Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 550 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 8249
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7679

    Pandora's -Diamond

    Hey all, I popped up from Portland yesterday and based on some of the reviews, decided to go to Pandora's. I had been once before, I feel like it was remodeled because I don't remember the playground portion. I do remember the dancer I saw gave me head and a handjob. This time I was determined to have everything.

    I got there and sat toward the back. A sexy tatted dancer named Diamond saw me, bent down and rubbed my knees and asked if I wanted a dance. We negotiated on price and she led me to pay the room fee and then to a private room. I didn't know if everything was on the table she grinded on my for a second. Then turned around and started rubbing me- I went to undo my pants and she said yes, take it out. I obliged and she started stroking me, threw in the hat and started sucking then riding me. I got up behind her because I wanted to see her back and ass tattoo. I took her hard a d she was pretty loud- good thing the music was playing.

    I'd love to find her insta if anyone has it.

  2. #7678

    Share for the brethren in poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Update, I caved and subbed to her OF. Does contain some B / G content, but she is not active at all. I messaged her and didn't get a response and she doesn't post regularly.
    Care to sync to coomer while you're subbed? Their auto upload process is pretty easy to follow through their instructions. And it will just get the account stuff automatically through your active session.

  3. #7677

    Need birthday celebration suggestions

    I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow and Tuesday and I'm planning on hitting one of the clubs. I've never been to kittens but there are several dancers that I'm interested in. I haven't been to a Seattle club in a few years, so any help is appreciated. I'm getting these from Instagram:

    At Kittens.

    Mimi.

    Kahliah.

    Sicily.

    Brittney.

    Ella.


    At Pandora's.

    Olive.

    Stormi.

    Sugars.

    Jade.

  4. #7676
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Worth subbing to? Is she even active on there?
    Update, I caved and subbed to her OF. Does contain some B / G content, but she is not active at all. I messaged her and didn't get a response and she doesn't post regularly.

  5. #7675

    2 out of 3?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    No, new girl that was at kittens before. Really cute and young but low mileage, at least in the LDA.
    Cute and young is a good place to start in my book future potential? :

  6. #7674

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Is this same Harmony as a few years ago?
    No, new girl that was at kittens before. Really cute and young but low mileage, at least in the LDA.

  7. #7673

    Harmony

    Is this same Harmony as a few years ago?

  8. #7672

    Thinking of going to see Mimi again

    Had some HJ fun in the LDA in the past. If I spring for a room, is BBBJ on the table?

  9. #7671

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She was working this week.
    I did get to spend some time with her. It was wet and wild as always, it made me feel young again. Trying to schedule in advance doesn't always work. Sometimes I miss out because her schedule is full.

  10. #7670

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you just txt her and set something up. She is your go-to girl at the club, clearly you must have her contact information.
    She was working this week.

  11. #7669

    AlanaKay

    What is Aanakay's name at Pandoras?

  12. #7668
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    Worth subbing to? Is she even active on there?
    TOFTT. Last seen in June. Not the worst content I've ever seen. Mostly short. For $15, may be worth it to see what's on there and then cancel. Not going to stay subbed.

  13. #7667

    Emerald Rae's / Cult of Emerald

    Anyone have any detail on Emerald that dances at Ricks? Not a club I've been to before.

  14. #7666

    Waste of Band width

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you just txt her and set something up. She is your go-to girl at the club, clearly you must have her contact information.
    Dude- If you have nothing to contribute then STFU. There hasn't been a post on this thread all week and when someone reaches out for help you crap all over him.

  15. #7665

    Why don't you just txt her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Anya at pandoras in at least a couple weeks. Hope you gents are having better luck than me. Ill try again this weekend.
    Why don't you just txt her and set something up. She is your go-to girl at the club, clearly you must have her contact information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape