Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 255
-
11-07-25 07:56 #75Senior Member

Posts: 2017Did you try it? Ask for body massage.
Originally Posted by Jujuju1010
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:58 #74Senior Member

Posts: 2017The room is kinda next to the entrance I was told.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 23:21 #73Senior Member

Posts: 218Recon #1
I went by and pretended to ask for a price list for the SO. I didn't get the vibe that extras could be had. The techs working all looked like older aunties and had customers so I aborted mission and did not ask if a massage in the back is on the menu. Thanks for the tip. I'll also give a tip when I find a location that is solid potential.
Originally Posted by JimRockford83
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 20:41 #72Senior Member

Posts: 56Recon
Looking forward to your report.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 18:48 #71Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks for the Tip
I will do a recon mission also. You are a sharing brother! Thank you.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:49 #70Senior Member

Posts: 2017Its called Oh my nails I got a tip they do massage in a room Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/oh-my-nails-alhambra
Originally Posted by Jujuju1010
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:34 #69Senior Member

Posts: 110Where in Alhambra? I live close by and can toft if you can provide some info, thanks.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 07:53 #68Senior Member

Posts: 2017No one has any Leads? I got one potential L1 but its in Alhambra.
-
10-18-25 07:57 #67Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yeah we need new places.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:08 #66Senior Member

Posts: 436Little beauty sux now. She was cool about 10 years ago, then she became old and grumpy 😠.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
Thr other place you mentioned the owner is rude, nasty amd freaky will take all your money down to your last penny. I used to like going there because there was a sexy girl from India that did nuru. But she didn't last long there.
-
10-15-25 11:26 #65Senior Member

Posts: 218I think its worth it, brother. Just a niche in our many adventures in pursuit of pussy. If we share, then we won't need to spend so much money in this pursuit. I was a lurker back then but a legend posted about Natalie in Mimi's Nail and that novelty was a gold mine. I also remember this other MILF Viet can't remember her name but she was a barber with real bad plastic surgery in the face. Let's keep trying brothers.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 07:30 #64Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nails / Hair Beuty Salons
Yeah those 2 are not that good, But thanks man let us know if you find one even if they only offer HJ which is most likely. I already posted 2 possible locations.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 15:42 #63Senior Member

Posts: 436Also to add that particular entrance is locked and the salon owner or employee has to let you on. So you can't just walk in.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 11:00 #62Senior Member

Posts: 656Yup exactly why even mention it then. I didn't even ask for the number just a possible shop name *crickets. But whatever.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 08:57 #61Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yeah the dude that told of us about Wendy never shared her name on Phoenix.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





