Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 300 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4491
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4206
    It always amazes me how much time and effort LEO spend on these kind of things when there is so much other stuff they could be dealing with. Particularly abuse of others and especially children. But no. They need to arrest people having sex for money behind closed doors harming no-one!

    Yes we all need to be aware of potential girl trafficking and streetwalkers can cause local social unrest. But stories like this just seem such a waste of tax payers money!

  2. #4205

  3. #4204

    Key Largo Advice?

    Senior member from Georgia here. Any recommendations on AMPs in Key Largo? I heard new spring breeze spa might be good? Any others I can expect L1 to L3?

    Feel free to DM me. And if you get to Atlanta let me know. Happy to return the favor.

    River.

  4. #4203

    Plus 1 for Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella, great BBBJ. CFS for two bills. Fairly cute, shorter but nice body.
    I had a fairly long layover a few weeks ago, and boredom overtook me and off I went in search of debauchery. Based on intel gathered on here, I decided to try out 168 before hitting up a titty bar or two. In hindsight, that probably isn't the logical order. Anyhoo, I drew Bella (she said that she only recently arrived) and I can confirm the other reports of stellar service. You south Florida guys are lucky, it sounds like you have plenty of opportunities around. I travel a lot for work, and just about everywhere has AMPs, or apartment girls that will get you where you need to go, but few cities have a leveled up game at multiple spas like yours. BBBJs are not all that common, and they really make my day when they happen!

  5. #4202
    So I went to Hialeah casino and had no luck hitting the 167 k ace king spade Royal playing poker. Went to the car for a little break and tried hitting up some girls, ruby, Natalia, Paola, etc. And they didn't respond. Took a honey pack and Fell asleep while waiting for a reply. Then had a dream that I made a appt at 168 for Bella. Got to 168 and saw the girl in front that was maybe a 5/10 and I asked for Bella so she told me to go in the room and wait. Bella came in and she was maybe 5 ft cute face 7/10 , she gave a hug and lfk and told me to get undress. She took off her cute little pink dress and gave me a massage and was doing a great job. I got up and told her to get on the table and it was my turn to massage her since that usually turns me on, she smiled and got on it. Was massaging and rubbing all over her body and was light rubbing her kat which she liked cause of her cute moans. Then told her to flip and was kissing her cute boobs and then finger blasting her which turned her on. She forced my head down on her kitty and wanted me to go down town which I did for a little and she said 69. Bbj she went and then put on the rubber and rcg then she wanted doggy. The honey pack kicked in and I was jamming her tight kitty and gripping her boobs and ass as she kept moaning and telling me harder. She then rides me while she stares into my soul and kept going and going and I was grabbing her boobs hard and when I let go she kept taking one of my hand and placing it on her boobs for me to squeeze them shit hard I guess she really loves it cause her eyes was rolling behind her head and then placing my other hand on her neck. Her chest was a nice natural b-c cups and felt really good like squeezing a natural 8 in baccarat if you know what I mean LOL. She keep moaning harder and harder and while I'm bricked up on the honey and jamming that kat I still couldn't cum, so she said sucky sucky and went bbj. I kept squeezing her tits hard and playing with her kitty while I finally unloaded in her mouth which she spit out and wiped me clean. I suddenly woke up from a knock on my window from a old Cuban man trying to sell me avocados, which I nicely declined. While I drove off and left the casino I felt my wallet kinda light, I reached in and AH SHIt 200 $ was missing!

  6. #4201

    Asian Spa. North Hialeah

    Visited the Asian spa north of Hialeah, where Palmetto and I-75 meet. Two workers, a little older than 40, charge $0. 50 for a massage and $1. 50 for full service. Nothing out of the ordinary, but not bad for a quickie.

  7. #4200
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Bella-168

    I was in town visiting some family on Saturday and managed to break away for a couple hours to play since one of my favorites was in town not to far from me.

    I texted Bella (AKA Amber or Selina) to make an appointment and when I arrive, she was looking hot as fuck!! I Fucking love this young, beautiful woman and she is also in love with me. LOL. Not (I wish) but for the next hour we play boyfriend girlfriend very well. I'm clean when I get there and she is as well so I have a seat on the table and she kneels down between my legs and starts making love to my dick. After a few minutes I returned the favor with one finger in her tight little pussy, while I'm licking and sucking on her clit (she loves this) I couldn't wait to fuck this beautiful girl so I put her up in standing doggy with her on the table and gave her a solid pounding, if you haven't had the pleasure of being with this girl, you know that doggy style is where she shines and although she is very tiny and petite, she's got an ass on her and can take it hard and deep. Then up on the table in missionary with her legs closed and then face down on her stomach and did my thing with her until I shot six thick ropes on her back in the ass. I know all her little spots and set her off a few times during the session. Super cool chick and super sexy. Wish she was on my side of town. Oh Maggie also came in to introduce herself and she is super sexy as well.

