Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 355 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    I called, they are back open for business. Post election.
    LOL, that didn't take long. I really thought it might stick this time with the HIV reports in the press release about the bust.

    Good luck and keep your powder clean boys. Hopefully they brought in some hot new talent.

  2. #5085

    Sky

    I called, they are back open for business. Post election.

  3. #5084

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    This was posted on FB Sunday morning.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/skysp...33805023420625
    The open light wasn't on when I went by yesterday around 9:30! No cars in the lot either.

  4. #5083

    Sky Open?

    This was posted on FB Sunday morning.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/skysp...33805023420625

  5. #5082

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    This the one on Sector between Laskey and Alexis??
    No, just south of 475. Across from the hotels, Texas Roadhouse, etc.

  6. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    Update: Well heck, I may have spoken too soon. I just drove by and I'm pretty sure the neon open sign was flickering in the window. There was one SUV parked near the entrance. That was the only vehicle in the entire complex parking lot. So I'm not completely sure but it may be open.
    This the one on Sector between Laskey and Alexis??

  7. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to the Acu Center on Secor. I drive by there at least once a week and am pretty sure it has not been open in a very long time.
    Update: Well heck, I may have spoken too soon. I just drove by and I'm pretty sure the neon open sign was flickering in the window. There was one SUV parked near the entrance. That was the only vehicle in the entire complex parking lot. So I'm not completely sure but it may be open.

  8. #5079

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoDorito  [View Original Post]
    Favorite for no reason other than any other would. Regarding locale, Google brother.
    He's referring to the Acu Center on Secor. I drive by there at least once a week and am pretty sure it has not been open in a very long time.

  9. #5078

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Used to be Sky / Chang Mi or YG. I don't know if Sky has reopened or that YG did after the last time it was popped. The majority of these ladies are over 50. I'm an old goat so I don't mind (actually I prefer) older women. AMP or escorts.
    Still closed yesterday when I drove by.

  10. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I frequent Let's Relax on Central. I know what to expect.

    Wanting to change it up a little. Don't want to end up with a 58 year old lady.

    Where are a few places you've been and enjoyed?

    Don't need a 21 year old, but don't want a 60 year old.
    Used to be Sky / Chang Mi or YG. I don't know if Sky has reopened or that YG did after the last time it was popped. The majority of these ladies are over 50. I'm an old goat so I don't mind (actually I prefer) older women. AMP or escorts.

  11. #5076

    What's Your "Go To" AMP in Toledo

    I frequent Let's Relax on Central. I know what to expect.

    Wanting to change it up a little. Don't want to end up with a 58 year old lady.

    Where are a few places you've been and enjoyed?

    Don't need a 21 year old, but don't want a 60 year old.

  12. #5075

    Lotus Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Lotus this afternoon around 2:30 and the OPEN sign was not on, there were no cars in the lot, the windows were all dark, there are no signs or anything in the windows.

    Curious if they closed, or if the one girl that was working there is sick today, or not able to be there.
    False Alarm. Went by this afternoon and the OPEN light was on and there was a car parked in front.

  13. #5074

    Lotus Closed?

    I drove by Lotus this afternoon around 2:30 and the OPEN sign was not on, there were no cars in the lot, the windows were all dark, there are no signs or anything in the windows.

    Curious if they closed, or if the one girl that was working there is sick today, or not able to be there.

  14. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]

    Though I got to admit the HIV news from the Sky raid has me wondering if this hobby is worth it. I've been playing recklessly for years and just got screened for everything and came back clean. Everything was always covered at Sky except dining at the why. I used to think that I had the willpower to say no to raw dogging. That faded quickly the first time a junkie chick started wiggling me in raw. Yeah, I donno anymore.
    The news never said if the positive providers were on antiretroviral drugs, making them incapable of transmitting the virus. I nailed one of them with a condom and just got a negative HIV test.

  15. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice the new ads posted by Lotus Massage on Holland Sylvania. They look like a full service place and similar to the hotel ads. Holy crap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/622269082540

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/695957448038
    Just don't go in expecting the ladies pictured in the ad. Never been there but would expect a 50+ Chinese lady and having to beg for a handy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape