Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 550 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 8250
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7725

    Little help please

    Hello All!

    I was in Seattle and took some time to visit Kittens and Pandora while in town. I've heard some of you post your experience in the VIP room, but I think I got confused on what was discussed. Talking to the girls, they said that the VIP was $$ but they didn't say much about how long the time back there would be. Also, some tried to negotiate some perks with me, is that on top of the cover for the VIP room or part of the cost?

    Please help me understand before I try it out.

  2. #7724

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Bartender at Pardoras said Luna doesn't work there anymore.

    WTF?
    She's posting on Insta still.

  3. #7723

    Bartender said no more Luna

    Bartender at Pardoras said Luna doesn't work there anymore.

    WTF?

  4. #7722

    Banned account

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Which club was she at? What was the cost for a lap dance with her?
    Damn, looks like Clark Heaney account was banned. If you ever find this Chloe let us know! LOL.

  5. #7721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Body Count

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    What do you think the body count is for Monse?

    Same with Luna or Liz.

    It has to be in the Thousands!

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Well. Repeat customers wouldn't count. Just new customers.

    Lets say she works 6 days a week.

    Lets say in those 6 days she meets a new customer every other day.

    3 a week.

    Lets say she works 48 weeks a year.

    48×3 =144 new dicks per year.

    15 years = 2160.

    20 years= 2880.

    So I would guess her body count is 2500 -3500.

    Luna=:35 years so she would be well over 5000.

    Liz is probably about 400-500 a couple years in because more clients are new.

  6. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    What do you think the body count is for Monse?

    Same with Luna or Liz.

    It has to be in the Thousands!

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    I love dirty bareback girls too!! I absolutely need to get to Seattle and see Monse- does she have a regular schedule?

    Funny thing about all these girls- I've asked many what their body count is. Most will say, at most "about 300." When I do the math for them, they're mind-blown.

    Most are doing at least 3 guys a day. Working at least 5 days a week. That's 15 a week. That's 780 a year but there are down times so say 650. And most work many years!

    Let's say only 600 for easy math. 5 years of working is 3000.

    I know one (in Tampa) who at least admits (proudly) it's been 7700 or more.

  7. #7719

    Monse body count analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    What do you think the body count is for Monse?

    Same with Luna or Liz.

    It has to be in the Thousands!

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Assumptions: 4 losers / hour; 6 hours / day; 6 days / week; 48 wks / yr. ; 5+ years. Maybe 2 K / yr.

    At $400/ hr she might take in $250 k / yr. Accumulated earnings probably well over $1 M over the past 5 years.

    I once said to her that I figured she was taking in over $250 k / yr. She looked startled and did not comment.

    Modify these parameters per your observations.

    No one else has worked as long and intensively as Monse. She has earned it.

    Liz has only logged months, not years, and lower weekly rates.

    Luna is less busy and diligent with fewer hours and years than M.

  8. #7718

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkHeaney  [View Original Post]
    Met a blonde named Chloe on the main floor. She had an amazing body and knew how to move.

    In the private area she was a total freak. Let me suck and bite her nipples while she grinded on me. Fingered her deep and she got soaking wet, moaning in my ear. She gave me an incredible lap dance with full access, letting my hands roam everywhere under her thong.
    Which club was she at? What was the cost for a lap dance with her?

  9. #7717

    Saturday Night

    Met a blonde named Chloe on the main floor. She had an amazing body and knew how to move.

    In the private area she was a total freak. Let me suck and bite her nipples while she grinded on me. Fingered her deep and she got soaking wet, moaning in my ear. She gave me an incredible lap dance with full access, letting my hands roam everywhere under her thong.

  10. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    LOL. How many times has huge turned out to be fat when I see it IRL.
    She is fat. LOL.

  11. #7715

    Body Count

    What do you think the body count is for Monse?

    Same with Luna or Liz.

    It has to be in the Thousands!

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  12. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the lineup updates on Pandora's insta? Haven't seen it lately, did they change user name again?
    They haven't been posting nearly as often. Or when they do post it's too late and everyone has probably gone home.

    They used to post quite frequently and in a somewhat timely manner. Whoever was doing that probably isn't there anymore.

  13. #7713
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    They are lazy.

    Miami has a huge ass!
    LOL. How many times has huge turned out to be fat when I see it IRL.

  14. #7712

    Pandy's IG lineups

    What happened to the lineup updates on Pandora's insta? Haven't seen it lately, did they change user name again?

  15. #7711
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarsten  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what days she is usually in?
    Every day.

    She is looking good. 300 $ and that menu is wide open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape