Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 300 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4193

    168/ amp

    I have a question regarding quotes, move here a couple months ago prior to that never had a L2 or L3 experience. Been to spas here and had some fun, I am very respectful and I never questioned anything when I was quoted for L2 or L3 but the last 3 times I have went the the donations has increased. Normally just say ok but last time kinda rub me wrong as what I normally pay for a L2, I got for a L1. Never thought to ask, what is the standard donation rate for L2/ L3 around here. Anyone suggestions or tips would be gladly appreciated it.

  2. #4192
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    I picked Yoyo too but I was sorry I did when I saw Wendy. Tried to change but I was too late, she got busy. Yoyo is too short, big flabby tits. Wendy looked prettier. Yoyo has very good skills.
    What's the damage at 168 for an hour? Thanks in advance.

  3. #4191
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Clubs are the safest best, there are many good ones in South FL. "Easiest" one is probably DD.

    Unless you actually want a decent massage too LOL.
    Hahaha, I'm into massages too actually. Something thrilling about that before the actual fun. So it seems that spa 168 is popular recently, maybe I'll be checking it out. Anyway thanks for the feedback.

  4. #4190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich961  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to hear that as I recently moved to south FL. Any other resources you may recommend if boards are compromised and info limited?
    Clubs are the safest best, there are many good ones in South FL. "Easiest" one is probably DD.

    Unless you actually want a decent massage too LOL.

  5. #4189

    Great Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by XxUnknown  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know someone that does a good massage?
    Ask for Wendy at 168. One of the best from an AMP girl I've had in a long time. May only last till the end of the month though.

  6. #4188

    Massage

    Does anyone know someone that does a good massage?

  7. #4187

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Flight57  [View Original Post]
    South Fl used to be amazing, and the boards fantastic, but LEO started trollongbthebboards and closing down everything, so we are. More careful these days.
    Sucks to hear that as I recently moved to south FL. Any other resources you may recommend if boards are compromised and info limited?

  8. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasB61  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the reply. That all makes sense. Its not quite so draconian in the UK and reviews here can pretty much say what they want. Its a shame LEO don't spend more tiem on things that really matter rather than getting all excited over a bit of paid sex! It does explain why many of the reviews on here are limited in terms of $ and services though!

    Ill definitely give that place a try when I'm in Miami though.
    South Fl used to be amazing, and the boards fantastic, but LEO started trollongbthebboards and closing down everything, so we are. More careful these days.

  9. #4185

    AMP Recommendations

    Hey gents! Traveling to MIA in a couple of weeks and staying near the dolphin mall. I'd love a few recommendations. I've been fortunate enough to hit several spots in Orlando and Tampa and am hoping to find a few gems in MIA. Thanks for the help and stay safe!

  10. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeNCookies  [View Original Post]
    Chas,

    As you are newer to this forum, I will not attempt to defend myself, nor create any arguments.

    I always try to include the name of the girl, the location, and general thoughts of approval or discontent. Years ago, I would often provide more of a play by play review. However, in our current state of politics, there has been some raids by LEO at some of the best locations. So sometimes less is more, and best not to publicly post anything far too specific when it comes to donations or activities.

    I feel that I'd provided enough to make a solid recommendation.

    Then if a Senior member sends me a DM, I will explain more, and then possibly exchange some private tips together.
    Thank you for the reply. That all makes sense. Its not quite so draconian in the UK and reviews here can pretty much say what they want. Its a shame LEO don't spend more tiem on things that really matter rather than getting all excited over a bit of paid sex! It does explain why many of the reviews on here are limited in terms of $ and services though!

    Ill definitely give that place a try when I'm in Miami though.

  11. #4183

    Review Standards

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasB61  [View Original Post]
    I have no wish to criticise anyone on this forum because as a UK based traveller to the US its been a mine of information and I always try to reciprocate.

    However, isn't the whole point of a review to give details about what happened in the meeting? Can I ask BnC why you didn't tell us about the sex part of the session? I can see you have asked senior members to PM you but why the secrecy?
    Chas,

    As you are newer to this forum, I will not attempt to defend myself, nor create any arguments.

