Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 8249
-
11-10-25 22:02 #7739Regular Member

Posts: 17FS at Strip Club
Looking to knockout the last item on my bucket list, which is banging a stripper in the VIP.
I've heard a lot about Monse but it's a bit of a drive for me to Pandora so if I'm shooting my shot to shoot my shot, I'd like to not waste the drive. Any recommendation on who to see at Pandoras and the best night / time to go? I haven't seen Monse on Pandoras lineup posts lately. Or just DM the socials of someone to book with?
Thanks fellas!
-
11-10-25 16:10 #7738I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She say I boyfriend 7. You must have big wang.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:36 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 172#5
#5 I'm sure that puts you in the 90th percentile. Good for you.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:08 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 282My god man. How did you survive that?
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:07 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 282Luxe at Pandoras
Luxe at Pandoras sucked a load right out of me. 300.
-
11-07-25 12:59 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 1098She got fired from Pans and was turning tricks for 150. She is broke.
Originally Posted by Camper101
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 23:07 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 175First visit in a long while at Pandora. Very attractive ladies between 2-5 pm. Most terrible approaches but I did take a liking to Jessica. Any intel on her and otc?. We had an interesting chat about it but wondering if she's open to it or just talking. If not wanting to share here please feel free to dm. Thanks.
-
11-06-25 13:21 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 175Pandora day shift
Haven't visited in a long while. Just checking the temperature to see what the general consensus is. The day shift used to be the most mileage. I know all about Monse etc. Just looking for a recent review. Thinking about pulling up today or this eve. That being said. What about eves?
-
11-05-25 20:37 #7731Regular Member

Posts: 5Reliable Luns
I've known Luna since she first landed at Sands. Most likely not broke, she's just simply a professional. Please share her Instagram I've never had it.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 11:51 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 300She must be broke because her insta says she is going to start work at Kittens.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 17:49 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 652Luna
Another PL told me Luna is doing private dates at her business for 150 hr. Cfeampie city!
-
10-29-25 19:45 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 97I saw Diana's name show up in the Pandora's IG lineup last week. Thought she had retired last year. Anyone confirm if it was the same leggy blonde as before?
-
10-27-25 23:27 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 75Fun with Monse
This will be brief.
I ALWAYS have a great time with Monse. Because I let her have her way with me.
For example, Friday last, she caught me and told me were doing a double in the VIP with Liz. Wow!
She set the price and the time and ensured it worked well for everyone. Go with her flow.
She told Liz I'm her #5 boyfriend. LOL.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
10-27-25 08:45 #7726Regular Member

Posts: 4Be a hero
My man, before the month expires, could you share the findings on coomer (dot) su? You have to look at some cookies and copy paste, it'll do the rest for you.
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 03:14 #7725Regular Member

Posts: 16Little help please
Hello All!
I was in Seattle and took some time to visit Kittens and Pandora while in town. I've heard some of you post your experience in the VIP room, but I think I got confused on what was discussed. Talking to the girls, they said that the VIP was $$ but they didn't say much about how long the time back there would be. Also, some tried to negotiate some perks with me, is that on top of the cover for the VIP room or part of the cost?
Please help me understand before I try it out.










Reply With Quote




