Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 13319
-
11-17-25 10:24 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 87Wet
This tracks with my interactions with her. I wouldn't immediately suspect foul play here, she probably just never added your number as a contact or deleted the text thread.
Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 07:23 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 238Why would someone make that up? This kind of stuff happens all the time and I understand being extra careful. I would've told her who I was, but I get it.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 23:19 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 324Really
So let me get this straight—you texted a woman you've met just a few months ago, she replied with 'May I ask who this is? And you refused to give more information in case she "dropped" the number. That's pretty bizarre story, and I ain't buying it.
Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 20:50 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 353One and done for me, she doesn't have a very nice body, had a bit of odor from the clam.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
Just not what I expected.
The choices of girls has gotten terrible.
-
11-13-25 15:12 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 119Little Wet?
Is LilWet still in the game? I haven't seen her in several months, and decided to text her yesterday at the last number I had which ended in 3694. I got a reply that said "May I ask who this is?
I didn't want to give more info in case she dropped this number. Any update? Thanks.
-
11-13-25 14:03 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 88Hannah
If you hit it, give us a full report. Rates?
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 14:02 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 288Not mention.
Malwarebyte flagged the website.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:59 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 288Tough guys
I shoot back! And I bet I have a bigger arsenal! LOL.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 18:32 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 228Jodaci
Had a nice visit with Jodaci in the Mason area. I had ZERO complaints with anything and was very satisfied with the services rendered. No clock watching and was very nice to be around. Belease be nice and drop her a text if you are interested?
I will vouch for her.
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
11-11-25 05:35 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 345Taylor is absolutely real. She is the black girl in those pics. I met up with her recently, and those pics are accurate. She's not particularly engaging, but she's short, slim, and her ass is a thing of beauty.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
Downside is that her incall apartment is a dump.
-
11-10-25 20:45 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 40Another Streetwalker turned Escort
Check the streetwalkers section and look for Sara / Sarah in Price Hill. Stays thick and has numerous kids by mongers and D boys but really pleasant personality when not drugged out. Great BBBJ and strap up for a wonderful ride cowgirl. Been missing in action due to prison, treatment and popping out babies.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:15 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 207Taylor
Taylor has two different girls in her pictures to me that's a red flag.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:02 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 331Anyone experience Taylor or Ciara
Both fit my taste, but my searches come up with nothing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196097149
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196155617
-
11-10-25 09:43 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 57Hannah
Anyone had a dream with Hannah in Westwood? I'd love to see some more pics. Anyone tried her out yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/196366019#.
-
11-09-25 17:20 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 473Cerenity
Had a appointment with her yesterday and she did nothing but waste my time. No big surprise there.
.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