  8. #4199

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Visited and can confirm both look great. Even better than last month in my personal opinion. I would recommend doing a forum thread search, I spent time with Bella who has reviews from last year. Spa is probably going to be pretty busy this month!!
    Saw Bella, great BBBJ. CFS for two bills. Fairly cute, shorter but nice body.

  9. #4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol321  [View Original Post]
    I called Asian 168 Spa said there are two new girls Maggie and Bella, Has anyone tried them? Before girls were all good. I wonder how these two. Anyone know please tell, thanks!
    Visited and can confirm both look great. Even better than last month in my personal opinion. I would recommend doing a forum thread search, I spent time with Bella who has reviews from last year. Spa is probably going to be pretty busy this month!!

  10. #4197

    Asian 168

    I called Asian 168 Spa said there are two new girls Maggie and Bella, Has anyone tried them? Before girls were all good. I wonder how these two. Anyone know please tell, thanks!

  11. #4196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSock789  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding quotes, move here a couple months ago prior to that never had a L2 or L3 experience. Been to spas here and had some fun, I am very respectful and I never questioned anything when I was quoted for L2 or L3 but the last 3 times I have went the the donations has increased. Normally just say ok but last time kinda rub me wrong as what I normally pay for a L2, I got for a L1. Never thought to ask, what is the standard donation rate for L2/ L3 around here. Anyone suggestions or tips would be gladly appreciated it.
    It's like going to a steakhouse and ordering a salad as your entree. It will be an overpriced salad.

  12. #4195
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Ventured out to North Miami Beach area

    While driving around debating on where to go, I came across Himalaya Spa. Did some reach and came a across some pretty good reviews about this spot. So I made a detour and popped right in. Walked right in and chill in the front waiting to be greeted. A few minutes later, out come this nice long asian girl, looks to be in her mid 20's possibly early 30's, long black, nicely shaped and very nice size melons. So yeah, I ask for a hour massage, and was taken into the room, Once inside, I handed her the house fee, before letting her leave, I asked for her name. She responds back Nico. After Nico left, I quickly undress and got as comfortable as possible. Nico returns a few minutes after and starts massaging my neck and shoulder, as she's massages my back, I reach forward gliding my hands on her legs and slowly progress my way upward until I was on her ass, groping her ass. She stopped then moved herself by the side and start doing the finger roll massage across my back then gently parted my ass and ran her finger down my ass crack and eventually reaching up to tickle my balls in between her fingers, she'll gently up a bit more to cradle my cock with her hands. As she tug back and forth on my cock, I feel myself getting harder and harder. This is when Nico ask me to flip. I did as suggested, once flipped Nico continues massaging my manhood and his buddies. As she was doing this, I lowered her top exposing her melons. I played with her tits as she plays with my balls. I ask to suck on them. She ask for tips and also ask if I wanted to do the nasty with her. I answered back with a nod of approval, got up and got her the tips. Tips in hand, Nico stepped out for a bit, and returns with her tools. Nico then strips and approaches me. Did a little spin so that I can see everything, front and back. She then grabs my dick gently stroking it getting it ready for her waiting mouth. She starts sucking my balls one at a time, while stroking my cock. Then kiss and lick my shaft before swallowing my cock. She sucked me slow then fast then slow. She then put the condom on my cock, got some lube and rubbed it on herself and my cock. She then got on top and did acg on me. I laid there watching her tits bounce and she is riding me. Few minutes pass, and I decide it was my turn to have some fun, I laid her town and fucked her in missionary, then turn her around and fucked her in doggy. Fucked this way, pumped her till I cum. Finish the session. Got cleaned and happily left, on my way out Nico gave me a nice warm hug and said to come back to see her again.

  13. #4194

    Vietnamese

    Why don't we have any Vietnamese AMPs around here? We had an abundance of them in Texas.

  14. #4193
    Q angel spa has good massage.

  15. #4192

    168/ amp

    I have a question regarding quotes, move here a couple months ago prior to that never had a L2 or L3 experience. Been to spas here and had some fun, I am very respectful and I never questioned anything when I was quoted for L2 or L3 but the last 3 times I have went the the donations has increased. Normally just say ok but last time kinda rub me wrong as what I normally pay for a L2, I got for a L1. Never thought to ask, what is the standard donation rate for L2/ L3 around here. Anyone suggestions or tips would be gladly appreciated it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape