rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35482

    Hailee

    Late 20's cute dirty blonde many of you know. She is looking for some dates. She is fun for car and really fun when she has a room. HMU for digits. I'll try to post couple pictures if I can make it work on the upload.

  2. #35481

    Lanna. Sting?

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    I'm 21, and I'm nervous. ? IDK if I would touch this with a 10 ft pole. TGTBT pretty but really poor quality pics. Spidey sense says run!

  3. #35480

    An oldie but oldie

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Is she a big girl? Why not just do a QV?
    As stated in her ad she only does HR appts. Surprised she still working. Saw her 25 years ago and she wasn't a spring chicken then.

  4. #35479

  5. #35478

  6. #35477

    Won't respond

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's back. Caught her late last night and welcomed her by dumping a big load inside her. I don't think she was to happy about it but it is what it is.
    I travel between NC and NoVa so Richmond falls in the middle and today I thought why not have short trip with a provider from your city. This one's look really caught my eye and while navigating STG saw that she had an ad posted pretty recently, less than an hour from when I contacted her. Texted her asking for availability for several hours and didn't get any response. Thought maybe she wasn't checking her phone or not available, texted her once again 3-4 hours later and actually got a reply back. Yes I am available. Was super excited because I was enroute to Va and could have made a pit stop to go see her but I asked for location / donation rates etc and again radio silence. Again texted several msgs and no reply. So I used another number I had and the same thing repeated. When I asked if she was available she replied back yes but any futher questions after that like where she was located or what her rates were met with no response whatsoever. I even said why aren't you replying back and once she replied with. We haven't spoken enough for me to share my location? That was such a weird reply like I have heard that from a working girl. Is there some magic lingo / word that is needed to see a Richmond girl. LOL I've been in this hobby and seen girls in Raleigh / Detroit / NoVa / San Jose and never got such a reply back. What's the Richmond magic that I am missing here?

  7. #35476
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    She's not in jail for sure. I talked to her yeaserday but definetly not work at this time. She was in jail but has been out for awhile now.
    I heard she's still working here and there. Do you have her number? Anyone have her current number to pass along?

  8. #35475
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She been away and put on some healthy weight and looks banging! Such a pretty girl now with curves. Get her before she's gone. I did half and half in car when she got back to town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/477078653894
    Glad she's back. Caught her late last night and welcomed her by dumping a big load inside her. I don't think she was to happy about it but it is what it is.

  9. #35474

    Talia is back now as Rose Perez

    She been away and put on some healthy weight and looks banging! Such a pretty girl now with curves. Get her before she's gone. I did half and half in car when she got back to town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/477078653894

  10. #35473

    Dream with LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Kriggs. The question still stands. Has anyone had a dream with her yet? We need to know if this is real or a scammer or LEO.
    She has selectively seen clients and will always verify if asked.

  11. #35472

    Bg

    Is she a big girl? Why not just do a QV?

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    She's real pics are accurate she's easy to get in touch with and communicates well. $$$ hour, in a good area. Not quite GFE but she gets in to it and is fun. Only downside is not sure if seconds are available. Didn't press the issue because had to leave sooner than I had thought. She's worth a visit but probably won't see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/564136979885

  12. #35471

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try for any of that since it was my first visit and I just did a qv. I'll go for longer next time and see what she's down for.
    She doesn't do GFE, no kisses, no DATY. Everything covered.

  13. #35470

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/412277408111

    She pulls her ads when she's not working. Looks really good. Her ad says outcall is available so I doubt she's with uncle. But not going to a unknown incall with all the LEO activity going on recently or getting a room without any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/412277408111

  14. #35469

    Kelly aka Southern Hospitality

    Another one who doesn't come to Richmond often. Communication is good and didn't keep me waiting. Pics are mostly accurate and she is sweet and GFE but closer to 60 than 50. Wouldn't see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/685226399697

  15. #35468

    Midwest Monique

    Saw when she was in town. Don't think she comes to Richmond often. Good communication didn't keep me waiting when I got there.

    Nice girl incredible rack. Not quite GFE but still fun. Would see her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/3863662451

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape