Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 14587
-
11-11-25 08:00 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 909$350
Holy SHIT did you break a fucking window, for that price its like fucking an ATM machine. No brother Negotiate it always works for me. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 07:57 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 909Mrs Robinson
May be getting up there in age and gravity setting in, but all those Zerk fittings are well oiled and working just fine. Good BBBJ and very vocal full service. Nice condo clean and always available for the bank for you buck to ask her about her specials she runs at times, you may like. My opinion my fellow mongers but a lot better then some of the cheesy motels the others are in. Ciao mongers.
-
11-10-25 14:44 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 406Holy shit!
Did she seriously quote you that!
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
Like I said. Its been a minute since I last saw her & I can tell you I wouldn't give that to an 18 yr old Columbian girl who will let you put a cucumber up their ass.
-
11-10-25 13:08 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 71Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 11:31 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 406Car date girl
I seen this one. She been out of the game for a minute. I fucked her in the public handicapped bathroom at the 75 rest stop.
Ended with her sitting on toilet face fucked her CIM. Sucked it all in like a good girl. She is worth what she is asking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...0/636634630847
-
11-10-25 09:06 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 406Gfe
She will ***** at you for 20 minutes about mundane shit that happened 10 yrs ago & refuse give that pussy up.
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 07:24 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 230What is her definition of GFE? Seems everyone is a little different.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 11:41 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 406Vivian. Finally
Unfortunately I did not see your first review on her. I been wanting to pull the trigger on her for the longest time. I. I think she is hot. And I have the feeling some others have been wanting also to pull the plug. I think this review will do wonders for her. I will certainly type one just as soon as I see her.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 08:59 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 137Vivian
She quotes starting at $$, GFE extra. I always do $$$ for GFE session.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 08:37 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 84Thank You. What is the damage?
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 08:34 #12882Regular Member

Posts: 19Roxanne
Saw her for the first time last week. Outstanding, as others have said. Not a clock watcher and exactly what I was looking for. She is worth the fee, which some will consider high, but you definitely get your money's worth. I'll be seeing her again once my schedule permits.
-
11-09-25 06:38 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 137Vivian update
A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.
If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).
All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.
Stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074
-
11-08-25 15:37 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 406Some may know this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/975945722490
Now. I know its been a minute since I have seen some of these girls. But I can at least give some an idea of who I feel are decent providers. I think she was away for awhile. IV seen her twice. 2nd time she had lost some weight. Very pretty girl. Nice pussy and loves to ride that dick cowgirl style. Now. She was very selective and a bit pricey as she had her own place with a huge bed then. She will probably send you a full pick like I said she is pretty.
-
11-08-25 09:34 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 197Full Moon
Many women have their monthly cycles influenced by the phases of the moon.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 09:29 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 324Crazy coincidence huh.
Is it just me or did damn near every provider get their period this weekend? No shit, at least 5 have said that they are on or starting.












Reply With Quote




