Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1363
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1123

    Habileny

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Someone reported don't waste your time with Leona so there's only one choice here.

    There isn't a confirmation Habileny will provide extra. Although it's hinted she will but no one can confirm and imo unless you don't mind burning $$$ it's a crap shoot. Good luck!
    I've seen Habileny a few times when I'm in town. She's definitely nice to look at and I thought her massage was great! It's a toss up if she might provide extras but if she does I'm guessing nothing more than a HE. She had me uncovered through a lot of the 3 massages I've had with her and I was at attention but I didn't ask and she didn't offer. She joked that she was glad that she could see that I "liked" her massage. Just didn't get the vibe that there was an option for a HE but who knows. If anyone has any input on her I'd like to hear. PM is fine.

  2. #1122

    Tryst Massage

    Anyone have any experience with any of these ladies? All my faves have retired, moved on, or jacked their prices so looking for new.

    Lola. Has TER reviews so looks to be legit, anyone here seen her?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lolafairy

    Lexxi. Too hot, feels like probably an agency ad?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lolafairy

    Alyy. Too hot, feels like probably an agency ad?

    https://tryst.link/massage/aly

    Kristy. Too hot, feels like probably an agency ad?

    https://tryst.link/massage/kristyhotbabe

    Charlotte Rose. Seems real but feels like could be all the drama? Those tits though.

    https://tryst.link/massage/charlotte-rose-520

  3. #1121

    Leona from MF

    I got a 90 min session with her at her studio. The session was amazing but the studio is in a rough part of the town so you should do outcall to your hotel. She is sexy with bolt ons. Unlike most Asian women, she has curvy figure (but not fat) like a Latino. You can suck on her tits and finger her but not kiss. She also doesn't offer BJ. I tipped her $100 for the great service.

  4. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=MARILYN#post6809791.

    Read through the page from the bottom up. Hopefully that helps.

  5. #1119

    Bianca

    Has anyone been to see Bianca recently? She used to do doubles with her mother but I think her mother has retired.

  6. #1118

  7. #1117

    Habileny

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    Trying to pick one of these for my next massage, what's your recommendation? Visiting soon.
    Someone reported don't waste your time with Leona so there's only one choice here.

    There isn't a confirmation Habileny will provide extra. Although it's hinted she will but no one can confirm and imo unless you don't mind burning $$$ it's a crap shoot. Good luck!

  8. #1116

    Meg

    Thanks, I've been talking with her but based on the reviews here, I will likely pass.

  9. #1115

    Hableni or Leona

    Trying to pick one of these for my next massage, what's your recommendation? Visiting soon.

  10. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler07  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully that helps.
    Dm'ed you as well. Curious about Alexis.

  11. #1113

    Check DMs

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    Nice, I will put her on my list, but need milfier LOL.
    Hopefully that helps.

  12. #1112

    Just want that good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeOC  [View Original Post]
    There is no accident around that area. It's a hint but you need to establish the relationship.
    Not looking for HE when I go for a good massage so there's no point pushing it. I'm usually FS guy HE I can DIY. And I definitely know better to try and get FS in a legit place. Don't want to get ban and lose my good massage spot. Yeah not chancing that.

    And when I mentioned accident I don't mean her hand grabbing my cock... by accident. lol More like her foot near the area and brushed it by accident.. that type of accident.

  13. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with her. Nothing allowed, no touching as well. Massage is meh!
    Is the profile picture accurate? She is probably one of the most beautiful (legit only) massage therapists I have ever seen.

    Rates aren't crazy for outcalls and her beauty LOL.

  14. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Thai Euphorea at the old location for awhile now, no extras. Just really good massage. Dream is the one I prefer seeing. I've tried Kristal once, kind of meh imo but I only got 60 minutes with her.

    I'm not a big fan of the new location, it's in a more rugged area. LOL There's no doors to the room, just sliding and the rooms are much smaller. I've tried Amy, she gives good massage but Dream is still better imo.

    What makes you say that? There's always been sort of a tease near the end but that's as far as it'll go. Accidental touching here and there.
    There is no accident around that area. It's a hint but you need to establish the relationship.

  15. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Alexis (you can find on her on Mojo) isn't bad. We did mutual nude massage, HJ. Not a MILF (late 20's) but white and has a nice clean place in a good part of town.
    Alexis 🍒 Verified Brunette?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape