Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5311
-
11-10-25 14:31 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 690LOL, that didn't take long. I really thought it might stick this time with the HIV reports in the press release about the bust.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
Good luck and keep your powder clean boys. Hopefully they brought in some hot new talent.
-
11-10-25 13:38 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky
I called, they are back open for business. Post election.
-
11-10-25 07:01 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
The open light wasn't on when I went by yesterday around 9:30! No cars in the lot either.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:19 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 136Sky Open?
This was posted on FB Sunday morning.
https://randiweb.my.canva.site/skysp...33805023420625
-
11-07-25 09:51 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 199Yg
No, just south of 475. Across from the hotels, Texas Roadhouse, etc.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:15 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 136This the one on Sector between Laskey and Alexis??
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:51 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 199Update: Well heck, I may have spoken too soon. I just drove by and I'm pretty sure the neon open sign was flickering in the window. There was one SUV parked near the entrance. That was the only vehicle in the entire complex parking lot. So I'm not completely sure but it may be open.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:29 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 199Yg
He's referring to the Acu Center on Secor. I drive by there at least once a week and am pretty sure it has not been open in a very long time.
Originally Posted by RicoDorito
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 07:05 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
Still closed yesterday when I drove by.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 18:42 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 975Used to be Sky / Chang Mi or YG. I don't know if Sky has reopened or that YG did after the last time it was popped. The majority of these ladies are over 50. I'm an old goat so I don't mind (actually I prefer) older women. AMP or escorts.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 15:01 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 136What's Your "Go To" AMP in Toledo
I frequent Let's Relax on Central. I know what to expect.
Wanting to change it up a little. Don't want to end up with a 58 year old lady.
Where are a few places you've been and enjoyed?
Don't need a 21 year old, but don't want a 60 year old.
-
10-30-25 15:14 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 136Lotus Closed?
False Alarm. Went by this afternoon and the OPEN light was on and there was a car parked in front.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 16:19 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 136Lotus Closed?
I drove by Lotus this afternoon around 2:30 and the OPEN sign was not on, there were no cars in the lot, the windows were all dark, there are no signs or anything in the windows.
Curious if they closed, or if the one girl that was working there is sick today, or not able to be there.
-
10-27-25 22:35 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 444The news never said if the positive providers were on antiretroviral drugs, making them incapable of transmitting the virus. I nailed one of them with a condom and just got a negative HIV test.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 19:25 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 975Just don't go in expecting the ladies pictured in the ad. Never been there but would expect a 50+ Chinese lady and having to beg for a handy.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