    I always try to include the name of the girl, the location, and general thoughts of approval or discontent. Years ago, I would often provide more of a play by play review. However, in our current state of politics, there has been some raids by LEO at some of the best locations. So sometimes less is more, and best not to publicly post anything far too specific when it comes to donations or activities.

    I feel that I'd provided enough to make a solid recommendation.

    Then if a Senior member sends me a DM, I will explain more, and then possibly exchange some private tips together.

  12. #4182

    Maybe more detail??

    I have no wish to criticise anyone on this forum because as a UK based traveller to the US its been a mine of information and I always try to reciprocate.

    However, isn't the whole point of a review to give details about what happened in the meeting? Can I ask BnC why you didn't tell us about the sex part of the session? I can see you have asked senior members to PM you but why the secrecy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BakeNCookies  [View Original Post]
    Just visited.

    Sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, as both were busy upon arrival as a walk-in. I has asked to see both girls available. Mamasan introduced me to Wendy first, then Yoyo. Yoyo had a spunky energy, jumped on me with a big kiss too. She's tiny with bolt-on C's, face more average. Wendy had natural C's, which is always my preference, and a bit prettier face, so I went with Wendy.

    Above average massage with some good pressure using elbows, knees, and even a walk on the back. Got into the glutes nicely, which is rarely given much attention during a back rub. About 20 into the hour, she wasn't shy about asking for "How much," even with very limited English. We did a slight negotiation, and she did a nice job teasing me too, with promising the rim work I love, and she's a solid 8/10 hot. Ok, figuring we really don't get 10's at an AMP in Florida, some 9's have been recalled from some years past when we had some other hot spots.

    Wendy was amazing and did not disappoint, so earned her negotiation. Trusted Senior members can DM me for more details.

    After the main event, 20 of the remaining 25 minutes was served well with added massage, including some excellent foot reflexology on the feet, which is rare to ever get, especially during the after party. Arms, legs got nice attention, then after I thought it was over and sat up, I got a bonus neck rub and back scratch finished with smiling kiss. Helped me get dressed, and mamasan greeted me with a smile upon exit.

    Highly Recommended!

    For those that Like 4-hand, I could imagine both would be a great experience.

  13. #4181

    Wendy and Yoyo Still There

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    Heading down to Miami on business this week. Can anyone share the current lineup and recommendations? Looking for all natural girls if that's out there. Thanks. Are.
    Just visited.

    Sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, as both were busy upon arrival as a walk-in. I has asked to see both girls available. Mamasan introduced me to Wendy first, then Yoyo. Yoyo had a spunky energy, jumped on me with a big kiss too. She's tiny with bolt-on C's, face more average. Wendy had natural C's, which is always my preference, and a bit prettier face, so I went with Wendy.

    Above average massage with some good pressure using elbows, knees, and even a walk on the back. Got into the glutes nicely, which is rarely given much attention during a back rub. About 20 into the hour, she wasn't shy about asking for "How much," even with very limited English. We did a slight negotiation, and she did a nice job teasing me too, with promising the rim work I love, and she's a solid 8/10 hot. Ok, figuring we really don't get 10's at an AMP in Florida, some 9's have been recalled from some years past when we had some other hot spots.

    Wendy was amazing and did not disappoint, so earned her negotiation. Trusted Senior members can DM me for more details.

    After the main event, 20 of the remaining 25 minutes was served well with added massage, including some excellent foot reflexology on the feet, which is rare to ever get, especially during the after party. Arms, legs got nice attention, then after I thought it was over and sat up, I got a bonus neck rub and back scratch finished with smiling kiss. Helped me get dressed, and mamasan greeted me with a smile upon exit.

    Highly Recommended!

    For those that Like 4-hand, I could imagine both would be a great experience.

  14. #4180

    Spa 168 Current Lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried either Kiki or Yumi? Are they worth the visit this rotation?
    Heading down to Miami on business this week. Can anyone share the current lineup and recommendations? Looking for all natural girls if that's out there. Thanks. Are.

  15. #4179

    Mvp

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Is the usual donation like 168 spa?
    This is only L1 so the donation is around. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape