Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 772
-
11-11-25 12:24 #472Senior Member

Posts: 28Sites
I am moving to Richmond area in like a week and would like to keep my hobby going on. I read some of the post here and NOVA and Moon sounds like the best ones. I tried searching for their post for their numbers but I did not find any luck. Can you guys help a brother out and PM their number or just a site that they post?
Thank you in advance.
-
11-10-25 11:34 #471Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Yumi Moon TOFTT
Door opens and there really attractive J girl standing, around 5'3, cute face. Age is around mid 20's to late 20's. Great sexy body. She is not fat but her body has good amount of meat at special places and has a real good spankable booty. Tits are C cups, and shaved kitty. After donation directly went for shower, hugging DFK was great and boob and thigh and ass slide. At least 7-10 minutes in the shower. Then back to room, she tell me to lie down. She kissed and licked parts of my body. Then she did a really long BJ with DTs in between. In the main event. Asked for 69 and did DATY, her pussy was dipping wet. Condom on start with CG. Grinding hard on me and literally felt so good looking at those big asset of hers and then doggy, her ass was looking great too. Real good to pound hard. She took the initiative to change into some more positions. It was really hard to not to pop but I tried my best to go longer. After finishing in the bag, she leaned beside me and we chatted. English is not great but understand most of it without translator. If you like service oriented J girl, she is the one.
-
11-10-25 08:15 #470Senior Member

Posts: 106Yes, Yumi was here before. She said she works at soap land in Japan and she is very good. Pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 20:03 #469Senior Member

Posts: 120I think Yumi was here a few months ago. Name sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 08:25 #468Senior Member

Posts: 501New Astronaut
Picture of Yumi just added at Moon. She looks a little more well-endowed than most Moon girls.
-
11-06-25 05:47 #467Senior Member

Posts: 767That usually means
It usually means the girl left because there wasn't enough traffic, and they don't have anyone else available. I won't be visiting anytime soon myself. Because I saw someone saying they got the fish market experience theyself.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 19:13 #466Senior Member

Posts: 80Moon
I tried to make contact around 11:00 am. Never got any kind of response. Kind of strange to get nothing but that has happened before. Maybe changing over therapist? Idk!
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 17:18 #465Senior Member

Posts: 66I took a trip yesterday with no issues. The initial response took longer than usual, but I still got a response within 15 minutes. Do not recommend Kitty. Cute, but a dead fish. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:26 #464Senior Member

Posts: 182Moon
I texted the Moon earlier today and got no reply. I called them and got no answer. I texted them again two lore times and nothing. What's going on?
-
11-01-25 13:48 #463Senior Member

Posts: 501Miko at Moon
Saw her today. She's cute pics accurate, B+ maybe C cups, but some monger has been chewing on those puppies and left her with chapped skin on them. Showered, no kissing, got on bed for BBBJ. Suddenly knock on door, I ran for bath. Don't know who was there. They left, back on bed. BJ again, but I'm an old guy and I just wasn't feeling it. Junior decided to take a nap. Showered got dressed. Miko asked if there were any restaurants nearby. She said she got here yesterday and hadn't had anything to eat. No one next on schedule so I drove her over to BK for a burger. She's a nice girl with potential so don't rate her on my experience. Give her a try. P,s, no smell.
-
10-31-25 19:45 #462Senior Member

Posts: 501NOVA Agency Posting
I don't know how to copy something a monger wrote on another forum, so I'll just refer you to the writer named "sex everyday" on the NOVA agency reports. He writes about saliva vs semen. Very informative.
-
10-28-25 03:16 #461Senior Member

Posts: 767Yes
They don't GAF they'll just tell you "I will keep her clean next time" but in the end, you know what time it is. That's why I am taking a long break from moon, but as long as they keep offering "BBFS" this issue will not go away. And in reality it just means this is THE MOST dangerous meowth out there right now. I love moon, but we also have to accept reality. So please stay safe.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 18:18 #460Senior Member

Posts: 501Smell Feedback?
Does anybody let the handler know there was a smell problem? And hope they can help the girl? Or is this "normal" and the handler and girl don't care?
-
10-27-25 14:58 #459Senior Member

Posts: 501Hino is alone on the Moon
Alice has gone to NOVA. I suppose another girl will be coming soon.
-
10-27-25 13:35 #458Senior Member

Posts: 173Smell
I saw hino today. She was just as the other described. However, I dealt with the smell today. First time it has happened but I guess a bunch busted in her today because it was wreaking. It happens in this business but just as others have said can be an instant mood killer. I didn't get my full hour but I cut my losses after that.











Reply With Quote



