High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 776
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?
    I had a really good time. She was sweet and accommodating. My time including a nice BBBJ, DFK, some body rub in the shower with preview BJ. Didn't do all the reviewer said, my preference, but the GFE environment was really good. Maybe not at Anna C Girl level but for J girl, one of the best for me. You can tell she was experienced. Would repeat if she comes back to town.

  2. #475

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?
    I've honestly been doing the same thing. I haven't been to moon for months because of how scarce reviews have been or stories of going to a fish market.

  3. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Your review was spot on for service. Nice experience, best GFE from a J girl. Pictures match up well. She is really sweet and has a nice GFE atmosphere.
    Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?

  4. #473

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite97  [View Original Post]
    Door opens and there really attractive J girl standing, around 5'3, cute face. Age is around mid 20's to late 20's. Great sexy body. She is not fat but her body has good amount of meat at special places and has a real good spankable booty. Tits are C cups, and shaved kitty. After donation directly went for shower, hugging DFK was great and boob and thigh and ass slide. At least 7-10 minutes in the shower. Then back to room, she tell me to lie down. She kissed and licked parts of my body. Then she did a really long BJ with DTs in between. In the main event. Asked for 69 and did DATY, her pussy was dipping wet. Condom on start with CG. Grinding hard on me and literally felt so good looking at those big asset of hers and then doggy, her ass was looking great too. Real good to pound hard. She took the initiative to change into some more positions. It was really hard to not to pop but I tried my best to go longer. After finishing in the bag, she leaned beside me and we chatted. English is not great but understand most of it without translator. If you like service oriented J girl, she is the one.
    Your review was spot on for service. Nice experience, best GFE from a J girl. Pictures match up well. She is really sweet and has a nice GFE atmosphere.

  5. #472

    Sites

    I am moving to Richmond area in like a week and would like to keep my hobby going on. I read some of the post here and NOVA and Moon sounds like the best ones. I tried searching for their post for their numbers but I did not find any luck. Can you guys help a brother out and PM their number or just a site that they post?

    Thank you in advance.

  6. #471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Yumi Moon TOFTT

    Door opens and there really attractive J girl standing, around 5'3, cute face. Age is around mid 20's to late 20's. Great sexy body. She is not fat but her body has good amount of meat at special places and has a real good spankable booty. Tits are C cups, and shaved kitty. After donation directly went for shower, hugging DFK was great and boob and thigh and ass slide. At least 7-10 minutes in the shower. Then back to room, she tell me to lie down. She kissed and licked parts of my body. Then she did a really long BJ with DTs in between. In the main event. Asked for 69 and did DATY, her pussy was dipping wet. Condom on start with CG. Grinding hard on me and literally felt so good looking at those big asset of hers and then doggy, her ass was looking great too. Real good to pound hard. She took the initiative to change into some more positions. It was really hard to not to pop but I tried my best to go longer. After finishing in the bag, she leaned beside me and we chatted. English is not great but understand most of it without translator. If you like service oriented J girl, she is the one.

  7. #470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    I think Yumi was here a few months ago. Name sounds familiar.
    Yes, Yumi was here before. She said she works at soap land in Japan and she is very good. Pictures are accurate.

  8. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Picture of Yumi just added at Moon. She looks a little more well-endowed than most Moon girls.
    I think Yumi was here a few months ago. Name sounds familiar.

  9. #468

    New Astronaut

    Picture of Yumi just added at Moon. She looks a little more well-endowed than most Moon girls.

  10. #467

    That usually means

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make contact around 11:00 am. Never got any kind of response. Kind of strange to get nothing but that has happened before. Maybe changing over therapist? Idk!
    It usually means the girl left because there wasn't enough traffic, and they don't have anyone else available. I won't be visiting anytime soon myself. Because I saw someone saying they got the fish market experience theyself.

  11. #466

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I texted the Moon earlier today and got no reply. I called them and got no answer. I texted them again two lore times and nothing. What's going on?
    I tried to make contact around 11:00 am. Never got any kind of response. Kind of strange to get nothing but that has happened before. Maybe changing over therapist? Idk!

  12. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I texted the Moon earlier today and got no reply. I called them and got no answer. I texted them again two lore times and nothing. What's going on?
    I took a trip yesterday with no issues. The initial response took longer than usual, but I still got a response within 15 minutes. Do not recommend Kitty. Cute, but a dead fish. Be safe.

  13. #464

    Moon

    I texted the Moon earlier today and got no reply. I called them and got no answer. I texted them again two lore times and nothing. What's going on?

  14. #463

    Miko at Moon

    Saw her today. She's cute pics accurate, B+ maybe C cups, but some monger has been chewing on those puppies and left her with chapped skin on them. Showered, no kissing, got on bed for BBBJ. Suddenly knock on door, I ran for bath. Don't know who was there. They left, back on bed. BJ again, but I'm an old guy and I just wasn't feeling it. Junior decided to take a nap. Showered got dressed. Miko asked if there were any restaurants nearby. She said she got here yesterday and hadn't had anything to eat. No one next on schedule so I drove her over to BK for a burger. She's a nice girl with potential so don't rate her on my experience. Give her a try. P,s, no smell.

  15. #462

    NOVA Agency Posting

    I don't know how to copy something a monger wrote on another forum, so I'll just refer you to the writer named "sex everyday" on the NOVA agency reports. He writes about saliva vs semen. Very informative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape