Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 556 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 8327
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    I think what Peter meant was its good for guys with wives / girlfriends so they don't bring home an STD.
    While that is true, the medication in question prevents the infection of two of the most common STIs. As well as Syphlis. Which I wouldn't want to bring home single, married or whatever.

  2. #7756

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Mid 40's. Really nice fake tits. Body decent for her age.

    Only negative is I tend to like them younger but she looks good. Also she can be a huge flake.

    Everything else is positive.

    Elite Tier Head game. Like I had to stop her before I came. Likes to kiss so she is GFE. Demands a creampie. She loves taking a load. Message me for her number if interested.
    Could I get her number? Tried to PM you but you have no space.

  3. #7755
    Peter, great posts, your mail is full. Can you send me numbers for Vyenne.

    Jasmine, and Samantha.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Petite Latina. Early 20's. Good example of asking for BBFS through text. Ask once and she said no. Texted her same thing a few days later and it was a yes.

    Honest report.

    Not really good as far as foreplay or Head. She doesn't kiss. BBBJ is mid. However the kitty is tight, wet, and she does BBFS. And she is a nice girl. She also does not like to ride. But if you like young with BBFS she is a good bang for your buck. She was also fairly cheap. 200.

    She lives in Cali and comes to Vegas once a month. If you text her just ask when she is coming to Vegas.

    Message me for her number if interested.

  4. #7754

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Message for anyone number of the girl you like. Use post # so I know who you are talking about.

  5. #7753

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Shoot your shot fellas. Every girl has a price.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  6. #7752

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Another one.

  7. #7751
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    I think what Peter meant was its good for guys with wives / girlfriends so they don't bring home an STD.
    LOL that's exactly what I meant.

  8. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    It fights STI's not pregnancy.
    I think what Peter meant was its good for guys with wives / girlfriends so they don't bring home an STD.

  9. #7749

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Off today so I started searching for new girls. Will update. So this is what I have. DM me for number.
    Trust the Process. Young Light Skin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails light skin.png‎   a.jpg‎   aa.jpg‎   aaa.jpg‎  

  10. #7748

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Off today so I started searching for new girls. Will update. So this is what I have. DM me for number.
    Dm me for number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (112).png‎   21.jpg‎   20.jpg‎   22.jpg‎  

  11. #7747

    It would be great for you too

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    I'm single but I think this is great for some of you married guys. Get on it.
    It fights STI's not pregnancy.

  12. #7746

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Off today so I started searching for new girls. Will update. So this is what I have. DM me for number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (111).png‎   11.jpg‎   13.jpg‎  

  13. #7745

  14. #7744

    Nickie

    Mid 40's. Really nice fake tits. Body decent for her age.

    Only negative is I tend to like them younger but she looks good. Also she can be a huge flake.

    Everything else is positive.

    Elite Tier Head game. Like I had to stop her before I came. Likes to kiss so she is GFE. Demands a creampie. She loves taking a load. Message me for her number if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 333a04d2fd9a015377e7d0e3ba8fe3a3_f.jpg‎   e34f9099a7c4b1f271256aa1ddb749f4_f.jpg‎  

  15. #7743

    Brittany

    Early 40's. Phat booty. Been my go to since 2023. All Holes BBFS is open with creampie. I busted in both her holes in same night one time. Prices are good. Even 100.

    Only negative is she doesn't like to suck dick but will kiss. She is GFE friendly. If you like to smoke she is 420 friendly. You will have a good time with her. Warning tho if you love head like a lot she ain't ya girl. She will get it hard and hop on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7a22294260b15fc587933300114e9705_f.jpg‎   b93a0f43fcdadcbe49abd00516a04130_f.jpg‎   eae79aab93ed85672e23c1ddad8c01af_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape