Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1363
-
11-09-25 19:28 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 39Nice, I will put her on my list, but need milfier LOL.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 18:08 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 66Alexis (you can find on her on Mojo) isn't bad. We did mutual nude massage, HJ. Not a MILF (late 20's) but white and has a nice clean place in a good part of town.
Originally Posted by SteveW1333
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 17:42 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks Guys, saved me some time and money.
Can anyone recommend a Non Asian massage provifer, preferably a MILF if possible?
I saw Pegeen years ago, massage was A1 , but the sensual side was meh.
Also say Sin City lady which was fun. Anyone else I should see?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by CincMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:52 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 1303Thanks for letting us know! Even if it was a great legit massage, almost $4/ minute is crazy expensive. That's Strip-level prices! And with no actual spa amenities, and no HJ / BBBJ / FS extras, that's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by CincMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 14:42 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 1897Thai Euphorea Spa
I've been going to Thai Euphorea at the old location for awhile now, no extras. Just really good massage. Dream is the one I prefer seeing. I've tried Kristal once, kind of meh imo but I only got 60 minutes with her.
Originally Posted by LukeOC
[View Original Post]
I'm not a big fan of the new location, it's in a more rugged area. LOL There's no doors to the room, just sliding and the rooms are much smaller. I've tried Amy, she gives good massage but Dream is still better imo.
What makes you say that? There's always been sort of a tease near the end but that's as far as it'll go. Accidental touching here and there.
Originally Posted by TJohnson0782
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 14:27 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 65I had a session with her. Nothing allowed, no touching as well. Massage is meh!
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 11:05 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 57I have
Saw her several years ago. Not a horrible experience, but not one I would repeat. Significantly older and heavier than what I had in my head and what was represented. Honestly that's on me, one of the interactions 8 n this hobby that has taught me that there is always a reason a girl doesn't show her face or body in her pics. She has a large dog that she says has to be present at appointments, does get put up during the act. Not a nuisance and honestly probably the best part of the visit. He was a good boy but some are allergic or afraid of dogs. Claims to be LMT, or at least she did then. Very middling massage done with the worst dollar store lotion. BBBJ was fine and got the job done, but nothing to write home about. Like I said, not for me but if you like 50 something heavier set women who give bleh service, maybe she is your cup of tea.
Originally Posted by SteveW1333
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:45 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 54Meg
Yes I've seen her before.
Originally Posted by SteveW1333
[View Original Post]
It's been a while but if I remember correctly she is a traveling nurse.
And when she is in town she get a incall across from Centennial Hospital.
Service is not great.
I only had BBBJ with her and I would not repeat.
-
11-08-25 11:04 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 39Meg?
Has anyone seen Meg? Can't find much info about her.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/193906084
-
11-07-25 14:48 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 13031 hour for 230? That's really expensive for a regular massage! For that price, there better be at least a HJ or BBBJ included!
Originally Posted by LukeOC
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 11:38 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 582Extras with Kori?
Can anyone confirm extras with Kori?
I found her on massagefinder.com and booked a session thinking she was independent. The location turned out to be Thai Euphoria and location didn't seem like it would be good for extras (too much traffic) and I didn't get lucky.
Originally Posted by LukeOC
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 02:15 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 147Thai Euphoria Spa
They have two locations now. Based on my research, Kori at the Flamingo location offers extra (hence the higher rate?
I actually prefer Kristal at the original shop on West Tropicana. Does she go above and beyond or just massage?
I get legit Thai massage a lot. This shop gives a different vibe.
-
11-07-25 02:10 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 147Corina indie
Found Luxury Mobile Massage (Corina Li) on Yelp. She seems legit (has a Linkedin LOL).
She looks so cute. I will probably just get a massage from her even if no extra LOL.
-
11-07-25 01:56 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 147Wonderful on Maryland / Flamingo is clearly an AMP. Their Google pics hint enough.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:55 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 1303It's been years since I saw her, but it was a one and done for me. Her looks are ok; nothing bad, but nothing great. Massage was ok. On the flip, it was just HJ, no BBBJ or FS, even with extra donation offered. Didn't allow mutual touching. And the HJ was just ok.
Unless her menu has expanded and her service has gotten notably better, I don't think she's worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Strannik
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





