Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 27795
-
11-11-25 13:20 #26610Senior Member

Posts: 161Kendall
Impossible to get a hold of is my experience.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:19 #26609Senior Member

Posts: 740Auburn, not Aurora
Made a mistake and said Aurora instead of Auburn. She no longer lives in Auburn and is now in Seattle (West Seattle area).
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 01:13 #26608Senior Member

Posts: 69KendallKennedy belong here?
I usually don't do white girls. But I'll drop a load in damned near anything when they're off their meds.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%BF.3162312/
-
11-11-25 00:38 #26607Senior Member

Posts: 163She's new? She got an ass?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 00:38 #26606Senior Member

Posts: 740Bailey
Hmmm, I have a current contact for her (braggadociosly). Ran into her on a dating app and connected. She remembered me. She no longer advertises openly, if at all. She has a bf that she's been with for a few. It's an open relationship and she still likes to play and I now get it pro bono. A buddy and I are still trying to setup a DP with her. Slow going because she has two civvy jobs now keeping her busy. She no longer lives in Aurora. She is in Seattle now.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
Because she is no longer advertising, I'll keep the number to myself but I will give you a tip to get on the dating apps. She, along with a few others from the other board that I've connected with personally, are on there giving it away free.
So-Crates.
-
11-10-25 18:02 #26605Regular Member

Posts: 16She told you that?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:42 #26604Senior Member

Posts: 652Wikedwinx
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-wood.3162096/
I ate her dirty snatch and fucked her in the ass bare!
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
11-10-25 13:05 #26603Senior Member

Posts: 52Bailey in Auburn
Anybody got baileys contact info? She was on tna and in Auburn, black with glasses.
-
11-08-25 14:35 #26602Senior Member

Posts: 1098She has a white boyfriend that doesn't like her going bare.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
So she asks that people be discreet. Like most providers, these things should be discussed in person.
-
11-08-25 08:56 #26601Senior Member

Posts: 1137VanessaX lists BBBJ and bbanything in her dislikes. I hate that. If its an option, at least just leave it blank.
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 06:10 #26600Senior Member

Posts: 216I haven't seen her in a year or so, but I was seeing her monthly for over a year, slam dunk never once discussed covers, 250 qv. Little pricey for short time but she's my type and gets me off quick.
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 19:04 #26599Regular Member

Posts: 11Nothing but denial, I've seen her before but I don't really want to again unless I'm guaranteed something extra this time. Pretty boring otherwise, from my experience.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 16:02 #26598Senior Member

Posts: 74I just met her days ago at this rate.
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 14:49 #26597Senior Member

Posts: 541What is your experience?
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 11:44 #26596Regular Member

Posts: 11I keep hearing of this but this hasn't been my experience at all.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





