Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 7965
-
11-07-25 18:34 #7680Regular Member

Posts: 19Awaken
I think the area she is located in is in a safe area and you can do street parking right down from her apartment. Upon arriving I texted her I was here and she came down an elevator and let me in the building. Inside it's a studio with some dividers set up around her massage table. For me it was a little cold in the room but I'm sure if you asked she would adjust, she does offer prostate massage if you're interested in that. I got undressed laid down she came back and took off her top and started to get to work. Started face down working on my neck and shoulder and upper back. I told her I was having issues with my back and shoulder blades and she was happy to spend extra time working some knots out for me. She worked her way down to the legs and side. The thing I will say is that her massage is a little mechanical and cold lacking the filtarious flourishes that other providers do but it is very well done. On the flip she allows for you to touch her up top and they're and nice but a little saggy. Gropping and rubbing them while she works her way on my side oiling me up and working the HJ, I'll let you know this part for me didn't seem to be incredibly enthusiastically done it's sort of as if she was massaging your calf but it just happens to be your cock. That being said it still got the job done, for the time offered she is willing to go for a second pop. Afterwards she gave me a hot towel to wipe off and get dressed.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...138046-354301/
-
11-06-25 16:11 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 987I saw her a few times at least 3-4 years ago. Never had a problem with her. She worked alone and worked out of the motels in the northeast. Always felt safe with her, never rushed and she never complained about anything. I stopped going because even then she was starting to get older. It was great while it lasted.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:53 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 343Rate
So what is the rate?
Originally Posted by HarryBaldBallz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 19:31 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 114EPM for those who know what I am talking about
They have 2 ladies that specialize in true porno style doubles. They will both attack you and each other. Get you nads licked while being nads deep in the other one. Seriously wild stuff. Ask Santa for an early Christmas gift. Double the rate so it isn't cheap. Bless and Jenny are their names.
-
11-03-25 06:06 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 727If you don't like the area, you can't go
Always go with your gut. If it makes you uncomfortable, bring her to you or don't go. Lots of set ups and robberies in this game. No golden pussies out there. Not one worth the risk of not paying attention to your instincts.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 20:16 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 213She comes and goes. Changes the ads a bit but uses a lot of the same pics. Every report I have seen about her was bad.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 10:45 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 138Been a year since I seen her. Same tried texting her a month ago and nothing.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 06:32 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 87Fiona
Post every day, anyone have any details?
I contacted her, but I'm not liking the area of where she has in call at.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/195906736
-
11-01-25 19:18 #7672Regular Member

Posts: 21Was friendly with her, last we spoke she wants out of the game. Good person, if you ever got talking to her. Her reasons were valid, and about self improvement / health.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 12:38 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 985Alice?
Anyone see / hear from Alice lately? In DE but active in PA. Her Seeking profile seems to be (posted on SB thread) gone and I reached out (after a month or 2 of not seeing her) and no response. I'm cross posting on this thread b / c she was the woman suggested for the gangbangs in the last year or two.
-
10-29-25 21:25 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 640What's up with this one. She looks good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/195696166
-
10-29-25 00:48 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 698Katie
Looks cute and nice curves. Finally it looks like she got incall spot. Does anyone have an info on her?
Katie 2676561273.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...3/421363989947
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/195663105
-
10-29-25 00:44 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 698Sorry to hear about that bs she gave you. I recall she use to be in AC and moved, I forgot her name but she was reviewed before it sounded like it was not worth the drive. She does look like she got some nice cans.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 06:56 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 143Inquiry
Hello gents,
Looking for new local talent. This one caught my eye. Has anyone seen her? Thanks for any info you can provide.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/897952558698
-
10-24-25 13:09 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 253Saw her once a long time ago when her rate was cheaper. Had a pretty good time with her, and from what I remember her attitude and demeanor were very friendly. She def did have some pock marks her skin, but I don't remember it being too bad. She also has very flabby skin, but not an issue for me. Again, this was a while ago.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



