Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1093

    Just Wonderful!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    The place is legit.
    I concur regarding Wonderful Foot. On the other hand, Wonderful spa on Maryland / Flamingo looks very promising.

  2. #1092

    Its Legit

    The place is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeOC  [View Original Post]
    Between Arby and Warm Springs. I have never been.

  3. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    Where on durango drive?
    Between Arby and Warm Springs. I have never been.

  4. #1090

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Prob about 2 $ + been a while since I've seen her. She has great tits just wish she didn't ruin herself with the tats if she offered more like cip, grk, etc I would be broke.
    If you haven't seen her in a while, she probably has more tatts that you remember. I think she moved the tattoo guy into her house last time she went back to Thailand. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superjiji  [View Original Post]
    Is it mm tits? Also noticed she has a bit of a belly is it very noticeable in person? Thanks.
    I saw her the other day. She's actually losing weight. No belly that I noticed.

  5. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeOC  [View Original Post]
    This place looks promising too.
    Where on durango drive?

  6. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by Strannik  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Aya's ads for years now.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...689979-201825/

    So I decided to check her off my to-do list. Good scheduling communication. Decent, not-hood, apartment. She was polite and quiet. I went for the hour option. The place was clean, no table, she works on the bed. Her massage was okay, with minimal tantra / nuru. Pretty with a decent slim body (bit of a belly). Next to zero chit chat and she seemed to position herself to minimize mutual touching.

    Her technique on the finish is not my cup of tea. I'm sure there's a market for edging but I perefer a consistent rhythm not the constant change up. As soon as she gets a stroke that's working she shifts and loses momentum. She did get me there.

    She seems like a shy, nice lady who does not like what she is doing for income. I'm glad I scratched my curiosity itch. But, at the price point, the minimalist menu, and with the mid-range performance, I wish the lady well, but I will be seeking future adventures elsewhere.
    Thanks. You have to play the long game with a lady like her. She will probably be gone soon. If you guys click, the experience will be great down the road. Obviously, it will require time and financial investment.

  7. #1087

    Aya

    Have seen Aya's ads for years now.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...689979-201825/

    So I decided to check her off my to-do list. Good scheduling communication. Decent, not-hood, apartment. She was polite and quiet. I went for the hour option. The place was clean, no table, she works on the bed. Her massage was okay, with minimal tantra / nuru. Pretty with a decent slim body (bit of a belly). Next to zero chit chat and she seemed to position herself to minimize mutual touching.

    Her technique on the finish is not my cup of tea. I'm sure there's a market for edging but I perefer a consistent rhythm not the constant change up. As soon as she gets a stroke that's working she shifts and loses momentum. She did get me there.

    She seems like a shy, nice lady who does not like what she is doing for income. I'm glad I scratched my curiosity itch. But, at the price point, the minimalist menu, and with the mid-range performance, I wish the lady well, but I will be seeking future adventures elsewhere.

  8. #1086

    Wonderful Foot Spa on Durango Dr

    This place looks promising too.

  9. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. Very pretty girl, nice body (kept her clothes on), good English but a waste of time. Works out of an apartment complex near Chinatown that she shares with another girl. But the other girl was washing up after a client of her own and not being discreet about it. Hard to get in the mood when the door is open and I can hear and see the other chick doing laundry and listening to music. Massage was adequate but absolutely no extras performed nor offered.
    Thanks. Does her roommate have a listing somewhere?

  10. #1084

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Prob about 2 $ + been a while since I've seen her. She has great tits just wish she didn't ruin herself with the tats if she offered more like cip, grk, etc I would be broke.
    Sounds like good value, no?

  11. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeOC  [View Original Post]
    I am largely out of the AMP game so I am mostly looking for a good massage with HE. Leona looks like she can massage and maybe finish with a handshake. Thoughts? I like her look and body actually LOL.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/
    Save your money. Very pretty girl, nice body (kept her clothes on), good English but a waste of time. Works out of an apartment complex near Chinatown that she shares with another girl. But the other girl was washing up after a client of her own and not being discreet about it. Hard to get in the mood when the door is open and I can hear and see the other chick doing laundry and listening to music. Massage was adequate but absolutely no extras performed nor offered.

  12. #1082

    Leona

    I am largely out of the AMP game so I am mostly looking for a good massage with HE. Leona looks like she can massage and maybe finish with a handshake. Thoughts? I like her look and body actually LOL.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/

  13. #1081
    Haven't seen Habileny myself, but I'm almost positive she offers extras. Everytime I reach out, she says she is out of town or unavailable. A few weeks ago she suggested I hit up one of her colleagues, who definitely offered extras. Habileny said her friend would "take care of me". Based on that and the types of pics on Habileny's instagram, I'm sure she also offers extras if you're able to catch her when she's in town. I'm going to keep trying with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeOC  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Habileny? She looks hot for a LMT.

  14. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I assumed when you mentioned mobile massage places are something like these.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/marilyns-he...s-3?osq=mobile+massage.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/wellness-mo...gas?osq=mobile+massage.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-by-...gas?osq=mobile+massage.

    Basically a massage girl bringing her own table to your hotel / home. I would check the reviews and go with the ones with the lower ratings if you want extras. The high ratings and normal business hours are most likely legit.

    Crappy ratings and available late such as her.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-by-...s-3?osq=mobile+massage.
    Have you tried Habileny? She looks hot for a LMT.

  15. #1079

    Massage by Habileny

    What's the deal with her? She seems like a licensed therapist but also looks like a traveling escort LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape