. #7763

    Pandoras

    The was was a fun lineup tonight.

    Monse, Mandy, Ava and Anya were in.

    Added Silvi, Priscilla, Cajun, Roux.
    Cajun is a hof AA dancer..

    Nice selection for a Sunday Night.

  11. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I heard somewhere else that Allie from Pandora's has moved back to The Playground. Anyone have info on schedule? She was always a day girl and Playground isn't really open during the days.
    I was under the impression that she quit dancing?

  12. #7761

    Kamiko at Kittens

    I saw Kamiko a long time ago when ahe was at Sugars.

    She was HJ only for me.

    Has she stepped up her services to include BJ and FS?

  13. #7760

    More

    Also forgot Sunny and Mimi. And likely others.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just show up before 5.

    Pick one.

    He forgot Anya.

  14. #7759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainmonger  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the names. Can you recommend a specific day or time of day to go to Pandora for the best odds? I tried looking up some socials to see about booking time but no luck finding any yet.
    Just show up before 5.

    Pick one.

    He forgot Anya.

  15. #7758

    Surviving Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    My god man. How did you survive that?
    As I recall through the fog of extasy, I believe it had a near death experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape