LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 556 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 8327
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenDemon777  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1
    Yea I spoke to her too. A bit to big for my taste. I tend to prefer small bbw's but I will try her out one day if the scene is baron[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  2. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her last weekend. I had so much fun! 10/10 BBBJ!
    Bro thank you!! Let them know I was not lying! Nickie BJ skills are unmatched outside of the non-pro Jasmine that I mentioned. The only negative about her is her age and she is a huge flake. Saw her once. Took me a whole month to see her again. She's weird but that woman is good sexually.

  3. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Hi Peter. I'm greatly appreciating your posts in this forum all the way from Huntsville, Alabama! I like to look through the picture posts and see what's out there across this great country of ours. This girl also caught my attention out of the 5 you posted pics of. She's a sexy looking motherfucker. Anal would be a dream on that ass! Sigh. I've got to get back out to Vegas someday soon!
    Yes we texted quite a bit. Will see her next week. I'll let you know how things went.

  4. #7769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenDemon777  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1
    First time I've seen fisting offered. Price is right.

  5. #7768

    Selena

    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1

  6. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki  [View Original Post]
    Got their links?
    https://linkfly.to/Sexystarlinks

  7. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
    Hi Peter. I'm greatly appreciating your posts in this forum all the way from Huntsville, Alabama! I like to look through the picture posts and see what's out there across this great country of ours. This girl also caught my attention out of the 5 you posted pics of. She's a sexy looking motherfucker. Anal would be a dream on that ass! Sigh. I've got to get back out to Vegas someday soon!

  8. #7765

    Doxyprep

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys taken Doxypep after a BB session?

    Had a bare session earlier, got guilty afterwards. And doc prescribed a 200 mg dose of Doxypep for post exposure treatment. Took it within 24 hrs.

    Has anyone taken it before? Good results with it?
    It's my understanding this will only help prevent bacterial infections like syphilis and gonorrhea. It will not prevent herpes or HIV. Stay safe.

  9. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.
    Got their links?

  10. #7763

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.
    To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cf28edc4e5ba9366d59df85e128690ca_f.jpg‎   555.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   a2e62d5bc14493d475d8dbe3c5fee105_f.jpg‎  

  11. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    You had Nickie?

    Man she is sooooooooooo fun.
    Yes, I saw her last weekend. I had so much fun! 10/10 BBBJ!

  12. #7761

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Another one.
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   222.jpg‎   3.png‎   4.jpg‎   44.jpg‎  

    5.jpg‎   a2e62d5bc14493d475d8dbe3c5fee105_f.jpg‎   cf28edc4e5ba9366d59df85e128690ca_f.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  


  13. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw;7432879[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/195893328[/URL]
    You had Nickie?

    Man she is sooooooooooo fun.

  14. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    I think what Peter meant was its good for guys with wives / girlfriends so they don't bring home an STD.
    DoxyPep is great, not 100% odds you won't catch anything bacterial I believe it says like 60% but better than nothing. Between that and PreP you are basically bulletproof for BB. Well, except for pregnancies but I guess we are all open to that risk and some here might even get off on it. Pretty sure the only one I am possibly responsible for was one of Diamond's back in the day so 1 maybe out of 100's is pretty good odds it won't happen.

  15. #7758

    Nickie's add with number!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleach4613  [View Original Post]
    Could I get her number? Tried to PM you but you have no space.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/195893328
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 848726143829469937.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape