Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 779
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Yumi is yummy. I think I must have warmed her up for you because I saw her first thing in the morning. Her routine is similar. Shower with soapy body rub, then warm up BBBJ then off to bed. I'm an old guy and I had decided I only wanted BBBJ, she was a little surprised when I told her. We cuddled, DFK, BBBJ, then DATY in 69 tasting her sweet, shaved pussy. , Sucked her nips (I have a beard, and it tickled her and she giggled.) Finally finished with BBBJ and CIM and cleaned up in shower. She said she has been busy and will be here a couple more weeks.
    Good to hear she'll be here for the next couple of weeks. Never done an hour experience at noon and from the sounds of it, she's definitely worth the visit.

  2. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by BbubbaMatt  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to the moon yesterday. It was a lot of fun. My astronaut reminded me of the high-school girl that was sweet, everyone slept with her, but when no one took her to the prom she still just smiled. The pics are accurate, a little pudgy, but very very sweet. Shower, mouthwash toast, lots of kissing, no odors I could detect. The trip was very similar to the way others have described it, then while cuddling the beeper went off and I re-entered the world. Would repeat.
    Yumi is yummy. I think I must have warmed her up for you because I saw her first thing in the morning. Her routine is similar. Shower with soapy body rub, then warm up BBBJ then off to bed. I'm an old guy and I had decided I only wanted BBBJ, she was a little surprised when I told her. We cuddled, DFK, BBBJ, then DATY in 69 tasting her sweet, shaved pussy. , Sucked her nips (I have a beard, and it tickled her and she giggled.) Finally finished with BBBJ and CIM and cleaned up in shower. She said she has been busy and will be here a couple more weeks.

  3. #477

    Yumi

    Took a trip to the moon yesterday. It was a lot of fun. My astronaut reminded me of the high-school girl that was sweet, everyone slept with her, but when no one took her to the prom she still just smiled. The pics are accurate, a little pudgy, but very very sweet. Shower, mouthwash toast, lots of kissing, no odors I could detect. The trip was very similar to the way others have described it, then while cuddling the beeper went off and I re-entered the world. Would repeat.

  4. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?
    I had a really good time. She was sweet and accommodating. My time including a nice BBBJ, DFK, some body rub in the shower with preview BJ. Didn't do all the reviewer said, my preference, but the GFE environment was really good. Maybe not at Anna C Girl level but for J girl, one of the best for me. You can tell she was experienced. Would repeat if she comes back to town.

  5. #475

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?
    I've honestly been doing the same thing. I haven't been to moon for months because of how scarce reviews have been or stories of going to a fish market.

  6. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Your review was spot on for service. Nice experience, best GFE from a J girl. Pictures match up well. She is really sweet and has a nice GFE atmosphere.
    Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?

  7. #473

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite97  [View Original Post]
    Door opens and there really attractive J girl standing, around 5'3, cute face. Age is around mid 20's to late 20's. Great sexy body. She is not fat but her body has good amount of meat at special places and has a real good spankable booty. Tits are C cups, and shaved kitty. After donation directly went for shower, hugging DFK was great and boob and thigh and ass slide. At least 7-10 minutes in the shower. Then back to room, she tell me to lie down. She kissed and licked parts of my body. Then she did a really long BJ with DTs in between. In the main event. Asked for 69 and did DATY, her pussy was dipping wet. Condom on start with CG. Grinding hard on me and literally felt so good looking at those big asset of hers and then doggy, her ass was looking great too. Real good to pound hard. She took the initiative to change into some more positions. It was really hard to not to pop but I tried my best to go longer. After finishing in the bag, she leaned beside me and we chatted. English is not great but understand most of it without translator. If you like service oriented J girl, she is the one.
    Your review was spot on for service. Nice experience, best GFE from a J girl. Pictures match up well. She is really sweet and has a nice GFE atmosphere.

  8. #472

    Sites

    I am moving to Richmond area in like a week and would like to keep my hobby going on. I read some of the post here and NOVA and Moon sounds like the best ones. I tried searching for their post for their numbers but I did not find any luck. Can you guys help a brother out and PM their number or just a site that they post?

    Thank you in advance.

  9. #471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Yumi Moon TOFTT

    Door opens and there really attractive J girl standing, around 5'3, cute face. Age is around mid 20's to late 20's. Great sexy body. She is not fat but her body has good amount of meat at special places and has a real good spankable booty. Tits are C cups, and shaved kitty. After donation directly went for shower, hugging DFK was great and boob and thigh and ass slide. At least 7-10 minutes in the shower. Then back to room, she tell me to lie down. She kissed and licked parts of my body. Then she did a really long BJ with DTs in between. In the main event. Asked for 69 and did DATY, her pussy was dipping wet. Condom on start with CG. Grinding hard on me and literally felt so good looking at those big asset of hers and then doggy, her ass was looking great too. Real good to pound hard. She took the initiative to change into some more positions. It was really hard to not to pop but I tried my best to go longer. After finishing in the bag, she leaned beside me and we chatted. English is not great but understand most of it without translator. If you like service oriented J girl, she is the one.

  10. #470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    I think Yumi was here a few months ago. Name sounds familiar.
    Yes, Yumi was here before. She said she works at soap land in Japan and she is very good. Pictures are accurate.

  11. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Picture of Yumi just added at Moon. She looks a little more well-endowed than most Moon girls.
    I think Yumi was here a few months ago. Name sounds familiar.

  12. #468

    New Astronaut

    Picture of Yumi just added at Moon. She looks a little more well-endowed than most Moon girls.

  13. #467

    That usually means

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make contact around 11:00 am. Never got any kind of response. Kind of strange to get nothing but that has happened before. Maybe changing over therapist? Idk!
    It usually means the girl left because there wasn't enough traffic, and they don't have anyone else available. I won't be visiting anytime soon myself. Because I saw someone saying they got the fish market experience theyself.

  14. #466

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I texted the Moon earlier today and got no reply. I called them and got no answer. I texted them again two lore times and nothing. What's going on?
    I tried to make contact around 11:00 am. Never got any kind of response. Kind of strange to get nothing but that has happened before. Maybe changing over therapist? Idk!

  15. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I texted the Moon earlier today and got no reply. I called them and got no answer. I texted them again two lore times and nothing. What's going on?
    I took a trip yesterday with no issues. The initial response took longer than usual, but I still got a response within 15 minutes. Do not recommend Kitty. Cute, but a dead fish. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape