Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 531 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7679
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    Post every day, anyone have any details?

    I contacted her, but I'm not liking the area of where she has in call at.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/195906736
    I saw her a few times at least 3-4 years ago. Never had a problem with her. She worked alone and worked out of the motels in the northeast. Always felt safe with her, never rushed and she never complained about anything. I stopped going because even then she was starting to get older. It was great while it lasted.

  2. #7678

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaldBallz  [View Original Post]
    They have 2 ladies that specialize in true porno style doubles. They will both attack you and each other. Get you nads licked while being nads deep in the other one. Seriously wild stuff. Ask Santa for an early Christmas gift. Double the rate so it isn't cheap. Bless and Jenny are their names.
    So what is the rate?

  3. #7677

    EPM for those who know what I am talking about

    They have 2 ladies that specialize in true porno style doubles. They will both attack you and each other. Get you nads licked while being nads deep in the other one. Seriously wild stuff. Ask Santa for an early Christmas gift. Double the rate so it isn't cheap. Bless and Jenny are their names.

  4. #7676

    If you don't like the area, you can't go

    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    Post every day, anyone have any details?

    I contacted her, but I'm not liking the area of where she has in call at.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/195906736
    Always go with your gut. If it makes you uncomfortable, bring her to you or don't go. Lots of set ups and robberies in this game. No golden pussies out there. Not one worth the risk of not paying attention to your instincts.

  5. #7675
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    Post every day, anyone have any details?

    I contacted her, but I'm not liking the area of where she has in call at.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/195906736
    She comes and goes. Changes the ads a bit but uses a lot of the same pics. Every report I have seen about her was bad.

  6. #7674
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see / hear from Alice lately? In DE but active in PA. Her Seeking profile seems to be (posted on SB thread) gone and I reached out (after a month or 2 of not seeing her) and no response. I'm cross posting on this thread b / c she was the woman suggested for the gangbangs in the last year or two.
    Been a year since I seen her. Same tried texting her a month ago and nothing.

  7. #7673

    Fiona

    Post every day, anyone have any details?

    I contacted her, but I'm not liking the area of where she has in call at.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/195906736

  8. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see / hear from Alice lately? In DE but active in PA. Her Seeking profile seems to be (posted on SB thread) gone and I reached out (after a month or 2 of not seeing her) and no response. I'm cross posting on this thread b / c she was the woman suggested for the gangbangs in the last year or two.
    Was friendly with her, last we spoke she wants out of the game. Good person, if you ever got talking to her. Her reasons were valid, and about self improvement / health.

  9. #7671

    Alice?

    Anyone see / hear from Alice lately? In DE but active in PA. Her Seeking profile seems to be (posted on SB thread) gone and I reached out (after a month or 2 of not seeing her) and no response. I'm cross posting on this thread b / c she was the woman suggested for the gangbangs in the last year or two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7024.jpg‎  

  10. #7670
    What's up with this one. She looks good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/195696166

  11. #7669

    Katie

    Looks cute and nice curves. Finally it looks like she got incall spot. Does anyone have an info on her?

    Katie 2676561273.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...3/421363989947

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/195663105

  12. #7668
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/074809548742

    This one was one of my worst experiences. She actually looked more or less like her ads and was easy to communicate with via text, and offered half hour or hour. Opted for the hh. That's where the positives ended.

    She didn't even take off her clothes, just pushed her shirt down a little bit and pulled her panties to the side. After giving me a half assed BJ for probably less than 1 minute, I was barely hard when she was putting the condom on me. As soon as I slid it in her pussy she started telling me to cum. After having sex for less than 5 minutes she told me I was done. I said "are you serious?" and she said yeah. Then she sat on the sofa and started texting and completely ignored me like I wasn't even there. So I didn't get to nut, paid for a hh, but was thrown out the door after maybe 10 minutes tops (and that includes taking clothes off and putting them back on). Sometimes in this game, you lose. Do Not See!!
    Sorry to hear about that bs she gave you. I recall she use to be in AC and moved, I forgot her name but she was reviewed before it sounded like it was not worth the drive. She does look like she got some nice cans.

  13. #7667

    Inquiry

    Hello gents,

    Looking for new local talent. This one caught my eye. Has anyone seen her? Thanks for any info you can provide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/897952558698

  14. #7666
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? The ad reads well and believable. I like the face and red hair too. Any idea what's going on with the legs? I'm generally suspicious of women who always cover their legs (often covering up the scourge of their life), and these look disproportionally large compared to the rest of her. Haven't seen any report on her here but curious about her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bensa...-/115401217803
    Saw her once a long time ago when her rate was cheaper. Had a pretty good time with her, and from what I remember her attitude and demeanor were very friendly. She def did have some pock marks her skin, but I don't remember it being too bad. She also has very flabby skin, but not an issue for me. Again, this was a while ago.

  15. #7665

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianq  [View Original Post]
    She was sweaty because she was busy with someone else. She wouldn't stop because her comment about you not getting hard again was totally true. You faked an orgasm? How does that actually work? There's nothing wrong with just getting up and leaving either way you're still taking the walk of shame with blue balls.
    Yes, you are partially correct about stopping and trying to start again. That has happened to me in the past, and I had to walk away. However, if the lady has any interest in doing her job, she should continue till the job is complete.

    A few people have asked me about how I fake an orgasm. I'm afraid I can't give away my secrets to the world just yet. Let's just say you might understand it when you get to 70. Just sayin. '.

    In any case, Gi was a total disappointment for me. As always, YMMV. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape