Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5330
-
11-11-25 09:46 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 691If it's the chain TT like Cleveland, don't bother. All bait and switch. No nothing, not even HE. Overpriced hot girls in bikinis who will hint more is available but it's not.
Originally Posted by AfroMam187
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 06:06 #5104Regular Member

Posts: 10Tropical touch
Has anyone tried tropical touch been thinking about giving it a try.
-
11-10-25 14:31 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 691LOL, that didn't take long. I really thought it might stick this time with the HIV reports in the press release about the bust.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
Good luck and keep your powder clean boys. Hopefully they brought in some hot new talent.
-
11-10-25 13:38 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky
I called, they are back open for business. Post election.
-
11-10-25 07:01 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 1018Sky
The open light wasn't on when I went by yesterday around 9:30! No cars in the lot either.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:19 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 136Sky Open?
This was posted on FB Sunday morning.
https://randiweb.my.canva.site/skysp...33805023420625
-
11-07-25 09:51 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 199Yg
No, just south of 475. Across from the hotels, Texas Roadhouse, etc.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:15 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 136This the one on Sector between Laskey and Alexis??
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:51 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 199Update: Well heck, I may have spoken too soon. I just drove by and I'm pretty sure the neon open sign was flickering in the window. There was one SUV parked near the entrance. That was the only vehicle in the entire complex parking lot. So I'm not completely sure but it may be open.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:29 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 199Yg
He's referring to the Acu Center on Secor. I drive by there at least once a week and am pretty sure it has not been open in a very long time.
Originally Posted by RicoDorito
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 07:05 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 1018Sky
Still closed yesterday when I drove by.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 18:42 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 975Used to be Sky / Chang Mi or YG. I don't know if Sky has reopened or that YG did after the last time it was popped. The majority of these ladies are over 50. I'm an old goat so I don't mind (actually I prefer) older women. AMP or escorts.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 15:01 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 136What's Your "Go To" AMP in Toledo
I frequent Let's Relax on Central. I know what to expect.
Wanting to change it up a little. Don't want to end up with a 58 year old lady.
Where are a few places you've been and enjoyed?
Don't need a 21 year old, but don't want a 60 year old.
-
10-30-25 15:14 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 136Lotus Closed?
False Alarm. Went by this afternoon and the OPEN light was on and there was a car parked in front.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 16:19 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 136Lotus Closed?
I drove by Lotus this afternoon around 2:30 and the OPEN sign was not on, there were no cars in the lot, the windows were all dark, there are no signs or anything in the windows.
Curious if they closed, or if the one girl that was working there is sick today, or not able to be there.











Reply With Quote




